It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sitings over New Brunswick NJ 10/26/10

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I just saw three UFOs that I thought were satellites.. or stars with clouds moving by playing tricks on me. But the main one was really bright and was shining and moving up and down, and the other ones were lighter and kind of following around it eventually making that V kind of shape that was seen in the Manhattan and el paso sitings. Then, out of no where this huge cloud came over where they were.. and it literally looked exactly like a big smiley face. It was absolutely BIZARRE. And two of the lights moved in to the areas where there weren't any clouds and it looked like two shiny eyes and a smile. I wish I had a camera I am freaking out right now. Even my dumb jock roommates who think I'm crazy saw it and said, "Yeah I don't know what the hell that is, that is really wild, but I don't care I'm going back inside". Typical general american.

I wish i had proof.. but i swear i saw what i saw i have no reason to lie.

Believe it or not.. I saw something. They weren't saucers, but lights. I seriously hope this isn't that blue-beam bull#.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No cell phones? huh, well you may have had an experience but what to do?

With all the weird weather going on I wouldnt doubt Star Travelers visiting right now.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
I just saw three UFOs that I thought were satellites.. or stars with clouds moving by playing tricks on me. But the main one was really bright and was shining and moving up and down, and the other ones were lighter and kind of following around it eventually making that V kind of shape that was seen in the Manhattan and el paso sitings. Then, out of no where this huge cloud came over where they were.. and it literally looked exactly like a big smiley face. It was absolutely BIZARRE. And two of the lights moved in to the areas where there weren't any clouds and it looked like two shiny eyes and a smile. I wish I had a camera I am freaking out right now. Even my dumb jock roommates who think I'm crazy saw it and said, "Yeah I don't know what the hell that is, that is really wild, but I don't care I'm going back inside". Typical general american.

I wish i had proof.. but i swear i saw what i saw i have no reason to lie.

Believe it or not.. I saw something. They weren't saucers, but lights. I seriously hope this isn't that blue-beam bull#.

I saw something similar maybe a week ago in NY and thought the same exact things. At first I saw 2 lights which seemed to be moving in perfect formation, and I immediately recalled reading about some sort of new paired satellites being used to map the Earth. Then I started thinking it was just stars in the sky and the movement of the clouds playing tricks on me. That was until I noticed about 5 more lights maybe 30 seconds later, seemingly moving in the same direction, and was able to use the corner of my roof as a reference point to see that they were all actually moving and it wasn't the clouds playing tricks on me. Then the cloud cover moved in completely and that was the last of it. Something definitely going on up there, not a doubt in my mind.

This was at night, roughly 12 midnight. The 5 lights didn't seem to be in any formation, but the first 2 were very close and moving at the same exact speed...and no these weren't balloons. Satellites or very high-flying jets if anything, but I'm not so sure about that theory. This actually prompted me to drop a pretty penny on a nice camera and high-power lens; can't wait to use it.
edit on 26-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Cool.......

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

That is EXACTLY what I did, I used the top of my balcony because my roommates were calling me crazy.. then they realized the three objects were moving around and still didn't believe. This is right in front of people's eyes and people just don't want to accept it!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Update:

It was a perfectly clear sky, then i saw some commercial jets fly by with trails (chemtrails maybe?) and now the entire sky ten minutes later is red overcast, can't even see the moon. Happened really fast, too fast almost. I'm not a climate expert, but this is bizarre.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

Im in Old Bridge, you think its worth stickin my head outside and taking a look? Would not be the first time I saw something strange here in NJ....

--GeminiSky

PS...Dude the sky isnt red lol im looking right now.....
edit on 26-10-2010 by GeminiSky because: sky colors

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah man try and check it out. But like I said.. the sky was clear and now it is an orange/red overcast... Let me know if you see anything moving around if the sky is clearer by you.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was just in the shower, my wife came in and said she seen out the window while she was feeding the baby, some thing caught her eye, bright red...she said realy a bright red light strobing in a circle. She said, there was no object in the center. It was flying low, below a passing plane. I asked her if it could have been a helicopter and she replied again nothing was in the center of the circling bright light. That she knows what a heli looks like because they fly by every night...since we live next to a freeway.

Has any one seen this before?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

OK thats it! im grabbin my camera and going outside!! will keep u posted!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Where are you located? And yes, I've seen red glowing objects, but this one looked like a star but had the faintest blue glow that shined on and off kind of like a trick on the eyes.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
MMN, I found your reply counter-productive and slightly belittling. Not to mention it wasn't really funny. Notice how no one responded.

--GeminiSky

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Hey, I also got another story that happend to us the other night night, man!
I need to tell some one for reals cuz we were scared shizless

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Very interesting man. I wonder whats with the V like formation thats been being seen. NY, Texas and the like. Surely seeing strange lights can be dismissible, but them doing the same thing?? Kinda creepy...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by deanyo

Yeah man it's kind of creepy. It's like they are making triangle constellation formations. Like imitating Orions belt, or the pyramids, or ley lines like the bermuda triangle or something. Geometry is a riddle.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yeah for sure. Part of me wants to see something in my neck of the woods. But the other part of me knows I prolly wouldn't sleep for days after it. Im fairly certain I would be crazy paranoid haha. Plus I sleep right up against a big old window, blinds allways down at night of course haha

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian

Where are you located? And yes, I've seen red glowing objects, but this one looked like a star but had the faintest blue glow that shined on and off kind of like a trick on the eyes.

I'm in cali,
the other night we seen for a quick sec, pop out twice from thick rain clouds, a neon blue light in the shape of a florecent bulb. but before that we heard soft running in our house, I heard it first and went to see if it was our kids, nope. they were out cold. then my wife heard it a couple times and stuff nocked over ???, then i knew, i knew i wasnt tripping...so she had me open all the windows, lights an doors. lol then i went out to smoke and seen that light twice poke out of the clouds. Then I ran back in, i had chills on my face and was about to ball cuz i knew something real is happening. WE were scared out of our minds !!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
MMN, I found your reply counter-productive and slightly belittling. Not to mention it wasn't really funny. Notice how no one responded.

GeminiSky.....

How would you illustrate "a huge cloud" that "literally looked exactly like a big smiley face"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Eh, I laughed at the smiley face. I didn't infer it was ment as belittling or anything negative, granted.. it wasn't directed at me.

Just my two cents..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join