It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zecharia Sitchin Has Passed Away

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Great post! I've signed the petition... This should be promoted on ATS with its own thread? I'd never heard of the petition (or the possibility that her bones may be of 'non-homo sapiens sapiens' origin....)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This comes as a surprise, I had not heard about it. I'm sorry to hear it, and I would like to give my condolences to his family.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sorry to hear he passed away.

With that said his theory about the Anunnaki has to be one of the most retarded I have ever read.
It is just such a stupid idea, based on Sitchin creating his own "evidence" to base his theory on... i.e. fraud. His theory has been thoroughly discredited.

At best it should have been a plot for a B grade sci-fi movie.

He and L Ron Hubbard must of been drinking buddies.

Hopefully his passing will give George Noory one less thing to blather about.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

I just checked at google to read that he died on October 9, 2010. Wikipedia has its entry listed with the date as October 9. The website reporting the death could not be found.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrador Retriever
Sorry to hear he passed away.

With that said his theory about the Anunnaki has to be one of the most retarded I have ever read.
It is just such a stupid idea, based on Sitchin creating his own "evidence" to base his theory on... i.e. fraud. His theory has been thoroughly discredited.

At best it should have been a plot for a B grade sci-fi movie.

He and L Ron Hubbard must of been drinking buddies.

Hopefully his passing will give George Noory one less thing to blather about.

yey >D your assumption would not need any proofs.

My condolences to his family and his friends.
edit on 27-10-2010 by MrAnnunaki because: ?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Such a great shame.:/
I thought about him just yesterday, and also quite recently earlier this month, when I thought about him along with the whole subject he worked with. I dreaded the fact that he would probably not have too many years left, given his age, and also wondered if he thought about this himself and how he felt about wether he would be alive long enough to experience his theories to be possibly confirmed.

He was absolutely amazing and a true Hero. Personally I did not agree with all of his opinions, but he WAS needed, in fact VERY needed, in an Era where ancient texts are tossed automatically aside and recieves the myth-lable, if they seem too controversial.

Just one or tops a couple of months ago, I read about his latest book that he released just this very year(What a luck he managed to finish the book in time!), and also read about his latest project where he worked very hard to try and have a mummy DNA-tested, as he was concvinced that the mummy held ET-DNA.

Sadly, that project is now probably by his enemies considered "Conveniently" disrupted, but his work WILL live on and have done a permanent, irreversible and HUGE imprint in the way History is viewed upon, and more and more people question the mainstream-versions of History and Humanoid origin and wants answers.

Thank you for Your Work!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It appears that many (including some who actually knew him) are surprised to hear of Zechariah Sitchin's passing in such an odd manner. It is certainly a mystery to me why no obituary or press release went out about this great man at the time just after his actual passing or why no mention was made until weeks after his funeral...and only then through an obscure PR website.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i read a few of his books. he seemed sincere with his research. i am sure he will be partying on down with the best of them now including benoir! hats off to you dude
f

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Unfortunately, ATS felt that Zechariah's petition was 'Off-Topic'...and it was removed.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
he lit fires. he opened eyes. he may have been off the mark, but there is no doubt he was true. and those claiming he was off the mark, are the same debating beliefs.

"The 12th Planet" - just read it, if you haven't, than your opinion is ungrounded.

RIP old man.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Productivemind

his work - at least one of his last major projects - is being carried on by a core group of followers who hope to complete it. It centers around Queen Pu-abi from his last book.

i have first hand knowledge of this.

He was also exceedingly cautious when i had the chance to converse with him many years ago - clearly fearful of anyone he did not know/trust, for whatever reason (healthy paranoia?).
edit on 10/27/2010 by drphilxr because: i can't spell

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

my sincere condolences to the family, friends and fans of this great man. he did change my perspective in my beliefs towards humanity...
in tribute i would like to dedicate these images i know ZS really cared about...the moon, mars, and the annunakis...
von voyage great man....

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=129959
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=128576
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=129984

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
has anyone considered that maybe hes dead because something may be about to happen that might make what hes said in the past credible...i mean think about it, kinda weird hes gonna die so close to the insuing gloom n doom everyones predicting on ATS lately

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

It appears that many (including some who actually knew him) are surprised to hear of Zechariah Sitchin's passing in such an odd manner. It is certainly a mystery to me why no obituary or press release went out about this great man at the time just after his actual passing or why no mention was made until weeks after his funeral...and only then through an obscure PR website.

yea man, thats what im saying..when i heard he was dead, i felt something wasnt right..but who am i to ssay really..just an open opinion

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

You cheapen his life, his death and dishonour him and his grieving family by trying to make a stupid conspiracy theory out of it. You should be ashamed of yourself! Show some etiquette. This thread is being used as a means for people to pay their respects.

IRM :shk:
edit on 28/10/10 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by Productivemind

his work - at least one of his last major projects - is being carried on by a core group of followers who hope to complete it. It centers around Queen Pu-abi from his last book.

i have first hand knowledge of this.

He was also exceedingly cautious when i had the chance to converse with him many years ago - clearly fearful of anyone he did not know/trust, for whatever reason (healthy paranoia?).
edit on 10/27/2010 by drphilxr because: i can't spell

I am so pleased to hear that Zechariah's work regarding The Goddess Genome Project is still being carried forward be a team of others connected to this great man. This is a project worth pursuing and successfully achieving...as well as a crowning tribute to the life's work of the brilliant giant in the ball cap who walked amoung us and helped to open our eyes.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
my god... this is the only place i've seen it, had no idea.. no cnn or news mention at all that i know of

so sad.. i enjoyed his ideas, that they forced people with closed minds to think harder then they are used too

i hope he has all the answers now

so like... who is there to continue his work?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im so sad to hear that....

I hate sad news,,,he was so great to listen to and he spoke from the heart,,,one could tell he was honest and sincere and was a good kind person..
He was a kind and great man..

I hope you are floating about out there Zecharia in love and gentle peace,,you are loved and will be missed so much...

Kona
edit on 28-10-2010 by Little_Kona because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I thank Mr Sitchin for his work.

Like Galileo, Zecharia Sitchin's work is changing our view of who we are and where we stand in the Universe.

He inspired many and his work will continue to inspire.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin - You dedicated your life to truth and understanding. No matter the hardships or frowns from a skeptical society, you kept searching. Thanks to you and your writings, even though you can no longer continue, we can. Rest in peace Zecharia, I will miss you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join