It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twilight Zone, A Chilean Miner Rescue and one BIG FAT QUESTION..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Here is the end result if you will from my own perspective. If you watch the video "time traps" above, you will see what I am going to say.

I think they want to put us into an artificial hologram of existence. They hate us, they want to depopulate us, but still need our energy in ways, and our thoughts, etc. Our DNA is know to be a harmonic transmitter, and according to science itself emits light from the DNA. It is also well known that electromagnetic radiation interacts with our DNA, most of the time damaging it. We know about the many US Patents pertaining to mind control, and the ability to not only read, but interact with the bioprocess of the Human body. What if?

What if they desire to transfer our soul, or spirit; which by the way is dealing with Occult rituals, into a simulation, much like the Matrix depicted. This simulation will be a digital life. Ventnor talks much about this, and according to him they have been doing it for the last 20 years(watch the video of him talking about it). The LHC, and CERN will be the energy mechanism to achieve this transference using the machines themselves for the power, etc, but the chakra systems of the Earth as well as natural and manmade devices to achieve harmonic singularity. Like cell towers, and natural ones like Phallic monuments that we already know transmit energy for Occult purposes already.

Now the specifics of this theory are not mapped out, because I have not had a reason to finish the theory, which I might start working on again, but the underlying premise is interesting. I know its out there as well, but after trying to figure out the whys, and the why just dont make sense when moderate, it is time to go to the edge so to speak.

I mean really, they are looking for a particle that half the Scientists at the LHC dont even think exists to begin with. Or maybe they want to transfer Humanity into another closed loop dimension in order to further trap us spiritually and physically. Meanwhile having full rain over this Earth to do as they please. That is what they want anyway. They then clone Humans, many of which I think already exist in the DUMB bases, as there slaves. Then using us, in the other dimension as a think tank of sorts. A computer. One thing that is a problem with AI is that it is still only as smart as its creator in the way of imagination and creativity. Their long term goals require huge amounts of creativity and imagination. Something in which they cannot provide themselves due to their limited numbers opposed to our great numbers.

Remember, that officials at the LHC said that they are either going to SEND something through, or something come from....

I know, its VERY out there, but that is who I am. Out there. I also know this is off topic, but it is a legitimate correlation non the less.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
But it's fundamental and would represent a transformation for everyone ie: they still crap and pull their pants on in the morning one leg at a time.

Honestly, I don't think they KNOW, but that they want to surround it with as much Occultism as possible, and sumbolism, so as to try, as much as they are able, to bring about a favourable outcome, and in case things go wrong...? well that's why Obama's rented out the Taj Mahal for the duration of this experiment. Hey if you're going to go out, you might as well enjoy your last days, right? Who could blame him, but it doesn't say much about their confidence and awareness of what they are doing.

It's the singularity at the end of history though, of that much I am almost certain. If Terrance McKenna was still here he'd be getting all primed on shrooms in preparation for this!
It's the eschaton, the strange attractor at the end of history, pulling everything to itself, the end of the timewave or timewave zero, the re-creation and re-generation of life, but what it will look like we cannot say.

And if they don't get there this time, they'll do it when they crank up to full power in a year or two, max.

Strange times..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

back on topic.....i find it weird that so many people seemed to not notice that the star on their shirt was upside down.....have we become that blind to things? none of my family or friends noticed or said anything until i pointed it out.

Im not sure if you are including us here, or just the public, and People you know in general. The Pentagram is covered earlier on this thread here though. www.abovetopsecret.com...

One thing that was talked about earlier, but I have not heard much more of is what was the entity that the Miners were fighting down there, and supposedly killed. My wife heard them talk about this to in the interviews. I would really like to get the entire transcripts from that night, and all the interviews, but I dont really have the time for such compilation. Supposedly, they had drilled into another cavern, and that is where they encountered these entities.

Now, many People have heard of the Dulce base war, were supposed Greys had a skirmish with the Military. I wonder if the drilling of this mine corresponded with other DUMB base construction in the area for the Government in Chile. It is well established that the Chilien Governments President is a 33rd Degree Mason, and there is a very strong relationship with the Masons and the Government there. So they need their hole too. If in fact they were part of a very compartmentalized group of workers working on such a DUMB, then maybe they inadvertently; or intentionally were in and around an area that housed non Human beings?

no, i wasnt talking about the people here on this site, i read all the posts before i post something (most of the time, sometimes i get ahead of myself and feel like as @$$ later for it.) i was including the general public, and my personal friends and family. i give more credit to ATSers than that! lol...

one thing that sucks is that im vacationing in japan so when they pulled out all the miners i could only SEE and not really understand what they were saying in interviews and such.....kinda wish i could. im sure it should be on youtube or something if i look hard enough.
edit on 27-10-2010 by oldschoolsuper star because: no reason

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I think the reason the story was so fascinating to many is that it did have elements of a movie and indeed it would probably make a good film.

As far as the story goes it has a beginning (miners trapped, assumed dead), middle (miners found alive against hope, planning the rescue, and an end (cathartic release of the miners, huge swelling music, roll credits!). Add to that all the human interest sub plots (miners girlfriend proposing, super mario etc) and you've got it all.

I think it played on people's emotions in exactly the same way as a hollywood movie which is why it ellicited such strong responses in people. Whether that was accident or design, well I'm inclined to just say accident.

You might be interested in reading this www.angelfire.com... if you've not seen it before but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who is truly claustrophobic. In fact only read it if you like scary stories .

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

No doubt, did feel a bit uneasy when it all happened. I felt like didnt want to watch it, what made it worse was my family watching every moment and then friends also goin onto talking about it. Also wanted to note when the first guy gave the interview about being wit the devil and then returning to god afterwards, the wa he talked about it seemed quit disturbing.

Also felt a bit weird about how the whole issue being really OTT and the widespread coverage, almost no other news was being shown for a long time.

Saw the symbolism attached to it a few days later, it made a bit more sense then, though im still no sure what to make of it. Was weird though the next few days after, i heard other more rumours that made me find it more disturbing.

I was eating at the cafe which i saw newspaper with headlines that read cannibalism in the chile mine or something. And some gold vein being found under their after what seemed to be bankruptcy due to rescue efforts by the mine owner... very strange goings on if you ask me. Other than this, i remain quite hesitant to even put effort into my own reseach about the event. Usuall i tned to dig my own research up about things like this, butwith this i felt the need to just get past it and forget about it.

Whats worse is now more documentaries are coming up on the whole event, see he adverts on TV quite often :S

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I haven't read the full thread, but in response to your original question, the whole story didn't sit well with me either, but I don't think it's a sinister plot or conspiracy. I do believe it's because the MSM has gotten SO GOOD at exploiting tragic events, and I'm not sure the trouble that was put into the rescue would have been, had it not been for the coverage. Also, we live in an era where the miners had to be prompted on how to respond to the media before they were even rescued. Things have changed in our digital/reality tv age.
edit on 10/27/2010 by azamber because: spelling

edit on 10/27/2010 by azamber because: clarification

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

My opinion is that the Chilean Miner rescue is deja vu and that this is a replay or marker in your mind that precedes the event that you know subconsciously is coming. From the get go as things progressed as the miners were being rescued I felt this was a reptilian event. I know this sounds crazy but the whole world seems crazy now. Did the miners meet any Reptilians when they were underground and were they told not to mention the meeting? Were their bodies taken over as walk ins by the Reptilians?

edit on 25-10-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

I am going to go waaaay out on a limb here and actually entertain this reply, seriously! I believe in "Reptilians" and other "aliens among us" theories, but only to an extent which would be considered minimal. These theories and beliefs are only a marginal passing explaination for anything in as much as the saying goes; "never say never"! Other than that I just don't think much about it.

In general, I agree with the OP here, something was not right about this from the get-go. It was as if these miners got trapped and there was an immediate "we're gonna rescue them" flag that went up! What about all the other miners that have gotten trapped and subsequently dies in their underground tombs as of late? Why these miners from this mine?!

One of the pictures posted of the one miner's eyes in the night vision camera was really eerie and that, coupled with their seemingly perfect health upon rescue raise a LOT of questions for me! Now they are in the news at and playing in soccer (football) games, their daily outtings and overall media attention is just chilling!!

Reptilian walk-ins, hmmmmmm ....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ive been following this thread and others of a similar nature for a while now and I really don't know how I feel about all this illuminate/masonic stuff. The thing that really makes me wonder is how these staged events are pulled off. How is it possible to get all of the timings so spot on without some mechanical part of the process failing (as they inevitably do) PLUS the dates, times of events, drill angles, capsule dimensions, etc. It just seems like a big ask, yet they allegedly pull it off time after time. I also wonder why such a display is needed at all; if the masses are so unaware of these events (most don't believe that we could even be controlled and manipulated in the ways that are described) why are these "signs" and displays necessary? Why not just perform the ritual underground and say nothing?
So, lets say the miners were sent down and turned into viable hosts and occupied by these entities. Now that they are back on the earth (instead of under it) what will happen? are we to see things we've never seen before? monsters with powers not known to humans OR will we read on ATS in 30yrs time that some guy who died in Chile and did "something nasty" was actually a demon? [i.e. nothing tangible will happen after this event]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i think you guys got some disinfo from your media, because the US didnt rescue the miners, chilean rescuers did, although the US did help with other stuff. i still cant believe that something occult is in this, you have to look it on the miners side how would you feel if u were 70 days at 700 meters down below, it must be terrifying, sure they came up smiling and all but again wouldnt you smile when your family has been waiting for you on top and is there crying when they see you came out? i read a post of someone who said how can they eat normaly tru a tube, well they sent a lot of thing down there, even a little projector to watch a soccer game, the teleconference stuff to communicate with their families and rescuers, and regular food to keep them healthy.
and i have to agree when they started the whole its a miracle thing and they are heroes, it kinda pissed me off , i mean being trapped and surviving makes you a hero? nah thats just a survivor and nothing else, and the miracle thing its just the effort of the rescuers.
im sure those numbers someone posted are weird , and too much of a coincidence, but i wouldnt start looking faces in martian rocks. btw that pentagram in the miners shirt is a national flag logo.

and hey, i bet you didnt know this (or maybe you did) you know that some rescuers actually went down to check on the miners before start sending them up? well among the rescuers, one of them was a black beret (chilean commando) so maybe they did find something down there? or maybe not, who knows...
edit on 27-10-2010 by chaosnanomex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Snowen20... While I still have a difficult time with the comparison. I feel I have insulted you while you were trying to express yourself. Rather then seeking the "Shock Factor" you were conveying a personal view of experience.

My apologies. I hadn't read the OP as thoroughly as I could have and just picked up on the dull knife, etc...

In my work life I have been fortunate enough to work with many veterans and I have somewhat of a sore spot... I've seen men after they have beaten their wives to a pulp in the middle of the night due to past traumatic events dictating their reactions to simple events like the wife going to the washroom. No one blamed them for this, but it was a distressful factor they had to deal with. I've also lost a few patients because they couldn't cope once they com home... So again I offer you my apologies for my hasty and rude comment.

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Originally posted by snowen20

I'm just more or less wondering why the hell I feel so strongly repelled by it.
Its the same feeling you get when you watch a person getting beheaded with a dull knife,...That kind of response... You know what I'm saying,... You guys feeling me?

Like a head being cutt off with a dull knife??
Where and when the hell did you see that? What a horrific comparison. If your referring to the images from the recent middle east war then you are one sick puppy! I know these videos were released... but to watch them... these people were fighting to protect you. How the hell can a person watch that... I'll be seeing ya' soon on PSYCHIATRY! I've got some Haldol waiting for you! Two syringes... loaded to the brim!

edit on 27-10-2010 by PsychNurse because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

I GET IT! I actually gave you a star on that...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Snowen20... While I still have a difficult time with the comparison. I feel I have insulted you while you were trying to express yourself. Rather then seeking the "Shock Factor" you were conveying a personal view of experience.

My apologies. I hadn't read the OP as thoroughly as I could have and just picked up on the dull knife, etc...

In my work life I have been fortunate enough to work with many veterans and I have somewhat of a sore spot... I've seen men after they have beaten their wives to a pulp in the middle of the night due to past traumatic events dictating their reactions to simple events like the wife going to the washroom. No one blamed them for this, but it was a distressful factor they had to deal with. I've also lost a few patients because they couldn't cope once they com home... So again I offer you my apologies for my hasty and rude comment.

Originally posted by snowen20

I'm just more or less wondering why the hell I feel so strongly repelled by it.
Its the same feeling you get when you watch a person getting beheaded with a dull knife,...That kind of response... You know what I'm saying,... You guys feeling me?

Like a head being cutt off with a dull knife??
Where and when the hell did you see that? What a horrific comparison. If your referring to the images from the recent middle east war then you are one sick puppy! I know these videos were released... but to watch them... these people were fighting to protect you. How the hell can a person watch that... I'll be seeing ya' soon on PSYCHIATRY! I've got some Haldol waiting for you! Two syringes... loaded to the brim!

edit on 27-10-2010 by PsychNurse because: Spelling

im not being sarcastic, but youve REALLY earned my respect here on ATS by posting this. a lot of people dont have the courage to admit when theyve said something a little harsh while jumping to conclusions. i think weve kinda butted heads in a different post too, and i hope we can drop whatever ugly things we may have said to each other lol. i just hope that if i say something kinda outta line you would take it upon yourself to voice your opinion and correct me (which i have a strong feeling you would LOL!) not many people here have the guts to apologize, they just run away to a different thread and in that way youve gained my respect. thanks, in a weird way youve brought a small amount of peace to me. hope this is an awkward beginning to an ATS friendship!

p.s., i gave you a star back....
edit on 27-10-2010 by oldschoolsuper star because: star

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So there was some mention of howit seemed almost like this was a distraction or too well watched. That in mind, would it intrest anyone to know that there were a bit over a billion people watching the rescue?

See here;

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

iIm not a Reptillian(he he)... I'm only humanI make my mistakes too! First step in being true to yourself before anyone else is to be honest
I've seen you on the board frequently... don't remeber any rift with you but...hey that's what makes life interesting, sharing influence and opinions. Looking forward to our future commentary.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Checkout goroadachi.com Etemenaki
Read what he has to say.
That's all.Thanks
Hope that helps you understand in any way

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Is there any way to find before and after pics of these guys?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I really don't get the strange feeling about the miners themselves. They seem genuinely human to me, but I do think it's a little wierd how much attention the story has had. I don't doubt that it was a distraction from something. But what?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Snowen...any progress on what it was that was spooking you?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join