It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subverting Journalism: Reporters and the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Subverting Journalism: Reporters and the CIA

www.cpj.org

American journalists have long been bitterly opposed to the recruitment of reporters by U.S. intelligence agencies, and the fraudulent use of journalism credentials by intelligence operatives. Since the mid-1970s, journalists and others-including some of the nation's top foreign policy-makers-believed that the CIA could no longer recruit reporters as spies.......Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho)-found that more than 50 American journalists had worked clandestinely as CIA agents during the Cold War.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I had started another thread on this, but apparently because I put the source as beforeitsnews.com it was thrown out of the Alternative news section and put under the General Conspiracy forum. So here is the article by a new source that is an alternative news source.

The propaganda machine at work!

Here is the other thread for anyone interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

www.cpj.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is exactly how Britain manipulated the US media to drum up public support for a US entrance into WW2.

Here’s a decent article on the British Security Coordination for those who are interested:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

It is called the Military industrial complex, and it has been in control since the beginning of civilization. Ain't that a *snip*

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I really like this thread. Found it way earlier today but was too busy to put together a decent reply. So i have kept the tab open on the end of my tab bar all day.

This is just another brick in a high wall of evidence. Megaphone is well known and explained. The Journolist "scandal" (if you can call it that...they covered it up quicker than a big, fat, hairy mole on their nose).

If you want my opinion, a "connect the dots" scenario would be interesting. If you consider that the CIA has its roots in the Nazi SS, and that it is apparent that the CIA follows a similar code of conduct, you have for an interesting scenario. But the Red House Report provides the precedence for the conversation. The intent was to set up a financial empire to achieve their goals.

It seems like the financial empire is complete, and the goals are in the crosshairs. The west is a very "new age" society, ready to believe something, anything, other than Christianity. Fascism isn't only a reasonable future, but rather a current reality. America, unbeknownst to itself, has become that which we despise the most.

I wrote a thread called "The Collusion Of Media", discussing how people in media work together to promote a message, regardless of its truth. It was mostly ignored. I have a piece about it on my blog, too (one of my firsts posts there). Take your pick if you are interested.
edit on 26-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join