It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

im pretty sure the attempted debunk was debunked and labelled the lamest attempt at debunking ever

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
what if... the real e.t.s are the things we call "ghosts"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Do you think there's any chance that the person has rewound the footage after noticing it then filmed the rewound footage.

I can't view the vid yet but I will.

I have to ask myself, i'm sitting here at 4:30 in the morning in a hotel office, why am I creeping myself out on this website when I know there are plenty of random noises that happen everynight? (most I have found the source of over the months here). It's damn creepy as it is and I start to read all these ghost stories.
I ahve had some unusual occurances but I still do this practically every night.

I guess I just love being creeped out for some bizarre reason.

On the topic of people dying at disney, As i've said I work in a hotel and you have to think that every 1 person in say 1000 has a problem, I have witnessed 2 hospital worthy incidents over 8 months.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This guy seems to think differently though:

Utter crap.

1. Oh yeah it's just an employee walking around down there (across a freaking lake???).
2. If the maintenance man is just getting his own image around the himself, why doesn't it look a thing like him, completely different facial structure. Whatever it is it's not his own image being produced by strobes.
3. Reflections from the ground that coincide perfectly with the Frosted Glass???
4. It appears disneyland emplyees have access to camoflage technology that doesn't really exist???

He is talking utter crap and I wish I could say that to his face.

The OP's video is pretty intriguing, has anyone come to any conclusions?
edit on 16-9-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Your freaking yourself out last night made me lol.....

...and to answer your question. no ones given anything worthy of a debunk yet...still waiting

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What if this is some random person that could be anywhere in the world having an out of body experience and they felt like goin to Disneyland?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MedicWithUber

im gonna go with; doubtful

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Hey I just posted it!

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Ghost? Heck no.

Its obviously a guy wearing some sort of invisibility cloak

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey dude, it's not aimed at you, just the guy talking, are you the guy talking?

Whoever he is it's just a rubbish interpretaion of whats actually happening.
No offence to you intended.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
ok now that is some good footage, i would love to capture this on one of our cams

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Interesting..............

A whole suite of invisibility cloaks are now under development, all building on the same basic principle as the first prototype. When we perceive an object, we are actually detecting the disturbances it creates as energy waves bounce off it. The Duke cloak, constructed from a synthetic structure called a metamaterial, prevented those disturbances by bending light waves around the object, allowing them to continue flowing like water in a stream around a rock (concept shown at right). Sure enough, that technology is not limited to light. In the latest designs it is being applied to mask all kinds of other waves, with the potential for zeroing out sound pollution and protecting cities from earthquakes. Meanwhile, scientists continue to pursue the original invisibility concept—work that is sparking a lot of interest in military surveillance circles.

How to Make Anything Disappear

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join