It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communication Breakdown in Central GA - Anywhere else???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
27/Jun/2004

I live in middle GA and for most of the day there have been interuptions in: landine telephones, 911 service, ATMs, cellphones, and electrical power. I could only find this story about the problem. It mentions the 911 outage but none of the other problems.

I was just wondering if anything like this is happening anywhere else

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
is this part of the military "excercise" that's taking place on the east coast ?

there's a thread around here somewhere about it.

supposed to be cell phone outtages etc, along the east coast. Not sure if it was this weekend though.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
elevatedone just as i read your post i was reading a book and they were talking about cell phone outages on the east coast weird coincidence.

I don't think telephone services have been down around here or anything. Everything seems to be working fine.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
is this part of the military "excercise" that's taking place on the east coast ?

there's a thread around here somewhere about it.

supposed to be cell phone outtages etc, along the east coast. Not sure if it was this weekend though.

could be, who knows WTF they are doin.
i have noticed, when my cellphone would work, that there were series of clicks every 5 or 6 seconds.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I live in middle Ga also and i had these strange occurances with the phone i was using. Almost the whole conversation I was having on the phone there was static and every once in a while there was this really strange technical sound like when in the matrix they were looking at the code. It was really werid and the person i was talking to heard everything perfectly fine, and they were in northern Ga. It was a really wierd experince.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amxkool
I live in middle Ga also and i had these strange occurances with the phone i was using. Almost the whole conversation I was having on the phone there was static and every once in a while there was this really strange technical sound like when in the matrix they were looking at the code. It was really werid and the person i was talking to heard everything perfectly fine, and they were in northern Ga. It was a really wierd experince.

i was talking to my dad in FL, and he heard the clicks i was talking about earlier.

Anyone know the link to the HAARP Spectrometer thing? would be interesting to see if there were any spikes this morning. maybe they were foolin with it today

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Saw your post and remembered reading this article yesterday.The dates are past but maybe they continued the testing this weekend.

www.wral.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
@chrisnolefan

check this out:
Haarp Data Site

gr33tz, l33chy

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am here in Mid-Ga also, the entire hospital was down that day and bunch of lines around town were not working. Just continuous busy signal. I say it was aliens.....had to be...no doubt......oh...wait, it could be Bellsouth sucks. What other company do you know thats workers keep hammocks in their work-vans to nap in between service calls(only have to do 5 a day, thank the unions). And you wonder why your phone-bill is so high.

As for the cell-phones, it was definately aliens. Now I am off to Nu-Way for some gutt-bombs.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am ain Macon too, also I strongly agree with the BELLSOUTH F@#$ING SUCK$ comment. If I didnt have to have a local phone for my alarm system I wouldnt even have bothered. I think the weather around here has played most of the havoc but I have also noticed the thud pulse like clicks on my verizon cell phone the last week or so. Wierd. BTW Make sure you get slaw chili and cheese. If you are going get your colon cleansed you might as well make it colorful!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Also, dont forget that Robins AFB is nearby and they may have been testing something to cause it or something went wrong at that was a side effect. 6 days later and still no real explanation on the local news

top topics

join