It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia + USA =World domination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
well if russia cant mount a full assault then the US can deploy its troops to russia and launch fom the russian front with some carrier groups in the area.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
did u even read what i put? i said the US are close to being DEEEP in the sh*t as well!! And that Britain is very strong too so NATO would be deployed aswell and the EU wouldnt fall easily at all... and IF the US and Russia even manage to get rid of the EU and NATO and Great Britain (which i really doubt) then they will DEFINITLY not have the strength to carry on attacking other nations

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
the US never beat any1
they only reason russia fell was because they ran out of money.
any way the EU would hold its own against any 1. we have the gryphen and the eurofighter. to very good fighters, and the best trained crews in the world.

Russia would have over run Europe had the United States Of America NOT fought and died to prevent it. Not only that Billions of United States of American dollars (Yep American green backs) spent to essentially scare the Russians from taking over the world. They ran out of money trying to keep up with the United States Of America. United States of American citizens payed billions in taxes and lost borthers and fathers to keep the world free of the Soviet Union.

Europe would right now belong to the Soviet Union had the United States Of America looked the other way and ignored Europe after world War 2. Europeans would be communist right this very minuet had not amercan workers tax money paid to keep the Soviet Union afraid to take over Europe.

Your freedom is on the back of may ancestors hard work, in fact should you ever wake up to reality you may feel free to reimburse me of the money that they/I spent to keep you free plus interest of course.

Finally EU would not last a month of combat VS the United States Of America. Your free to try though. Free to try because of US.

X

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well since Great Britain has one of the best trained Armys, Air Forces and Navies in the world, has the most elite special forces unit, and has Nuclear weapons as well... Great Britain wouldnt fall easily for definite. NATO also is a very big Orginisation... America would also have to get around that, and since america's soldiers ARNT the BEST of soldiers around... I would very much doubt that they would do very well against the EU... I mean America isnt doing very well against a COUNTRY... let alone a CONTINENT... I'm sorry but america SERRIOUSLY wouldnt be able to pull it off... and Russia would have come across the same problem as the Nazi's... Invading Great Britain.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
That tag team would be unstopable. Just think with the sharing of research military technology would jump ahead rapidly. I doubt the EU would stand much of a chance since the US and Russia prepared them selves for this sort of thing in the Cold War. Even China would be overwhelmed numericly seeing as either one of these countries have the capabilities to take 60-70% of the world on their own.

[edit on 6/27/2004 by cyberdude78]

China outnumbered?

chinese manpower fit for service = 379,524,688 people

russian population = 143,782,338 people

the chinese can rise an army twice as big as the total number of russians so no way the chinese can be outnumbered by the russians

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
dont you mean the RUSSIANS will be outnumbered by the CHINESE?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, I think the US picked the best allies, UK and Australia.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Russia would have over run Europe had the United States Of America NOT fought and died to prevent it. Not only that Billions of United States of American dollars (Yep American green backs) spent to essentially scare the Russians from taking over the world. They ran out of money trying to keep up with the United States Of America. United States of American citizens payed billions in taxes and lost borthers and fathers to keep the world free of the Soviet Union.

Europe would right now belong to the Soviet Union had the United States Of America looked the other way and ignored Europe after world War 2. Europeans would be communist right this very minuet had not amercan workers tax money paid to keep the Soviet Union afraid to take over Europe.

Your freedom is on the back of may ancestors hard work, in fact should you ever wake up to reality you may feel free to reimburse me of the money that they/I spent to keep you free plus interest of course.

Finally EU would not last a month of combat VS the United States Of America. Your free to try though. Free to try because of US.

X

please tell me of one engagement between russain and american forces on the borders.
secondly the only reason you done it was for you not for any 1 but for you its what every country does ,look out for number 1.

the world free from the USSR ? as i remember it WE actually hepled thats right NATO helped as well so dont you dare even try to take all the credit as per ****ing usual!
also we paid to dont think we just sat on our asses 2, it was our homes our lands under threat we faught long and hard for our countries and lands.
exscuse me? we should feel honoured or owe 1 to the good old UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? listen if it hadnt even been for MY ancestors YOU wouldnt exist.
oh so your saying that the american army in all its greeat glory could defeat the best trained army in the world ,on its home turf?
not last a month are you kiddin me you have trouble with a country in the gulf now imagine a country with top of the line tech and troops and thats just 1 country we have a continent full of em. we out number you at least 2 -1

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
VERY well put there devilwasp! Bravo... you show those FU*KIN yanks who's boss!!

[edit on 28-6-2004 by The_Squid]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
devilwasp we beat Iraq in 3 weeks this is not war now its post war. We fought two wars within 2 years and we beat two countries in 3 years both wars combined took about 3-4 months to finish. great Britain's navy 3 carriers half the size of the Nimitz and the rest of nato combine equals about 5-6 carriers the US has more than that alone, also britain's army is small and doesn't have money the US would kill it. The air force we have the raptor the JSF and our current jets still are the best after 30 years combined with russian migs its unstapable. So please devil great Britain would fall in 1-2 months tops US from the west Russians from the east they wont stand a chance. And if it wasn't for us you would have been taken over by the USSR, whose tanks were on the border with the USSR that's right US tanks, whose troops were on the front lines of Europe that's right the US, who helped you defeat Germany in WW2 that's right the US who gave you money to build your country after WW2 that's right the US so yeah you are in debt way over your head!

[edit on 28-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Russia didnt fall cause it ran out of money.

It was because of the coup de etat(sp)

Out,
Russian

E_T

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
We fought two wars within 2 years and we beat two countries in 3 years both wars combined took about 3-4 months to finish. great Britain's navy 3 carriers half the size of the Nimitz and the rest of nato combine equals about 5-6 carriers the US has more than that alone,

Afghanistan was very "asymmetric" war, enemy didn't really have any heavier equipment than RPGs. (and few MANPADs)

Just one question: What for you need carriers if you aren't going to invade oversea areas?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by cyberdude78
That tag team would be unstopable. Just think with the sharing of research military technology would jump ahead rapidly. I doubt the EU would stand much of a chance since the US and Russia prepared them selves for this sort of thing in the Cold War. Even China would be overwhelmed numericly seeing as either one of these countries have the capabilities to take 60-70% of the world on their own.

[edit on 6/27/2004 by cyberdude78]

China outnumbered?

chinese manpower fit for service = 379,524,688 people

russian population = 143,782,338 people

the chinese can rise an army twice as big as the total number of russians so no way the chinese can be outnumbered by the russians

Sorry numerical mistake on my part.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Imagine the largest, most powerful, most biggest and trained militaries joining together!
. They would woop the world's as$. lol

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
devilwasp we beat Iraq in 3 weeks this is not war now its post war. We fought two wars within 2 years and we beat two countries in 3 years both wars combined took about 3-4 months to finish.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

go in war with a country with a real army and your war will last more than a few months and will cost you more than a 1000 G.I's

in afghanistan and irak you where facing a bunch of people with AK's,RPG's and Pickup's with machine guns and the rare T55.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
you keep going on about US troops on the border, get over it we patroled it to . dont think we done nothing cause frankly with out us you would have been mincemeat. if you hadnt joined with us the nazi's and japansese forces would have kicked your asses.
also get over it you came in 3/4 through ww2 big deal we went through 2 and won both. the only thing you done in ww1 which you were in was take part in like 1 offensive hell your army wasnt ready till 1918 and thats when the war ended.
also your iraq statement big deal you beat a bunch of under trained under armed soldiers with ancient tech ,ohh the mighty challange there. oh and i suppose the USSR was a warlike and would of invaded europe and claimed it for the glory of the motherland ......i think not. russia's army was exshasted after ww2. and also if they wanted to invade they could of they had the means and the time.
big deal you gave us money , we gave you tech fairs fair.
britain would fall in 1-2 months eh?
shows you have never been here or seen it or its people.
scotland along has one of the sturdiest defenses in britain. also you would not be able to get ashore cause our TA,RMC,ARMY and RMR forces are on constant standby.
also name one frontline unit that has the JSF or F22?
yeah your mighty US tanks, at least we knew how to take an idea and build on i mean come on you had no anti mine or infarty tanks.
your wrong about the money bit we may be underfunded but we can still kick ass. its only away from our homeland where our money problems show up.
also your bit about debt? what about the tech you owe us for the supersonic jet? eh wheres that then?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Iraq had the 4th biggest army, we took them out in 43 days. Easy to say that they had many anti air defences. Which then we exploited and used the f-117.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
you gave us tech haha without the US great Britain would have nothing we got our tech from Germany at the end of WW2 and you think you could have done D-Day without America good luck Germany would have invaded Britain also we would never get ashore yeah right a couple of B-2 and F-22 would take out those costal defenses over night and if that is not enough we would take out your carriers and ships then you can just stay in an island with nowhere to go while our carriers and air force keep on dropping bunker buster day and night.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A. you dont have any operational F-22 in front line or special forces squadrons.
B. you so greatly used laser guided bombs dont work here. the rain distorts the laser.
C. you have no idea do you? the RAF has SAM guys all around the country waiting for that very situation.
D. so you think your carrier fleets could take us on eh? i doubt you would even find em.we are the best trained in the world.
E. any way we never use our carriers for A2A fights cause its not thier role.
F. oh what you massive tech support by giveing us "tanks" wow im certainly impressed.
G. you did get your tech from us . remember the first supersonic jet? you claim we would be nothing with out you. with our us you would be nothing. hell if we hadnt colanised you would be speaking french or spanish.
H.also we dont actually have costal defenses we keep our forces mobile so those B-2 strikes would be difficult considering you wouldnt find em.also where are you f22's gona fly from? france? iceland?
I.man we have been through bombing before nothing will be new all youll do is kill civies and the UN will be on your ass.
J. germany could not invade britain because we had air superiority ,if you had read about ww2 you would know that we were almost impregnable.
K.also in d-day we done a hell of alot better than you ,your so called great comanders sent your tanks in 10 miles out! for god sake they all sank. and your tanks just got mined to death,not a problem for the british cause we had anti mine tanks,something the americans thought was an excentrict british invention.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Iam sure our 16 Classified planes would be put to good use
Saudi Arabia was the home of the f-117 launch in DS, wonder where we would keep the fighters now?
f-22 would be operational in 5 months, even so, iam sure we would have test planes go into war.

America loves you all

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join