It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Mistakenly Thinks Julian Assange Walked Out On His Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Larry King Mistakenly Thinks Julian Assange Walked Out On His Interview

www.youtube.com

Thankfully, most of the interview was about the actual documents but King also took some time, at the end of the interview, to press Assange on why he walked out of a CNN interview last week. Assange says that false charges like this are used to distract people from what is important. Assange points out that over 100,000 people have died and somehow Assange's personal life is more important than the truth about those deaths.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. CNN at it again tabloid style...
But this time it's Larry King !

I do think it does prove now the agenda is to really overshadow the leak.

EDIT : I would like to point out the several flaws and mistakes by Larry King :

1) Mistakenly thinking the interviewee is walking out again. (but maybe there is something to dig here...)

2) Saying to Julian Assange something along the line of "well we only wanted you to hear those were false accusations".
Because to me if something IS really old news, it's Assange saying those were false claims, he has always said that.

3) Accusing Assange by saying, and this is the most dirty journalist trick, "Well rape is certainly not trivial". What Larry King pulled here is an aboslute dirty trick because Julian Assange *never* said rape was trivial, what he had just said was : "the false claims" were trivial ! This is a totally different thing, but he was cut by Larry King who then did the snide remark and without leaving Julian Assange the time to answer that then went directly to ask Ellsberg another question.

See what I mean ? There is a deliberate part of CNN going on and on about this.

This is getting really ugly and disgusting.

edit on 26/10/2010 by fortunofiasco because: edited to have the youtube link instead of just a test link

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fortunofiasco

You would be amazed how people want to believe rubbish about people, over facts.

Do not know about the case, but come on, america and england have killed more than that.

Whats 1000 compared to 1000000, its only just numbers(like i say, serial killer types are alot of characters in the media). When anglo american empire kills on mass, the numbers are fudged. Plus they have the propaganda ministry to push the lies that all believe.

edit on 10/26/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

As I said in the earlier thread, the first reporter was doing exactly what she was told to do, just as Larry King has done in this video. Agenda, agenda CNN, shame. I'm not sure about the legitimacy of Wikileaks either way, but you can clearly see Julian is not pleased in this video and Larry is replying like a little 5 year old child, "yea but, but, but she said thiiiis, but...", Larry close your mouth you rambling fool. "Rape isn't trivial..." he says, NEITHER IS THE DEATH OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE YOU OLD MORON.

Fail CNN. Epic fail, everyone should see this video and the first one with CNN, 101 in character assassination, they even try to catch Julian off guard when they put the camera on him making him look slightly confused. Such a joke and so blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Flagged for attention.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Frontline Club 10/25/10 12:51PM
www.ustream.tv...

ASSANGE / ELLSBERG - FRONTLINE CLUB - TODAY

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Notice in the King CNN video that Elsberg himself was kind of taken a back by King's approach to Assange. It seemed that way to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I understand why Assange walked out on the first cnn interview .And Larry looked like he wanted to steer the interview as well .I guess its not hard to think that MSM will try and get a grip for their handlers but the magnitude of the info will come out .In the frontline clip its really interesting because the questions being asked by reporters to Assange are being fielded by both Assange and Elsberg . Its well worth the listen to .....peace

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Frontline Club 10/25/10 12:51PM
www.ustream.tv...

ASSANGE / ELLSBERG - FRONTLINE CLUB - TODAY

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by serbsta

In the frontline clip its really interesting because the questions being asked by reporters to Assange are being fielded by both Assange and Elsberg . Its well worth the listen to .....peace

Thanks so much for that link ! The video is around 90 minutes long and is indeed well worth the listen/watch.

It's the total opposite of the garbage being fed (now twice) by CNN. Many of the several journalists, students, questions were really relevant to the news at hand.

To whoever is genuinely interrested on that matter, please do check the video at the link provided by the2ofusr1.

top topics

join