It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sitings over New Brunswick NJ 10/26/10

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

I wasn't up that early so I didn't see anything, but a flash? That sounds real wild man ha and who knows maybe there is some correlation of events here. May I ask what part of Jersey you live in?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

O, sorry, Rah, I thought I had it in my profile..I'm in South Jersey....Yes, it was just like a flash from a camera, but brighter & the entire outside lit up...Easy to see as it was still dark out

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Haha maybe they migrated south a bit for the night then had to go back to their crib light-years away and flash warped back this morning.

But all joking aside, seriously, wtf is going on lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

Imagine my surprise, as I am just sitting on my sunporch(which is mainly all windows) trying to get down my 1st cup of coffee, when I am blinded by a sudden flash!! I should add, there was no sound, no pop, nothing like that...My mother lives around the corner & she also witnessed the one last week, so I knew my eyes weren't playing tricks on me...Definately going to keep my eyes open & to the sky the next few days......If anyone has any ideas on what these flashes are, I sure would like to hear them...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Please refrain from ridicule. It serves no useful purpose.

Attend to the topic and post in a helpful and intelligent manner.

Should this particular sighting become newsworthy as time goes by, the ones ridiculing will be the ones looking ridiculous and petty.

Thanks in advance.

Second warning

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

The sitings we had, that were low, and we were able to see under the light on the occasion, and the one under the red light, that could strobe, was a saucer. However, no one looks up. If they see something, and surely, across the road at the sports field where they had late night games and loud music playing, and crowds, surely some of noticed the anomalies. But no, no word anywhere that anyone pays attention.

In fact, when a house guest was with us, and witnessed several anomalies, one was a yellowish white light, soundless object flying over the roof at the altitude of a low plane, and when planes they fly over you hear them near our roof for sure, and see the wingspan. That did not mean this was not black op of some kind, but it was not a conventional craft. The neighbors did come out for that, and they did say it was odd.

When he phoned his relative, she said, it was a sattelite. That is the programming or meme, everyone seems to have. He said loudly on the phone, sattelites are above our atmosphere, not flying around in our airspace crashing into small planes!
edit on 26-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

it is also very odd that we are seeing strange weather patterns recently. today, for instance, there is significant cloud cover. odd that during the past 2 weeks there were postings regarding possible ufo sightings. only a government that would want to "block" the skies with HAARP generated weather conditions. just saying that if i wanted to try to hide as much of the sightings or clear photographs as possible, i would generate enough cloud cover on the dates and times that i know ufos would be. that is, if that was even technically possible.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've noticed that the skys all the way to New York seem to be covered in clouds... just like it is here in Cali
am I tripping?
I mean all across the states, no?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I noticed that too. Rare weather event, if anything, but not too rare I imagine.
Also it's unseasonably warm in NY right now.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Ive noticed the weird weather here in NY too. The cloud cover is always merky looking like soup. Its also been very windy for months now but very strong winds. we had a few tornados touch down and destroy parts of neighborhoods mine included. and yes it is strangely warm now after a bitter cold front.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

EXACTLY! No one friggin' looks up!

When this happened I was standing outside smoking a cig, and one of the people from the apartment downstairs walked outside and just said, "Damn dude what are you doing looking for UFOs again?" like I was crazy lol. I showed it to him and STILL he didn't care it was moving.

My roommate saw it, he didn't care either! "Yeah it's moving.. Idk.. I'm going inside man"

God if aliens are real then they must think we are the dumbest flock of sheep ever. We have all this technology but we are a bunch of stupid animals walking around with our eyes crossed and finger in our nose lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The weather the past 4 days in Jersey has been ridiculous. It is the end of October and I have been skating outside everyday in a t-shirt. It's warm today too! Don't get me started on weather control. It is a FACT that it is real.

I attend Rutgers University, and there is a philosophy professor I had who was a millionaire and commuted to class from Cali, god knows why. Anyway, he said he was on a board with NASA discussing man-made weather control, they brought him in and other philosophy professors to discuss the ethics behind this.

Whether they are doing it or not, I don't know. But they sure as hell talk about it and have the technology. That I do know.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Like I said in my earlier post I seen, I mean me and the wifie seen that blue neon light up in the clouds. on the 24th when the clouds were thick....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
Yes, it was just like a flash from a camera, but brighter & the entire outside lit up...Easy to see as it was still dark out

I know exactly what you mean. I've seen it twice in my life. The first time, a small amber light was flying across the night sky. This light turned off and was immediately followed by a bright flash like a camera light or lightning, yet it was all over the sky.

The second time was earlier this year, while going to work. Long story short, I saw a bright light off to the side of the road many miles ahead, while coming down off the foothills, early in the morning (05:55ish). Thought it might be a ghetto bird, but I kept my eye on it (no other flashing indicator lights, and the light never moved. Didn't seem like a spot light either but just this intense glow). When I got down in the valley the trees intermittently blocked it from view, but I was getting closer. All of a sudden a bright 'camera' like flash lit up the sky in the area of that bright light, and I saw it zip up into the sky in at least 4 equa-distanced spacings, in a fraction of a second. I say at least 4 because the windshield blocked my view.

So, yeah, if you ever see (or keep seeing) those bright flashes I'd get your cameras ready. Something is zipping around. If it keeps happening, well... you can connect the dots.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
I just saw three UFOs that I thought were satellites.. or stars with clouds moving by playing tricks on me. But the main one was really bright and was shining and moving up and down, and the other ones were lighter and kind of following around it eventually making that V kind of shape that was seen in the Manhattan and el paso sitings. Then, out of no where this huge cloud came over where they were.. and it literally looked exactly like a big smiley face. It was absolutely BIZARRE. And two of the lights moved in to the areas where there weren't any clouds and it looked like two shiny eyes and a smile.

Back to the thread. What would it take to form a cloud like that? I imagine the surrounding air would have to be pretty stable in the first place. If it was 'them' in a ship, maybe using a couple of probes for assistance, they would have to condense the air in that space, and not just randomly, but in a very controlled fashion, in order to create the distinct shape. Then, perhaps, the probes emit some kind of short burst(s) of heat to create holes in the cloud for the 'eyesockets' and the main vessel heats up a bit and flies in a path that creates the 'smiling mouth'? Or maybe they use some other kind of compression/rarefraction effect, literally vibrating the air? Wish that Ozweatherman guy would chime in, just for speculative fun!

Thinking of what you described, in my mind's eye I keep seeing a googly-eyed smiley, with the two points of light moving back and forth randomly inside the 'eyesockets'. If it was 'them', and they did it on purpose, then they sure have a good sense of humor!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Yeah that does make sense. They could have made the holes in the clouds easily if they have the technology to warp here and dance around in the sky.

Yeah, they may have a sense of humor.. but I hope it's in a good way.. you know what I mean?

Maybe the smiley face was just to mock me and whoever was watching.. probably just me because no one cares to look up -_- .

The weather has still been bizarre. Even today. My parents live in North Jersey so I'm up in Sussex county tonight, the sky is sooo much more visible than it is in any other part of NJ because it's a really rural area.

I'm going to see if I see anything.. and I will report back if I do.

But, like I said.. I don't have a camera good enough to capture anything so you just have to take my word for it.. which is no different from a picture because some idiot is just going to call it a chinese lantern or weather balloon anyway so what's the point.

I literally could care less if anyone believes me or not.. Just trying to do my part in piecing together this wild UFO puzzle thats been all over the media the past two months.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I live outside of new brunwick in a town called south brunwick and i belive what you are saying. last night i decided to sleep with my window open and i was awoken by a sound at 5:49 am my window faces a vast amount of woods. at first when i looked out i saw a bright gold light shining out from the trees. eventually this light showed itself in the sky and appeared to be a star. what frightened me was that this was in fact not a star because it was outshining every other star in the sky. i continued to watch in shock as the orb of light so to speak began to make circles in the sky (this ruled out any belief that this may have been an airplain because it was not moving on one set path but was rather all over the place. after abut 5 minutes of watching it circle in the sky it went back down into the woods. as far as UFOs concern me i belive it to all be a conspiracy and goverment funded which leads me to quistion what is going on in the woods. today i will go look to see if there is anything unusual. has anyone else on here ever had a sighing in south brunswick nj?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join