It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia + USA =World domination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ofcourse we have generals that are Hawks but we have ones that are Doves too. If all generals thought like Hawks during the cold war we would have went into a nuclear war with russia but we didnt.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
almost did though.
seriosly you guys need to actually take a couple years out and like not do anything but train.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Spending time to train is great but all the training in the world can't equal the value of real battlefield experence. Im with you on the taking some time off though are guys need to come home and stay there for awhile.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
they would be home if it wasn't for extremist who will do anything to get some attention crazy...and we cant go home until they stop attacking or trying to attack this country.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yeah we all want them to stop but they are just ****kers and well what can we do?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey everybody I'm American and I'd just like for everyone in other countries to know most of us don't think like westpoint. So don't think he speaks for all of us. Anyhow if the US and Russia did join together I'm sure the UK would get an invitation to the party from the US. The UK has been with us for all of our recent conquests for oil so I don't think we would leave the UK out. That is unless parliment would what a share of the oil.

I think that the US, UK and maybe Russia should do war games together. That would be the best training possible.

[edit on 6/29/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
what's wrong with what I am saying? this is my opinion and if anyone out there has a problem with it I don't care... also if anyone thinks I am speaking for the whole country well that person is not very intelligent.

West Point
Out

[edit on 30-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Usually the British and US special forces play war games, just for that extra training (the SAS come out on top most of the time) but the Armies? Hmmm now THAT could be somthing. (Britain would still win though...)

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
where you gona find a spot big enough for both armies to have war games

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hell if i know... leave a county of England free... or a State of America free...
And have a nice big war game with Paintball Bullets =P

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
can you say over crowding!
imagine it. over a million troops with paintball guns and ammo !
thats gona cost like.............a bomb

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Less than real ammunition... and it would be a hell of alot of fun (I also really doubt that theres gunna be quite a million =P)

[edit on 30-6-2004 by The_Squid]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Actually British SF are god but I don't know who would win if Us and British SF play war games and squid got any links? also you don't need a big space the way they are cutting the British army making it smaller and smaller its going to be 600.000 US troops up against 90 British troops and don't tell me the British are going to beat us with their SA80

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
First of Westpoint I didn't mean to offend you but you are very one sided. And most people in other countries seem to think we all think like you. Ok but for a massive wargame I'm sure theres room in Nevada or something. Just think how much fun it would be. Combine air combat with ground combat. It would be complicated but I'm sure it could be pulled off.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
nope I don't think you could do it in Nevada most of the lad there is owned by nellis air force base top secret planes they wont let regular soldiers see them also the other land is owned by secret bases there might be some left but not much I think NM is the best place nothing but desert and maybe a few Mexicans trying to sneak in but that is.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Actually British SF are god but I don't know who would win if Us and British SF play war games and squid got any links? also you don't need a big space the way they are cutting the British army making it smaller and smaller its going to be 600.000 US troops up against 90 British troops and don't tell me the British are going to beat us with their SA80

Ok, I suppose the numbers matter... But it wont be that small an amount of soldiers! The SA-80 is ALOT better than an M16!! However ill addmit
it aint too good itself. I Recon the British Army should replace their SA-80 with an AK-47 or somthing better!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i say we sell our SA-80's and buy some HK's.
also british SF units prefer to use HK's and they do like the saw and M16

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Appart from accuracy the M16 is very poorly designed as a Combat weapon for the army.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
M-16 M-4 they are good for now but in 2008 they will make way for the XM-29 or XM-8. I would take the 29 it can fire two types of ammunition and its part of the land warrior system.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
still the thing is too adavanced for its own good.
simple things= work
complex things= prone to fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join