It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed alien disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
When earth humans celebrate "first contact" ...my instincts will remain in tact...I will just sing"this is a fake alien invasion...I am the muse's liaison..."

Everyone on my metaphorical wall has platinum balls...deck the halls...when the fake aliens land, I'll just be like...
"Hot damn! That's some secret craft made by uncle sam!"

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hmm, and how would you know it was fake? Like how do you even know its going to happen? Do you REALLY belive all this, or do you simply want to?

It seems like it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
does it, thsong, have a melody with it? Perhaps a nice Lady Gaga type of tune just might carry your song? Or perhaps, most classically, an Elizabethean minstril? Any rate, I would be most charged to be present at the rendering of your musical graces.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I agree,how can you be sure?Whats your reason?
I suppose I'd be a bit paranoid myself,cannot really trust things this fast.Oh well,if it does happen,I'll be sure to first investigate how and why it happened.haha well easier said than done

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Hmm, and how would you know it was fake? Like how do you even know its going to happen? Do you REALLY belive all this, or do you simply want to?

It seems like it.

Those are some interesting questions...It seems like I've heard about the fake alien invasion from multiple sources...The woman who worked with Werner Von Braun towards the end of his life said he was talking about it...Alex Jones and David Icke were recently talking about it....
It seems like the perfect enemy , doesn't it? Aliens from outer-space? A fake alien invasion would mean New World Order type unification of the planet virtually over night.

And no,,,I don't WANT to believe it. There are too many things in this world already that are fake...the last thing I need is a fake alien invasion.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
does it, thsong, have a melody with it? Perhaps a nice Lady Gaga type of tune just might carry your song? Or perhaps, most classically, an Elizabethean minstril? Any rate, I would be most charged to be present at the rendering of your musical graces.

Divine Strake, while I get the feeling you are sort of playing with me, I will answer you honestly. It does not have a melody yet, but it's in the works...

Maybe something Gaga-esque/Elizabethean minstrel...my what a combination that would be...I certainly think I would be the first to make such a juxtaposition of styles.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locke23
I agree,how can you be sure?Whats your reason?
I suppose I'd be a bit paranoid myself,cannot really trust things this fast.Oh well,if it does happen,I'll be sure to first investigate how and why it happened.haha well easier said than done

Hi, Locke23. I can't really be sure, of course, but I've listed my reasoning above to another poster.

Maybe I'm just being uber-skeptical. My time on ATS has really reigned in my imagination. I mean I would hate it if the real ones actually landed and I'm up on stage somewhere making an ass of myself singing about how they are fake...but I think a fake alien invasion would masterfully fulfill the plans of the NWO and cause the nations of the world to surrender their sovereignty literally overnight.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Locke23

Easier said than done is right, it's my mantra for when I just don't,

Even your response could be put to music, or the ummm oh those sixties finger-snap groups, those.
I went to one in Baltimore once, and it was pretty cool. These people were dropping lines off the cuff. It takes me forever to even think of what I'm trying to achieve, much less compose lyrics.

You're a natural then.

top topics

join