It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray to be in the Spirit of Abba.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
#Pray to be in the Spirit.

What it may have revealed to you you may post here..

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

#Pray to be in the Spirit.

What it may have revealed to you you may post here..

Is this some twitter thing? #wtf?

Abba?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Seriously? 2nd thread dealing with your ABBA thing.. whats up? you like Sweden that much? its only a 14 hour drive from where you live you know....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I prayed and what came to me loud and clear was a single word....

FERNANDO!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I ran my prayer through a distortion pedal

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

etherical waterwave,

The Spirit of Abba, Father, has revealed to me more than once His Spirit convicts of sin, and also of truth of any matter when you have exhausted all point about it and then convicts you when you have make the right choice, He then convicts you of Truth.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Also, Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
That is the Blessed Hope of Glory! I also like the following 3 verses.
1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. All are KJV.

You see unbelievers just are not to catch it or see or hear it

You brought up a great thought.

Truthiron.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
When your hear calling from within, Abba, which means Father, it is the Spirit of his Son!

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

:d

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It testifies that I am a son.

And I especially love when the enemy puts thoughts in my head that I'm not a son, since the devil is the father of lies and no truth is in him, I thank him for testifying that I am in FACT a son every time he whispers that I'm not.

top topics

join