It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

car bomb explodes, nazis riot in bakersfield california.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
yesterday (10-25-10) i was merrily walking down the main street of bakersfield california, smoking a very lovely "cigarette" when all of a sudden about a block a head of me this huge old van explodes. needless to say i was quite lucky i wasnt a block ahead. anyways huge amounts of fire, huge amounts of smoke, sirens, screaming, chaos. but this isnt it. maybe another block behind me crazy nazis run into the street and stop traffic taunting the drivers, throwing rocks, bottles, anything and everything they can throw at anybody. riots and car bombs in downtown bakersfield california, and the strangest thing is it doesnt even make the news, cameras were there, people taping it on cell phones, but nothing at all was said to anyone in the public, unless you were there.
you would think with all the fear mongering in america they would blast this all over the news but i guess sense it was nazis insted of muslims that its not terrorism.
ill try to get some pictures from my friends cell phone and post em if i can

AND TO EVERYONE, explosions, and riots do happen, it is not completly omg that never happens you damn dirty liar!!!, i saw, i waited to see on the news, i didnt see on the news, so i posted.

ill try to have pictures by the 28th-29th, if the post dies by then ill make another thread and show you unbelievers
this, can and will happen in american, we are not exempt from war and hatred, we are not immune to ignorance and murder, but i suppose if i have to get pictures to prove it i will

edit on 26-10-2010 by primoaurelius because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2010 by primoaurelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ok.
Yeah, why don't ypu post some pictures?
Nazi's huh? Bakersfield is pretty close to LA, people go back and forth all the time.
Funny nobody mentioned this.
Nazi's you say?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by primoaurelius

Hi Primoaurelius,

Did you mean skinheads? And if this is correct, it is weird it wasn't even on local news. Can't really say I'm surprised these days though.

- Dredge

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

edit on 26-10-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Are you sure you didn't smoke one too many "cigarettes" and wander onto a movie set?

It would have most definitely made the news one way or another. Even if it were just a viral clip on youtube. I also get a vibe from your post that suggest the country is anti-Muslim. I have not heard of one Muslim targeted hate crime to date in the states. That leaves me to believe this is a troll thread until evidence is provided stating otherwise.

Please in the future understand that we persecute hate based behavior no matter what religious affiliation. An a-hole is an a-hole regardless of whether they are Christian, Muslim, or Annunaki.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
not skins, straight up nazi racist assfaced peckerwoods. its a gang here. its fun to hate and create havok and sell drugs to kids and blow up cars.

this town is garbage, maybe the nazi peckerwoods are just speeding up the degredation of our armpit of a town. either way tho car bombs and nazis rioting on innocent bystanders is nto cool.

i started thinking tho right when it exploded, it is so easy to throw an area into chaos. loud noise, a little fire, some harsh words, throw in an allah akbar and people start running for their lives

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Yea, I to am like what nazi's? First off i have been to bakersfield and can tell you its a mostly black community. I cant imagine a bunch of white skinheads ruling the streets and there was no retaliation? Are you sure they where not making a movie or something? I broke down there once in the early 90's and had to take a city bus to the parts store. I was wearing a rebel flag hat at the time and was the only white person around. Granite i wasnt killed but i felt the vibe very quickly. I didnt talk to them and vice versa.They let me live and go home.I was extremely lucky is all. I would love to see the pics though. Maybe things have changed since the 90's there. Its been 10 years since ive been back to california.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by primoaurelius

When might we expect those pictures?
Or do we have to wait untill school is out this afternoon?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thread temporarily closed.

Staff Reivewing.

new topics

top topics

join