It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fitzpatrick opts for suicide by cop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Walter Fitzpatrick, drummed out of the Navy for misuse of funds some years ago, and now charged with invading a closed Grand Jury session and attempting a 'citizen's arrest' on the Grand Jury foreman has apparently opted for suicide by cop.

He failed to show for his arraignment, and his lawyers are scrambling to escape from the case.

Fitzpatrick fails to appear for court date

The Post and Email blog has been giving Fitzpatrick a voice for his paranoid ramblings. On October 23 he blogged:

I’m not going to walk into a courtroom again. I already have policemen patrolling the neighborhood. There’s a patrol car that showed up on Wednesday and then again yesterday. On Wednesday morning, I saw Jumbo Kyle of the Sweetwater Police Department for sure. I came back into the house; I didn’t interact with him. He was here on Wednesday at 9:53 a.m. Then yesterday there was another officer up here, and I didn’t see who it was, with a cruiser, at 11:28 hours. So I’m being surveilled, and I’m waiting for the sheriffs to show up. I have no idea if there’s an arrest warrant out on me right now or not, but there could be; I’ve certainly done enough to have provoked the ire of the judges whom I am reporting.

If they show up, I will defend myself. I’m not going to let them lock me up again as an innocent man. I’m not one of these guys who stays in prison for 18 months or 18 years. I will fight them as a Naval officer fights against a dictatorship.

Yes, Walt, there is an arrest warrant out for you now.

This has bad written all over it.
edit on 26/10/2010 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

join