It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great new (10-25-10) interview with Robert Salas USAF Captain (Ret)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I just ran across this interview and was very, very impressed. This is an in depth interview, posted today regarding UFO's shutting down our missles. The testimony of Robert Salas is a great piece of the UFO puzzle. This interview covers everything from the reaction of the people when this occurred to 'elctromagnetic pulses' which shut down the weapons...Check it out! Robert Salas Interview

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Awesome interview! Seriously, this is the type of thing skeptics should read - objective, down-to-earth (as much as is possible with UFOs), and logical, from a well-respected military man. Thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow, great interview - nice find! I read on this site people asking why we should take the account of ex-air force and service personnel above that of civilians. The simple reason is obvious when you read interviews like this and the supporting written testimnies and statements taken at the time. They have a better knowledge of what craft we operate, and they can tell if something is terrestrial or not.

I like the part where he asks his CO if it is an exercise. This stuff is what i term legitimate UFO information. But I am sure that someone else will bag this guy and say he is making it up now for the publicity. I don't think so, he seems genuine to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
These whistleblowers with such experience as Robert Salas need to be highly regarded and is about as close as we will come to a smoking gun for now..I strongly encourage everyone to read this interview as it is probably the most simple way to understand all the details and everything that happened!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Linda actually did this interview on Dreamland last weekend, here is the link for free Podcast download.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Excellent! thank you for the link. I was aware it was LMH who did the interview but didnt know it was in audio format as well. thanks again!
edit on 25/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Your welcome, the podcast is limited until next weeks show, so time is of the essence to download it, since I am a member I download the shows in a different area, if you don't want to download the show just click on the radio button at the top of the page and it will come up in media player and that is left up for a month along with a list of other interviews.
BTW the podcast link is on the right hand column on the main page.

www.unknowncountry.com...

edit on 25-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenGlow

Its more than an excerpt, its a little hard to follow the written interview the way it is typed out. If you want to listen to the interview Aquarius1 posted a link to the interview a couple posts above.

top topics

join