It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Perpetuating Doom and Gloom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed how news of the NWO taking over and ruling the world, starting wars, activating martial law, and all the other evil things they do, is so addictive to listen too and talk about?

Well let me say that I'm done feeding into it! In my world everything will be OK. We all need to stay positive and not join the feeding frenzy and try to speculate about the various horrible ways that our world will soon end...

Vibration is a powerfull thing, and the more we feed into negativity, the more power we give to the PTB. And more importantly, we OURSELVES tend to create and attract the negative reality that is discussed daily here on ATS.

Think about this, lets say the PTB know the incredible power of thoughts and vibrational energy. Lets say they want to invade Iran for example. All they have to do is introduce this idea to the public, thru MSM and more importantly thru conspiracy websites like ATS. Then a peculiar thing happens, there will be people who are opposed to the idea, and also people that are for it...BOTH groups of people are creating the reality of invading Iran by continuing to discuss it! Even the people who are opposed to it, are sending their energy out into the ether simply by discussing this idea. Eventually the ones who planted the idea receive this energy and become stronger, eventually leading to the event materializing.

Im not sure if I correctly summarized my theory here, but you get the general idea...

Does anyone else have thoughts on the self perpetuating aspect of negativity and all the doom gloom and end of the world discussions?

Stay positive and create your OWN reality people! Not someone elses!

--GeminiSky

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
MODS: Please close this thread, I have re-posted in a more appropriate forum. Thanks!!

new topics

join