It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars- The Force unleashed 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Release day today in the USA.

I loved the first game and can only wish they make movies from the game.

I just bought the new ps3 so know I'm not sure if I should get the Xbox360 or the ps3 version

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Do not buy the game!
TFU 2 review
Read this before you buy the game! It's a waste of money.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i seriously cant wait for this game, and i only look foward to few games
that and fable 3 and new vegas and TES 5

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I hear the same thing here in Australia too; not buying it!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
of the 1000 star wars games that have ever come out, almost all of them suck. The only ones that were good were X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Battlefront, and Knights of the Old Republic. I'll give the Jedi Knight series an honorable mention.
edit on 26-10-2010 by mvirata because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
if unsure rent before you buy.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

theres a demo to download also.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oblivion knocked my socks off...sure, a bit boring for people watching, but if your the player, your simply amazed at the possiblities..and moreso, the modding capabilities

Fallout 3, following oblivions example, made a amazingly good game..and made it not completely unwatchable for a non-player

Fallout New Vegas is turning out pretty good..slightly disappointing beginning but its one of those "stick in there and it becomes excellent" type things...and its always about the mods for bethesda games anyhow...they provide the platform, the general flow, and the compilers, and let the modders build the rest of the world (clever)

The problem is, New Vegas was in development for quite a long time actually...years...and what they did was basically just do some minor tweaks to the same exact everything of fallout 3...they didn't just cut corners, they cut the entire path directly in half and just overlayed some new stuff on a old system.

Hell, I ported over the fallout3 esm and the meshes and can now coc back and forth between vegas and dc...yep, its that much the same...nothing changed in regards to engine core.

but..hey...if it ain't broke...dont fix it

Force Unleashed? hmm...sorta lost my taste over Starwars when they nerfed KOTOR 2..(incidently, the same company that killed KOTOR 2 did Fallout New Vegas...just sayin)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
are you kidding me? im playing it right now and its an AWESOME GAME
i wish i bought it,they deserve the money!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just got through completing the game on medium.
I actually rented it since I read that you could complete the game fast.
It was definitely worth the rental If you are a die hard Star Wars Fan.
This game, you can complete it in a few days or if you are a gamer then it may be less.
I like the graphics, sound was good. Game play was enjoyable and not complicated.

The best part of the game is in the middle when Starkiller battles the big Monster.
Also there are two parts were he is flying fast! I don't want to give it away but it's cool.

I would love to see Lucas make a Starkiller Movie.

Definitely worth the rental. Rent it on Friday, play it through the weekend and you be glad you did.

Once the game goes down in price I will buy it and add it to my favorite collection.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I made a thread about how much this game sucked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
repetitive and boring as hell, barely any cut scenes...seriously killing droids over and over...uggh so bored! I loved the first (more for the story) but this had barely any story. I feel really reall ripped off!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Starwars universe imo has been thoroughly raped of any fun and awesomeness it once had.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Sith Happens?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The first one was brilliant but I just think they spent too much time trying to make everything nice and pretty and messing with the story line to concentrate on the game itself. its just so short

join