It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an idea for a book and or a movie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I just got this idea to write this story. A story about an average Joe; named Joesph or Joey. Who's life we follow and see unfold. I picture the main character as being in a relationship, not necessary in a broken home (but he has troubles at home), school life and just his life in general. The title I'm thinking of is: The Chump. After the book The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli. Which his book was political and discussed how the most effect ruler was the most like a Tyrant. I want to present the character as a cross between this quote by Confucius.
Source of quote

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.

I have to try to make the character be like this quote! That's difficult. Can someone help me out or share a link where I can get help with my work? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Why don't you ask to become a writer on ATS and submit some of your ideas?

edit on 25-10-2010 by Thurisaz because: to add ATS lol

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

That would be interesting. I just really wanted to write something down then post it online.
Thanks for the look out!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

you can submit your own writing but they also have competititons and it is fun, although it has been a while since I did anything over there.
*note to self... start writing again

all the best and if you do I will keep a look out for you in the writing section

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You could do a writing or scriptwriting short course to start with, no offence, it doesn't sound very original or interesting.
Some training may allow you to get your ideas out in ways that are interesting.

edit on 25-10-2010 by pscysm because: word usage

new topics

top topics

join