It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a ghost in my room!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
A follow up on my Orb thread and I sighting I saw next to my bed. All I was doing was laying on my side; trying to go to sleep. Out of no where I saw a person walk pass my desk and vanish! I limitedly got up and turn on the light. How can I not believe in Ghost or Orbs. Yet have their presence in my room at night? What do they want with me? I'm not a crazy person. But this happens in my room at night and I don't know what to do! What can I do?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Sure it wasn't a hallucination from mild schizophrenia?

Just throwing that out there, ya know leave no stone unturned.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

sometimes things happen that change your beliefs, hope you are ok.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Not at all. I'm good in health. Both mentally and physically. I even rubbed my eyes upon seeing the figure just to make sure I wasn't dreams. I can easily dream quickly. But this time I wasn't. I'm just confused!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by foxyuk

Thanks! It was just weird! The person seemed just to walk pass my view and then disappear.
I don't understand what that means!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If you believe the ghost is friendly, I would roll over and go back to sleep. Of course if you don't think the ghost is friendly, then you have different things to consider.

I believe it's possible I have a very friendly ghost living with me. One of these days, I might even try communicating. If I could train the ghost to get a beer out of my refrigerator, that would be cool.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It could be that your room is at the top of some temporal vortex, and what you thought was a ghost, was actually yourself walking by your desk. . .tomorrow, or a week from now. One never knows. So this would be my advice:

Each time from now on you walk by your desk, flap your arms, but before you do that, watch to see if the ghost returns flapping its arms. . .then you will know it's you from the future. If it does not, then perhaps your past. I guess what's important to note is that two points in time ARE crossing there.

A basic statement of no two items can exist in the same place at the same time, if they try to, maybe one will look like a ghost.

At any rate, the next time you see a ghost, try to scare him/her first, otherwise, he or she will be loging into their ETHER-net. . . I said ETHER!
oh...lost thought train

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well, if you rubbed your eyes, it MUST be real! Just the other day an octopus in a tophat teleported into my room and taught me about the importance of:

1. Taking pictures.
2. Having some support for my statements.
3. Providing detail rather than just rambling generic tripe.

Then he vanished and told me nobody would believe me, but I figured you guys would.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by avraell

mate, that is so silly by you

I, my self, have seen many things, but never recorded it. even though I keep saying to myself that I need to have my camera ready!

You need to think twice about such things.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You might have a sleeping disorder. There's a phenomena where your brain starts dreaming before you go to sleep and are actually out. When I was younger I woke up and saw peter pan staring at my from over my bed, I was confused as all get out. It happens to some people more than others. Also, if you don't get regular restful sleep, you're more prone to irregular "sights" and "sounds" eg: mild hallucinations. It doesn't mean you're schizophrenic, just that your brain is being a little silly. I've noticed that if I used the computer just prior to sleeping after a period of sleep deprivation, I'm much more likely to see things that obviously aren't there. Its just your brain's way of telling you its bed time.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zelaar

I love how your post is like the voice of reason thru all this. All though the one about flapping the arms
To make sure it isn't the OPs future self. Well that was a good one to.
That being said. I now have 20 posts. Yay me. It's bed time. I gotta get up in a few hours.

OP hope you can get some sleep
If there was something there prolly not much you can do about it now
Ya know.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Perhaps there is also something called a "mental placebo effect", in that you have probably just thought a lot about ghosts before going to bed, thereby fooling your brain for a split second to have you believe that what you saw could be nothing else than a ghost?

If it happens again, please let me know

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Well, take a tip from Paranormal Activitity and start mounting video cameras all over the place. And if you start getting unexplainable events......MOVE!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthhunter80

The brain is amazingly powerful, and studies have shown that just thinking something can make a difference in your body's actual response to your environment, and even affect reality. That's why doctors emphasize how important it is for cancer patients to keep a positive attitude - it helps them get better.

Just like high levels of stress often result in severe illness within ~6mo, thinking spooky things are about are likely to result in seeing spooky things.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zelaar

Yes whenever I feel sick I try to "think away" the illness - I'm not meditating in any way, but I somehow manage to get my white blood cells to work twice as efficiently, because I'm rarely sick for more than half a day

It's all in the mind and brain - I truly believe that if one has total control of his brain, that person can accomplish nearly anything

top topics

join