It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS...this is officially weird for me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am here to relay a story, but having read the rules page can see I am not allowed to
tell till I have equaled 20 postings on the boards.

That is fine. I have a story from when I was 14, and a visitation that has left me perplexed till this day.

Well I am looking forward to reading the thread boards, especially the 9/11 posts as this to me represents a true conspiracy joust between the general public and the "truthers" and I can not wait to see whose hand is raised victorious one day.

Please do look out for my story when Im allowed to post it. All this UFO related humdrum of late must have a meaning or a source. My story is one that is apt and strange (at least to me) and I hope for some smart Alec to point out something I may not of considered.

Im 35 years old ex broker, now an analyst for a company that provides socioeconomic data for large consumer based application firms and international revenue trend analysis systems. Another words I watch the markets in my assigned sector and make reports. Booorrrring.

I am very analytical and receptive to minute detail fluctuation in a variety of fields.

Please feel free to say Hi, and I look forward to adding something to the boards soon.
edit on 25-10-2010 by darkdays4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darkdays4u

Hey darkdays4u!

Yeah the 20 post restriction seems like a pain for a second. But it's easy to knock that out and to then post a thread! So don't sweat it!

Once you've got 20 posts if you ever have questions about anything here, feel free to u2u me and I will do my best to help!

A mod or admin will be around, at some point, to drop some links that are full of good info and worth a read!

I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Yeah, that initial 20 post requirement will be done before ya know it!

I suggest going to the recent posts thread. I'm sure you will be able to find 20 threads at least to post in. Lots of great topics here on the forums.

Good luck to ya. Look forward to your threads.

-SES

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hey darkdays4u, welcome aboard and your expertise will be appreciated here.

international revenue trend analysis systems.

So should we be worried(like your name suggests
) and if so, just how bad is it in your opinion?
20 posts should take no time, plenty to comment on around here.
Looking forward to your story and make yourself at home.

spec

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thank you guys,

I am reading the recent post list as you guys speak.

I do like to only comment on things I may have some input into. I no doubt will find 20 threads that are akin to my
tastes.

I appreciate the help guys and will definitely see you around.

this is a good day to find so much information crammed into one place.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Does your name imply what sort of story you have to tell?

Just wondering....

Edit to add a welcome to you on ATS.
edit on 25-10-2010 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Hi darkdays4u, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Does your name imply what sort of story you have to tell?

Just wondering....

Edit to add a welcome to you on ATS.
edit on 25-10-2010 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

No my name has no baring on the story at all. the story is one that many of you may of heard before. In my quest over the last 20 years I hear the term visitation all too often. I am sure people on here will shed more light on it than I have found by scouring google, help groups and the people who are colorful in their thinking.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you for the links. I shall read them all.

You have all been helpful

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I hope that you can find the answers you seek. There are many people here that know many things....one of them is bound to know something.

You also have to be careful. There are also many people here who wish to derail the truth. Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thank you.

Yes the truth can be derailed. But that to me is the beauty of how we arrive at differing conclusions and this means that arguments are in fact fair. Two sides and all that. I will tread carefully.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Heya! Welcome
I'm new too. I definitely feel ya on not loving the 20 post limit. At the same time, its better than having to deal with horrible spam bots flooding the boards with advertisements for enlarging things or whatnot. I was going to put a link in my post, but the rules changed my mind on that. I look forward to seeing your thread once you knock out the 20 posts!

top topics

join