It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds - A Deliberate Part of the Depopulation Agenda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

i think you have it wrong, it is a preservative,just like a twinky,60- 70 year shelf life, now if this is true, i should live to be 156 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

That's a fantastic post there Clairaudience, good research! I no longer have any doubt in my mind, this is all intentional depopulation by reducing average life expectancy. That is why we have McDonalds all around us. McDonalds are funded by the most powerful and wealthy people in the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Great experiment, I'll be fowarding that on to a lot of people

Thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I am caucasion but i live in the ghetto and i notice the amounts of liquor stores on every corner, but what really trips me out is the prices of everything.. A gallon of gas next to my house is .15 cents more than in the rich parts of my town.. A pack of swishers in the spoiled part of town cost $3.19 out the door where as it costs me $6.29 plus tax around here.. i dont get why the rich get so many breaks when it comes to money

Anyways back to the topic at hand, I don't think McDonald's has any part to play in depopulation because, as somebody already said, we chose to buy it and eat it...

it'd be like if i # in my hand and sold it to and said it was ice cream... Yeah, im an asshole swindler, but your the idiot that ate my #..... Don't knock em for their hustle, just dont eat their #

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
more red sauce, ronnie!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by SirKnightE

I am caucasion but i live in the ghetto and i notice the amounts of liquor stores on every corner, but what really trips me out is the prices of everything.. A gallon of gas next to my house is .15 cents more than in the rich parts of my town.. A pack of swishers in the spoiled part of town cost $3.19 out the door where as it costs me $6.29 plus tax around here.. i dont get why the rich get so many breaks when it comes to money

Anyways back to the topic at hand, I don't think McDonald's has any part to play in depopulation because, as somebody already said, we chose to buy it and eat it...

it'd be like if i # in my hand and sold it to and said it was ice cream... Yeah, im an asshole swindler, but your the idiot that ate my #..... Don't knock em for their hustle, just dont eat their #

Depopulation doesn't need to be forced, it's far easier to tempt and condition people. Forcing it would give the game away. We do have choices and most of us are already aware that McDonalds food will shorten our lives, so most people already know that McDonalds will depopulate (by reducing nutrition and hence lifespan), but what some people won't be sure of is whether McDonalds was intentionally put there and funded to reduce our lifespans.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I cant stand the taste of the stuff, i used to when i was a kid but not anymore, i could possibly manage a salad and thats it. My kids have been brought up on good home cooking and maybe eat in macdonalds once a week,it still about choice nobody forces anyone to eat there, and i do agree it is extremely unhealthy, ive opened up the big macs and i can see the salt that has been poured onto the burger. Still no one forces anyone to eat them and there is an option to have apples pieces or carrot sticks instead of chips (fries). Im not defending McDs but we always have a choice. Incidentally now my kids are of a certain age, and being a single parent on benefits i have been put into the position of having to take a job, a restaurant hostess in McD,s being one of the possibilities, as its better the devil you do know, i start work there part time on friday, should, if anything be an interesting fact finding mission.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Is there behind it a scheme of you insolvent pension funds ?

BTW, environnmental pollution is doing the rest.

Quality and quantity sperm counts of males are showing great
reductions in fertility compared to the counts made one generation
earlier.

The solution for almost all our problems is actually having less
population in the world.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

OK. How does this play into the "depopulation" agenda when many people, and that's many millions have no access to, or do not buy food there? That's world wide, of course...yet even here in the states, you can live hours away from anyplace a Mickey D might be. I, personally, haven't partaken of McDonalds in almost thirty five years, maybe longer actually...

Yes, many people do partake of McDonalds, no denying that. However, just as many, if not more, don't. Seems to me the global elites, or whatever name you choose to label with, could come up with something a bit less, well, obvious and ineffecient.

...and why in any case, would they want to depopulate the world? In order to wield power or get rich, not neccessarily the same thing, would you kill off those who provide you with both?

Just askin'.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dantas
I think you give too much credit to McDonalds. It's a fast food chain concieved to make a profit by selling cheap quick meals. Thats all it is. No one forces you to eat there and nothing in McDonalds foods is different than any other fast food chain. None are really healthy.

Quite! I applaud your common sense. An enterprise can be highly destructive to humanity without being linked to some kind of nefarious underground agenda. That food is toxic plain and simple. True nobody is forcing anybody to eat there, but it's just like candy, people will do it anyhow if it's available.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Only by selling really, really bad pizza. But hey, thirty minutes or less...

Actually it's not really, really bad pizza...it's absolutely vile pizza. Just nasty.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm doing a test in my garden, I went to a McDonalds just down the road, bought a Deli, binned the contents then put the sub roll outside in the garden. After 24 hours it was completely untouched. Normally if you put anything out there the seagulls and other birds eat it within 5 minutes, but this Deli sub roll really knows how to survive. A few hours ago an animal, most likely a bird, moved one half of the roll and took a tiny bite, but then left it.

These animals are smarter than us when it comes to identifying what is food and what isn't

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I dont know what it is but i just cant resist those big macs .Also i noticed all those chemicles they say are in a
McDonalds hamburger in the The World's First Bionic Burger video. under the list it just happens to mention that they are pesticide residues which happens to be on most of the foods we eat. Could it be something elts . Was the food irradiated or is there another preservative or something.what causes the food not to rot

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join