It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Financial Crisis and Monetary System -- Bill Still

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In a newly released documentary form Bill Still, producer and director of The Money Masters, comes a follow up sequel known as "The Secret of OZ"

This video uncovers the indepth symbolism from the BOOK The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. This documentary contends, with lots of historical references and expert interviews, that the book was really an allegory for the populist struggle to free the money supply from the evil international banking cartels of Europe. Covering a wide swathe of historical events in context of the struggle between free money, this film makes the case that a non-debt money supply is THE SOLUTION to our current economic woes. Countless times in the history of the united states, and other countries around the world, non-debt non-interest bearing non-privately issued goverment currencies have been a huge success in turning nations into prosperous empires with a large population of middle class workers free from the repressive debt structure in which we live today. Everything from an in depth analysis of Roman coinage to the Lincoln -ian greenback of the civil war and colonial issued state currencies, the proof is clear that non-debt currencies are the way to go.

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and this film, also make the case that gold backed currencies are not the way to go. People forget that for most of this countries history we were not on the federal reserve system, nor was there an income tax. It is possible to return our republic to the free subjects instead of big, nameless, faceless, evil plutocratic corporations and empires.

WATCH IT TODAY!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
please tell me that somebody watched the documentary?! this stuff is important!! i have NEVER had a thread that got no replies, is it just that nobody cares anymore?!?!?!??!?!!?1

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I watched it last night and I thought it was awesome. Thanks for posting. Can't believe noone replied. lol. Very important movie.

join