It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of it All (with evidence)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
An attempt to trace the occult groups and their beliefs throughout history, beginning with the explanation of their beliefs about the origins of man:

The Golden Dawn of Man:

After a prolonged period of stumbling in the darkness we became thinking creatures. But some are still far ahead, and in the future they will once again talk about how they dominated everyone else through intelligence.
Now, skipping over the ancient mystery schools of Babylon through Egypt and Rome, we look to the creation of Nazi Germany...

Thule Society
...And their financial backers...
Nazi Hydra in America
...And their beliefs and research related to the occult.

The occult priests of today (IMO) are scientists. You can clearly see the hidden or little known information being proven or brought into the public eye today, notably with the science of bloodlines and self-directed evolution, also known as eugenics. Serious eugenics did not begin in Nazi Germany, but in America.
The money and some of the ideas came from elite circles in America, and worldwide occult groups. It follows logically that they wouldn’t let this research end just because the Third Reich lost the war. We blended the OSS with some of the elite scientists and intelligence officers in Nazi Germany, and we soon had what is now the CIA.
Operation Paperclip
The KGB also continued the work of the Nazi’s, and according to declassified documents they both succeeded in creating mind controlled assassins, spies, hypnotized couriers of messages, and using people with paranormal abilities, earlier than the 1970s.
Official Documentation of Mind Control

America and the World Today:
Fascism and Communism have undermined America today. We have become a monster because we fought them, the group of occult and financial elites. If you fight monsters long enough you will inevitably become one. That and the fact we were infiltrated from the start by agents of this worldwide group. At first we fought them off but they eventually came to control us through the Federal Reserve, even though they already had vast influence before this. The elite occult control of our country is almost absolute. From our banking system to our corporate media, to our school system, the driving force of our system is in the hands of a small group, and it is getting smaller. The terms used for Hitler’s fascist propaganda were used when Bush was in office (Homeland Security); communist terms are being used by the Obama administration (Operation New Dawn). The new worldwide government will not be exactly either, but close to communism, except instead of atheism there will be an enforced religion, worshiping the elites and following their doctrines. Conditioning and takeover of communist ideas has already been taking place:

We are moving closer to a global government ruled by these elite students of the occult, but several things need to take place first. An obvious one is WWIII, to level the playing field and destroy the power of all systems, groups, and countries other than the international bankers and occult, and other chosen ‘elites’. This will lower the population and enable these groups to create the most tyrannical system in human history, an implanted chip in every single person that will end all opposition by force. Both world wars were followed by world governing bodies, but the still aren't powerful enough, yet.
Most Likely Scenario for WWIII
They believe they will become as gods, known as apotheosis, through technology and research into the paranormal. Well there you have it, my view on the occult and the world, and evidence. If I find the time I will make an even more in depth part 2, but it most likely will not be possible for a while. Other groups are also involved, but to track two deceptive groups throughout thousands of years and condense it into a post is beyond me. See Protoplasmic Traveler’s thread (All Roads Lead to Rome), and my attempt to add some information I’ve learned (Rome, or America?) and then read this one, look at the hidden structure in the Vatican, and the videos at the top, and then connect the dots if you wish. Just in case you haven't seen it, one last video, one of the best videos from a whistle blower of all time:

If this actually happens, there will never again be a chance for a rebellion, we will be enslaved for as long as we are here. Discuss...

edit on 25-10-2010 by time91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2010 by time91 because: grammar, link

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks for this information. I am curious whether you believe there is a God or not. I am fascinated with how people look at this whether they are atheist or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I believe in a creator, although not really in any sort of interventionist god. We control things here, its up to us to decide how we will live, freedom or tyranny. The latter is looking very likely.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have read a lot about William Cooper and listened to most of his recordings. I think that he hits the nail on the head for the most part.

I think one has to be careful though and take what he says with a certain amount of skepticism. His military record, that he claims anyway, is questionable. I would also wonder about his motives, but unfortunately we can't ask him. So I will not question them.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Well I am a christian....er probably shouldn't be saying that because I really don't live my life accordingly. Lets just say I am a follower of Christ's principles. I have friends from all different walks of life, all who either believe in God or nothing at all. I have spoken in depth about the NWO and future plans of depopulation, it would seem my atheists friends find a hard time believing in all this. Being a believer in the bible (yes, I am aware of all the controversy surrounding it) it still is fascinating to me how these things are talked about in revelation.

Religion wasn't forced at all on my life, it was my father who would talk about the NWO to me and he was anything but religious. To me all this is a war for our minds, clearly it would seem (at least to me) that those who don't believe in God have a hard time believing anything like this could happen. They seem waaaay to trusting of Science and what it can offer man. So my question to you is, how do you suppose one can band others together to fight the "system"?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

My personal opinion on Cooper is that he became disillusioned with his life after seeing something he couldn't explain, and went to looking at things that were questionable but he believed in them fully. Only towards the end of his life did he get very close to figuring out the truth, with his extensive talks about the mystery religions and his prediction of 9/11 being carried out by 'those behind the new world order' but 'being blamed on bin laden'; it was only a matter of time before he was killed.

I was once considered an orthodox christian as well. I'm not sure what I believe, but I don't fully believe in any one orthodox religion or new age religion either. The only two things I care about are freedom and truth, and if a prophet or belief system respects these two things I'm willing to study it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I agree. Cooper made some people cringe over the things he found out or foretold. No doubt about that.

I just think that he became angry over time and it compromised his validity. I've also wondered about how he became such a staunch Christian. I'm sure a man such as Bill Cooper investigated the facts behind his own religion and to know what he believed would have been illuminating.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that the elite can do any of their planning without some sort of other worldly influence or power. Even before becoming a "christian" (I was an atheist for a big chunk of my life) I thought it wasn't likely they could do all this on their own. Manipulating events from behind the scenes, seemingly since the beginning of man's existence. Don't you agree?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I have no idea how Cooper remained a staunch Christian, but he certainly knew that the picking of holidays and as well as the symbols used were purely occult, at least since the Romans took over Christianity. Maybe he believed they just wished to discredit actual Christianity, but in the videos he basically exposes all the things hidden in Christianity, so I don't know.

Its a possibility, but according to many researchers the 'elite' are mostly atheists, except they believe humans will become gods. They were a few steps ahead of everyone else in the past and they still are. The way they rule hasn't changed much over known history, until the last 100 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Interesting. So they believe they will turn into something that they don't believe in? Fascinating....
Of course I know that "god" here is the generic term meant to include life extension (immortality) and creator and ruler of universes. I also know they want to travel the cosmos, as a god would.

Well the sooner they figure out to live forever and proclaim themselves "ruler of mankind" we'll know for sure if God exists or not. Perhaps, this is what our creator is waiting for. Anyway, sorry to derail your thread a bit with the Godtalk, just something I always thought about.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It is unclear whether they believe in an intelligent creation or not, but according to Cooper they don't. They believe like you said they will have godlike abilities. But they don't want everyone to have godlike abilities, only them. They need to get rid of a lot of people and control the rest completely.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm trying to connect serious dots here people, any help would be appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join