It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West's new 30 minute music video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So here's Kanye West''s new music video, it goes for OVER 30 MINUTES.

There's a LOT of symbolism in there, not all occult though. A lot of ascension and end of the world sort of stuff, people in hoods, angels, etc.
Have a watch,

At 3 minutes you see the winged being that fell from sky on fire.. much like Lucifer, who then spends the rest of the video with Kanye and even listens to him make music, etc. Very interesting stuff.
edit on 25/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Watched this on TV last night it bored me to death, didn't care for it at all! 30m of my life gone, hate it when that happens :/

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Cool!!!! A music video from a crappy artist.
I can't wait to not watch it and get on with my life.
On topic: You can find symbolism in anything if you look hard enough.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e86e14be87d6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

Unless you're interested in symbolism there's no point in watching the video..
It's all there though in plain sight, everything in the video was Kanye's idea not the director.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm gonna sit here and wait for the "Hey imma let you finish" replies and count to see how many people actually didn't see the video, or read the first post, but just wanted to say this first

[How do i know they will? Cause i was about to
]

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Yeah thanks for screwing up my thread 2 posts in.. wow.
A mark on a tree is a lot different than Kanye actually CHOOSING TO PUT THIS SYMBOLISM INTO HIS VIDEO. He didn't accidently do it, he MEANT to do it.

Wow, how hard is it for you to understand this?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Yeah thanks for screwing up my thread 2 posts in.. wow.
A mark on a tree is a lot different than Kanye actually CHOOSING TO PUT THIS SYMBOLISM INTO HIS VIDEO. He didn't accidently do it, he MEANT to do it.

Wow, how hard is it for you to understand this?

Maybe Masonic Ants chose to put this on a tree.

And you're right I dont see understand why anyone would watch 30 minutes of garbage.

Kanye likes symbols, Kanye put symbols in video. WOW.. WHO CARES!!!!

I can put a symbol on my forehead, what would that mean? Nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

"First rule in this world baby...Is don't pay attention to anything you see in the news"

Hah, I love this video.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wow, after this reply I'm going to put you on ignore (if I can work out how to do it) so PLEASE don't reply back.

Obviously I didn't make this thread for people NOT interested to click on, why are you even here? I get it man, you're cool, you don't like Kanye West, cool man neither do I, what's your point?

If you watch the video with half a brain you will hear what he says and see what he's created, it's not vague symbolism it's IN YOUR FACE symbolism. For example, an angel falls from the sky on fire, I guess that's just a coincidence and has no relation to lucifer.

Also when did I ever mention masonry? Never? Thought so. Get out of my thread please.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Someone is trying to figure out who he is..

As far as the 30 min video, he lost me about 5 mins into it.

His rhymes are started sounding like the same syllable pronunciations.

Not good poetic verses nor good attempts at making them sound like rap hymns.

I do like a couple o his other new songs thou.

yet after these two public moronic stunts I have determined he has 0 to contribute that will change mankind in a positive fashion. He is pretty stupid. Not much of an artist either.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-10-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Of course his rymes are bad. He's turned into pop rap. I like his older stuff like "Jesus Walks".

But this thread isn't about his rhyming lol it's about the symbolism he's used in his video. It probably doesn't mean anything, but it's there, and millions of young people are watching the video seeing the symbolism, so it deserves to be analyzed in my opinion.

I don't think he's part of any secret society, I just find it fascinating how much symbolism he uses, a long with Jay Z and Rihanna and Beyonce.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
While I don't discount the fact that there is symbolism in many mainstream music videos I can't bare to subject myself to crap music. I did once for a description on symbolism in a Gaga video thread once and my IQ went down at least 2 points that day.
I am sorry your thread isn't going the way you want but this happens in nearly every thread, its probably best not to pay much attention to those replies.
If the symbolism is being inserted purposely what do you think it is being placed there?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I cant stand Kanye West. Its not what he did to taylor swift or anything but from the beginning of him I have thought what an untallented idiot this guy is. Instead of learning to play classical guitar and trying to really make something of music I should have bought a four track and a drum machine. If this douche can make it then I probably could have too. His rhymes are less than amazing and the whole thing makes me want to vomit.

Now on to the video.... My personal beleif is this. Kanye knows what people say about him crap its all over youtube about him being a high level mason and into satinism possible nwo. He has on an occult shirt in one of the pics I have seen. I think this is probably him building on that. He may be trying to capitalize on this because he has no talent and is going nowhere.

If you do not agree that is fine but can you honestly say that one of the songs he produced is not a "Sample" from someone that has real tallent? .02

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You can't say he has no talent. He's been producing beats for so many artists for a long long time.

Anyway if you don't like his music that much MUTE THE MOTHER #ING VIDEO.
edit on 25/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I love how the Chiliean miner symbolism thread has more flags than posts, despite the only symbolism in there is someone wearing the Chili flag on their t shirt and people saying it's a pentagram. Wow, I give up, this site is a joke.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I saw this plastered all over youtube and was curious so I watched a good 5 minutes, which is very unusual for me because I really don't consider this stuff "music". More like talking to a beat.

I eventually started skipping around because the artsy style was way over the top. Anyway, I think the symbolism was obviously about a woman special to him that seemed like an angel that fell from heaven, and then at the end when she left him for whatever reason he was left chasing his "runaway".

Same old song and dance, but with excessive vulgarity, bad rhyming, and what seemed like an insane budget for something so experimental.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

lol he is not that important for me to watch 30 mins of his video, to try to decipher his mainstream antics in order to try to get attention. The video in itself is obviously a publicity stunt.

Like I said I like dancing to a couple of his new beats in the club, but that's it. Also in the clubs the music is so loud I can't hear his feminine voice anyhow.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
*CLAPS*

Great stuff Kanye, great stuff.

*WIPES TEARS FROM EYES*

I like the part where Kanye is the greatest man to ever walk the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ooopps, double up.
edit on 25-10-2010 by CeasarKhanTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmmm let's see, Kanye West content... I'll pass.
Nothing that Neanderthal does intrests me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join