It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Missler: Return of the Nephilim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is my introduction thread, though I won't be introducing myself ,but my thread ;-)

I am not sure if a thread on this topic or similar has been created before but I am more interested in your opinions and comprehension of this idea, as I feel it is not mainstream.

The meat of this presentation certainly begins in part 6 of 12. The first 6 serve to better educate you on current physical principles and theories such as hyper-dimensions, as well as background on the UFO phenomenon beginning with Roswell and the classification acts.

For those beginning to wonder if this is a "religious rant", it isn't. I am not religious, although I do believe Christ is my savior and the one and only God. God never advertised a religion, and he certainly didn't refer to it as Christianity. What he did offer was forgiveness, salvation, and eternal life.

Chuck Missler: Return of the Nephilim

I chose to link them, as opposed to embedding, because I appreciate having a page load quickly (wireless broadband user) as I assume most everyone does. Besides, Youtube has better bandwidth.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Below is just an exert of some of the material discussed:

Genesis 6:1-2 [This quote, with the full material, begins in part 7 of 12 of this series]

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the Sons of God saw the daughters of men and that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Sons of God = (Hebrew) Bene HaElohim = angels; or direct creation of God.
We, humans, are not Sons of God. We are Sons of Adam (Romans details this)

Jude 6-7 (NT) also eludes to this:

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
thank you for this, i havnt gotten to the links yet but as soon as i can get a chance later i will and let you know my opinion

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JollyLlama

Not to take it off topic, but just curious as to why you say I am not religious, yet you believe in Jesus and what not therefor having a religion, thus making you religious... Just sayin'

I seen this guy before;

been awhile, and I am bored guess I will watch it, but going to find it all in one video...

in its entirety video.google.com...#
edit on 25-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wonderful Thread! I've seen and read all of Chuck Missler's material on this

You should also check out Mike Hoggards - The Mother Of All Secrets which addresses the Nephilim, DNA and the ultimate secret of Freemasonry which is explosive! and related to DNA and change, all very biblical and agreeable with Chuck Missler 100% .

12 part - Playlist

Part 1

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Because it is not a religion it is a relationship with Jesus Christ (I think this is what he means) I know it's what I mean , because I agree with the OP

Jesus is not about religion – he is about life.
How does that work?
When you say religion or religious – what do you think of?

formal church services
religious ritual
robes and liturgy
neo-gothic stone buildings

Jesus is not about any of these things.

In fact Jesus got stuck into the religious leaders and the moralistic high-achievers of his time.
Read about it in Luke 18:9-14

Who are these guys?
Pharisee - Highly respected religious experts
Tax–collector –Traitors who worked for the Roman occupation force.

So what is the deal with these guys?
Pharisee Self-righteous, self important, religious performer.
Tax Collector The traitor who knew he had a problem

Christianity not churchianty

edit on 25-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I believe he meant that he is a Believer in God and Christ, but since no religions properly follow the Word of God, he cannot claim a religion as his own. I can relate to this sort if creed.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Welcome aboard and to the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know it. Of course we always have to be careful with man's interpretation, but the simple fact is that our World situation is at the point that the incredible prophecy of the book of Revelations will become apparent to many that have previously dismissed the Bible.

From NWO to UFO to Climate catastrophes to War & Man's inhumanity to Man, the Holy Bible's 2000 year old explanation of modern World events begins to satisfy Occam's Razor as to explanation. For the doubters--think about that for a minute. S&F for you. Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's a lot to watch. I'm only through the first 6 videos. But its already the most impressive collection of evidence for the alien phenomenon I've ever seen. This is very informative. Thanks for the awesome thread

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Hi JollyLlama, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only. Anything else will be removed.

Please save your thoughts until you have full posting privileges (20 posts) you then can post a thread to the most appropriate forum. Or you can reply to any already ongoing thread topic.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion link located on your Members Center page. Explaining why.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.

top topics

join