It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream about some sort of engine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm not typically a dream poster. Dreams seem to be more objective most of the time. The reason i found this so interesting was because of content. I really am not a scientist or do i study much exact science. I tend to be more on the philosophical side of the equation, although i do know small amounts of information about science.

I am calling it a photon engine for lack of better understanding.
The device was a particle accelerator but it wasn't like cern it was different. There was a pilot guiding the direction of the particle with some sort of hand instrument. I couldn't see where the particle was ending up i just saw the process of it. The next moment i see some particle fall into some sort of containment device. The walls of the device were contoured properly to contain the particle into a specific amount of space where it continuously began bouncing back and forth hitting the top and bottom each time.

The next aspect of the dream was the operator taking 2 of these particles and throwing them into the air. He was somehow making them visible. What we were able to do was not touch the particle, but guide its descent with our hands.

I know i know, its a dream.

Here is a question i have though, is there a particle that doesn't lose its mass, or energy?

I don't know, mybe someone can help me decipher this with more of a scientific background, or help me pull more info out of the dream....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had a dream last night 2nd one now, that those serpent aliens from aliens vs predators was attacking me. I run to my room to get my AR-15 and start blasting it. Then a predator came and took care of the rest of the aliens. Me and my loved one serviced.

I wonder if it’s sign of things to come……not

join