It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disneyland Ghost...errr you really want to see this....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Okay, I found this on Snopes. There have been deaths at Disneyland.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Don’t get me wrong here, Disney is a great place, and a good company. They have a specific job to perform, and providing counseling for peoples children as to why the 90 year old woman, in the line ahead of them, in the 100 degree heat, just keeled over is not among them.

For a long time Disney was allowed to handle its security as though it ran its own private police force in the state of Florida, until it got out of hand and ended with a high-speed chase off Disney property that ended in people dying:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

On Aug. 31, 1994, Disney security guards spotted two teens goofing around on a walkway of the Contemporary Resort. When spotted, they ran and were seen leaving in a pick up. A Disney guard pursued the truck at speeds of up to 80 mph even though they LEFT the park and were outside of Disney property and jurisdiction. The truck crashed, killing 18 year old Robb Sipkema. In Florida, highway deaths are investigated by the Highway Patrol. Disney refused to allow them to interview the woman "security hostess" who drove the van chasing the teens. Disney also would not release the transcripts of the radio conversation taking place between this guard and the dispatcher during the chase. The parents of Robb Sipkema sued. Even though the 'security hostess' was not a law enforcement officer, Orange County Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. said Disney had a 'private security arrangement' - in essence a contract with itself - and the Highway Patrol would not be allowed access to "internal company documents". Appeals led to the State Attorney General who said that although Disney Security perform only 'basic night watchman duties', which would NOT include high speed chases off Disney property, the Sipkemas ended up dropping the lawsuit due to total uncooperation by Disney. However, because of the suit, Disney Security Guard vans changed their Mars lights from red (like police) to amber; and they were no longer permitted to use "regular law enforcement" lingo and codes when talking to dispatchers. In other words, stop pretending they were actual police.

That was because Disney was such an integral draw to tourist money from outside the state that lined state coffers.

Again, you cannot run somewhere that caters to millions of people on a daily basis, and some of them not die even from natural causes just out of sheer odds.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/26/2010 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

a question for all those who think it is a image burnt onto the hard drive/disk whatever(i am not technical) or a person in real time pulling a prank(i am just replying to munkey because he/she was the last to say it), would they really walk over water?

would they not at least stick to the paths?

observe the video near the end, you can see the 'ghost' leave the path and go off over the water, why do i think it is water? because you can see the upside down reflection of the trees in the darker area.

if it was a real person would we not expect a 'splash'?

edit on 26-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

very cool, it looks like a worker more than a visitor. Glad you posted this.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
"WOOH! Where's my autograph book?"
A second is needed and I will require that second line for my joke!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Skid Mark

Believe me that is only the list of ones that could not be quietly shuttled out the back door. Sheer numbers of people on their properties, and the simple fact of natural causes of death at any time will prove otherwise. Add to this the number of elderly people at the park at any given time, and the extremes they are subjected too, and you know the number is logically higher then that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Now if put these people who believe in ghosts with those who belive in aliens with those who believe in cloaking devices... we have a winner!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I wouldn't doubt that it was higher. That's just the one that I found. I'm sure there were more.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Let me put it like this…
I'm an avid Scuba diver, who frequently goes to Disney to dive in the tank at “The Living Seas”. If I got pressure sickness, was bitten by a shark, suffered catastrophic equipment failure, etc… What do you think would happen to me?

Considering that I am already behind the “Scenes”, do you think that they would bring an ambulance in through the front gate and take me out on a stretcher in front of all the kiddies waiting in line to see Nemo, or do you think that I would be rapidly evac’ed out the back door in a quiet fashion to Orlando Regional Hospital to be pronounced dead there?

Its simple common sense really.

edit on 10/26/2010 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Oh, joy. I found some more. This is from wikipedia, according to this one, Disneyland really isn't very safe and will continue to run rides they know are dangerous. Quite a few right there.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I see what you mean about the water, but after looking again and again, why would a ghost keep to a path and then run over water,
I was just asking the question about burnt images rather than just blindly believe what may be a little hard to exlain.
So again if it was a burnt image there could have been a walking platform for maintinance that the worker ran across which could be removed after the maintinance is completed.

A look at the area in daylight hours would also be helpful.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Again, I just want to reiterate that Disney does not do this stuff to be cruel; they do it because they want to protect the rest of their guests, especially children, from the harsher realities of life. They are generally a great company, and they do a great job at what they do. If you ever have the opportunity to go there and sign up to do something backstage with them, I highly recommend it. It’s quite an operation they run there.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That's a ghost!

I wonder if this is Disneyland California or Disney in Florida? I would guess the Florida location is over some Indian burial sites since there were so many tribes in the area.

Liked your old avy better!
Still so cute though.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by rusethorcain

Disneyland is in California.
Disneyworld is in Orlando Florida.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Interesting ... some background info would be useful.

For example, why was someone video recording security feeds?
And why not show the feed footage directly instead of a second hand recording?

Still interesting though.

um.... because they saw something and had only seconds to record it. and this is disney we're talking about so recording off the main line is

1. not easy, you would have to set up extra equipment to hijack a signal
2. not legal to take the security tapes and make a copy... you can't even copy old vhs's without a wrning from the FBI

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Friend Steve was exec Pastry Chef at Disney (FL) for a while...now he's at Tavern on the Green.
Told me Disney has an underground city for the employees. They can bring services in and take things out without the public watching what's happening behind the scenes... or rather "under" them.

World, Land, I always confuse them...thanks.

edit on 26-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by lifeform11

I see what you mean about the water, but after looking again and again, why would a ghost keep to a path and then run over water,
I was just asking the question about burnt images rather than just blindly believe what may be a little hard to exlain.
So again if it was a burnt image there could have been a walking platform for maintinance that the worker ran across which could be removed after the maintinance is completed.

A look at the area in daylight hours would also be helpful.

thanks for assuming i blindly believe something, if i see a problem with the proposed theories people are giving to 'debunk' this, then i will raise the points that need raising, not because i believe something but because if this is debunked then it needs doing properly, which means finding something that matches all observed facts in the video.

you turn the question back on me, how do i know why a ghost would do anything? all i know is a real person cannot walk on water.

you said:
"So again if it was a burnt image there could have been a walking platform for maintinance that the worker ran across which could be removed after the maintinance is completed."

if the 'worker' was burnt onto the image from crossing a bridge, then why is'nt the bridge burnt onto the image also?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
Okay, I found this on Snopes. There have been deaths at Disneyland.

well if it's on snopes I HAS to be true!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
First off, great thread. Secondly, I understand this is a lame request but can someone post a screenshot of the vid. I'm at work and cant see the clip

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
No, not ghosts.

Watch this video

Some folks really are gullible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join