It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia + USA =World domination

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
westpoint is right on all three, mostly
EMP bombs are being developed (i think)

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
EMP Weapons DO exist, and are very powerful. It can fook up ANY computer, and once it hits the computer... sure you can turn it back on, but the computer has lost its identity and wont work.

Still want one of those in the field son? lol

[edit on 10-7-2004 by The_Squid]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
um...squid you got any links to back up whats your saying im not trying to say i dont believe you but it would look better if you had a link or a source of info

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
EMP?
This one?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bah.

First, EMP's are simple. Make a large, stable radio broadcasting antenna, and then blast signals through it with insanely large amounts of power. At lower levels it works as a comms jammer, at much higher levels, it fries circuits, because it sends very powerful pulses out. The hardest part would be getting the amount of power, but I imagine that near 100 9-Volt batteries hooked in series could do it. Disregarding overflow and the likeliness of your circuit exploding, that would likely still do it.

Second, why the hell would you choose Russia? Maybe 25 years ago Russia would have been the choice, but any time since 1990 you'd have done better with China. Especially the last 4 years. China at present is nearly, if not more economically powerful than the US, and has the largest army in the world. They, too, are communists, but are slowly switching up for capitalism, and seem to be reaping nothing but the benefits.

Really, Russia isn't the place to look. US + China = World Takeover Capabilities.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
An EMP bomb would only disable the weapons computer but it would still be able to fire as where a conventional bomb will kill the soldiers resulting in no weapons or soldiers. I'm not downgrading the EMP bomb just saying it's not best suited for that use.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Absolute proof that the US won the Cold War....

and more.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
sry but thats a very arrogant thread.
u think the us would bet the whole world....
dont underestimate europe.
wow uk would get a invitation to the party ru/us´.
but not only uk....
man thats so arrogant

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by devilwasp

anyone.. think about your spelling.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
If russia and the US joined forces not now cuz cold war tensions still run high but maybe sometime in the future the EU would not stand a chane it would have lost in a month the US can beat the EU alone dont know about russia but both countries have some good tech if they combined that the world does not stand a chance.

EU has more people, tanks, aircraft, ships than the US combined. EU is also the world leader in developing new technologys.
It's obvious you don't have a clue because Russias technology is no where near the wests, for instance prescision guided bombs in Russia are very very rare...
If the EU was one unified body iot would be the biggest super power until China comes of age...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Light rain

dancing

with tears in my eyes

thinking of the memory

of a long goodbye

dancing

with tears in my eyes

thinking of a memory

of a long last time

dancing

with tears in my eyes

ill let go of the royal oak

when my body dies !

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Well i am certainly convinced now! ( And yes, that was a attempt at sarcasm for those missed all those posts) There is nothing quite like cultural dominance to help keep that ICBM's firmly on the ground.

Stellar

[edit on 13-8-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

They could certainly try. I think the nuclear powers of the world might have something to say about that. Maybe in the form of mushroom clouds over some major Russian and American cities.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I actually wrote a paper in school on this very question, except in my paper China was involved in the take over not just Russia and the USA. In my report all three country's would theoretically concentrate on the middle east first for obvious reasons.

Russia would take Europe and most all the country's on its border.

China would take all of south east Asia including japan and Australia.

The USA would naturally control south America and Canada. As for the middle east it would be split up between the three country's.

And as for Africa, I never did come up with a good conclusion. I suppose it would be split up or fought over. Which would lead to the middle east being fought over. Alas nothing would be solved and the world would be in the same situation it is currently.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join