It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of Fresh N.Korean Nuke Test Fuel Speculation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Signs of Fresh N.Korean Nuke Test Fuel Speculation

english.chosun.com

The U.S. is taking a close look at recent signs of activity at North Korea's nuclear test site following claims that the North is well on its way to developing nuclear warheads small enough to fit on a ballistic missile.

There are fears that the North will conduct another test aimed at developing high-performance nuclear weapons as part of efforts to consolidate the succession of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il's third son Jong-un and to become a "powerful and prosperous nation" by 2012.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am not familiar with this website and perhaps a fellow ATS'er can comment on the posted site's track record pertaining to there accuracy ?

Either way I do see this as NK's next move wether it's now or a year from now. It's all that NK can do to gain attention and achieve some type of barging chip at the next round of talks .

The real interesting thing from all of this might actually come from inside the north it's self in the form of an internal power struggle .

english.chosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ppfff, that wasn't a nuclear test !!

Just an enormous bonfire created from burning thousands bodies in a mass grave.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If true then this is quite a scary thought. I wouldn't feel too comfortable knowing that North Korea has a nuclear arsenal. Especially considering the whole hating America stuff. If NK and the US were to go to war then surely the UK would be involved...

I recently posted a thread with some resources and videos about what goes on inside North Korea, If you are interested then please visit this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
N Korea has nukes, has done for a few years
Prob made them in response to U.S not holding up its part of nuclear proliferation treaty as N Korea was a part of it but pulled out because of U.S so they only have themselves to blame,

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
N Korea has nukes, has done for a few years
Prob made them in response to U.S not holding up its part of nuclear proliferation treaty as N Korea was a part of it but pulled out because of U.S so they only have themselves to blame,

Yes you are right, that the US didn't hold up to its part of the treaty, and expects everyone else to do so.

I mean for god sakes, US nukes are in Germany right now, if that is not proliferation then what is?

I mean it was the US who gave the Zionist terrorists nukes and know hows, that means the US clearly broke the NPT, yet I don't see any F'n attempts to isolate the US, or to sanction the US until their freagin arrogance is defused.

GOD damn it.

Sorry for the cussing, someone just slashed my sister's cars tyre and he/she think he/she can get away with it

top topics

join