It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A claim to hear EVP from bone structured Hearing Aid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello folks. I sent an email to this lady and invited her to come here to discuss something she claims is happening to her. Here is her video:

(could someone embed it for me in a post below? I still don't know how to do that).

www.youtube.com...

I find it to be an interesting claim.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
]reply to post by GeisterFahrer

(could someone embed it for me in a post below? I still don't know how to do that).

Hmmm, not sure what to make of this.
I will have to do some digging and find out if there are any anomalies in her area, and what a trifield instrument does.

spec
ETA: Okay, so she is hearing Electronic Voice Phenomenon, but she doesn't mention hearing voices or describe what she hears. Hope she responds to your email!
I did find a link on the phenomenon with samples:
isisinvestigations.com...
edit on 25-10-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OP, do you have a video where she talks about hearing EVP's with her hearing aid? I didnt hear her say anything about EVPs...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
OP, do you have a video where she talks about hearing EVP's with her hearing aid? I didnt hear her say anything about EVPs...

yes, I have her quote below:

Dear Nice forum readers,

I guess the proper Title to this thread would be "I heard dead people" because my hearing aid is in the shop. I am posting a new thread because I noticed a thread called "I hear the sun." When I first got my BP100 BAHA hearing aid, I thought I was imagining it. I really did. I am a musician, and I carry around a digital voice recorder with me often in case I get inspired. So I pressed the "record" button when I thought I was hearing something impossible through my BAHA sound processor. Guess what? It's not my imagination.

What I hear is real-time Electronic Voice Phenomena, or EVP. There are a multitude of different theories regarding exactly what this is, but it is verbal human speech audible only on recordings(and BP100s apparently). I now have many what is known in the paranormal community as "class A" EVP recordings. Here is a link to one of them:

www.urbansurvival.com...

It is a fact that the Cochlear BP100 is very sensitive to electromagnetic interference. It is in the manual. Rapidly fluctuating electromagnetic fields measured by a "Trifield" or "Gauss" meter are indicative of paranormal activity. The fascinating thing is, when my hearing aid malfunctions, it makes a Trifield meter go berserk. Here is a 47 second film I made about it:
Perhaps my BP100 is possessed. Ghost in the machine type thing..

I am not crazy, delusional, schizo, or have any sort of mental illness. I majored in Biology and Chemistry at the University of New Orleans, and am trained in the scientific method. My Trifield meter and my digital voice recorder always validate what I'm hearing with the BP100.

Anybody else have stuff like this happen?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Awesome! im gonna check this out and i am looking forward to hearing more. thank you for the interesting thread!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Could folks from ATS kindly send her an email to her youtube account and ask her to participate here? I sent her one on another forum but I am not sure she can reply or read it yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
wow that would be very interesting if a hearing aid would help us hear evps in real time. im gonna test it out next year at waverly hills if plans go right. if you have great hearing and if a hearing aid could amp up the volume enough it should enable us to hear evps right? wonder if anybody has tryed this yet???

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This could potentialy give you the oppotunity to conduct a two way conversation with a spirit. (if thats what the voices are)

Very interesting. Im seriously thinking of doing a van gough and getting me one of those bad boys

Such is my desire to make contact with those in another realm. Given that she's scientificly trained, she would easily be able to explain this was it something normal.

Fantastic Find

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Maybe she is just hearing people from far away.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am trying to pull her over to this thread - in the other forum she replied with this:

Thanks for reposting my movie to the paranormal forum! That is a really good idea. No other strange ghost type stories? Well, I used to live in New Orleans. This was before I got my BAHA, which I've only had 7 months now. I lived in the lower garden district, and I rode my bike everywhere. I was bicycling to the library on St. Charles Avenue uptown. And, I heard, in my DEAF side only, an old black man talking to me. I stopped. Got off my bike, and he started talking again. I could hear him better than in my "good" ear but I could only hear him in my deaf ear! I knew it was impossible, but it was actually happening! I figured that he must be a ghost. I was not scared at all, I was intrigued. He was speaking English, but the regional dialect accent was so thick I could not understand him at all. He seemed to know I could hear him, and he seemed glad about it. He was very kind. Despite my lack of understanding anything he was saying, it was the first time in my life I heard anything in my deaf ear and I liked it. It is strange to hear a crystal clear voice all of a sudden when you are used to a near complete vacuum of silence. I turned and listened and then got back on my bicycle to go to the library. I convinced myself that it was my imagination. This happened in about 2002.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi Above Top Secret Forum readers,

I'm Demosure and my secret is that I hear dead people. You can purchase a cheaper alternative to my Cochlear BP100 bone anchored hearing aid at any ghost hunting web store. They do make real time EVP recorders. I think that's all my hearing aid does. I feel validated though, when I found that I could record the unusual things I was hearing. I was energy sensitive before the operation, and the titanium implant sort of augmented my abilities due to some sort of trepanation effect. And the User Manual says that..the BP100 "is intended for use in an electromagnetic environment in which... disturbances are controlled." Page 27 and Page 6. English section.

The modern world of planet Earth is not an environment in which electromagnetic disturbances are controlled. Everything from the human body to a toaster oven to my computer screen emit EMF. I hope you enjoy my youtube short which can be viewed here:

style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/TmsBKuIGzw4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

I look forward to this strange EMF thing happening to my brains being (hopefully) debunked.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by demosure
Hi Above Top Secret Forum readers,

I'm Demosure and my secret is that I hear dead people. You can purchase a cheaper alternative to my Cochlear BP100 bone anchored hearing aid at any ghost hunting web store. They do make real time EVP recorders. I think that's all my hearing aid does. I feel validated though, when I found that I could record the unusual things I was hearing. I was energy sensitive before the operation, and the titanium implant sort of augmented my abilities due to some sort of trepanation effect. And the User Manual says that..the BP100 "is intended for use in an electromagnetic environment in which... disturbances are controlled." Page 27 and Page 6. English section.

The modern world of planet Earth is not an environment in which electromagnetic disturbances are controlled. Everything from the human body to a toaster oven to my computer screen emit EMF. I hope you enjoy my youtube short which can be viewed here:

style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/TmsBKuIGzw4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

I look forward to this strange EMF thing happening to my brains being (hopefully) debunked.

hello demosure and thank you for joining this discussion. I am a relatively new ATS member and I joined for a different reason than you. (I saw a UFO).

I know, I know ... crazy right?

In any case, I am sure there are forum members here who can help you get to the bottom of this. Some folks here would not believe in ghosts if one bit them on the butt. Other folks may believe everything they see that is "odd" is a ghost. Then there are those who are in the middle of road. I hope you enjoy your vist.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Demosure.

Hi and welcome.

Interesting, so this is'nt a one off thing. You say you can record them now. If you can sort it i would love to hear anything you get. This is right up my street.

edit on 27/10/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
When you say "hearing aid", are you talking about a cochlear implant?

I used to wear hearing aids all the time and I never heard anything that strange. Then again, the hearing aids I had were not very powerful. I will be getting a digital hearing aid soon that is supposed to be top of the line or at least close to it. The prices have come down just enough to where I can afford one.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
When you say "hearing aid", are you talking about a cochlear implant?

I used to wear hearing aids all the time and I never heard anything that strange. Then again, the hearing aids I had were not very powerful. I will be getting a digital hearing aid soon that is supposed to be top of the line or at least close to it. The prices have come down just enough to where I can afford one.

Not to derail the thread .. and sorry if it is perceived to be ... I got my hearing aids from Yahoo Freecycle. (yes, I am HoH too).

Hope this helps:

www.ehow.com...

now, for getting back on topic, here is a website explaining more information about Demosure's hearing aid .. it appears to be cochlear:

professionals.cochlearamericas.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thank you to the OP and thank you to Demosure for joining! Welcome to ATS!

I was going to make a joke about the 'Jan Brady Syndrom' (in an episode of the Brady Bunch she recieved radio transmissions through her new braces) - but really - it isn't so much to joke about.

The best EVP I ever heard was on Ghostly Talk - I'll see if I can get the URL to share with others.

Whatever you've got going there it seems you've 'tapped' into something 'else'.

Good luck with that, and again, welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by demosure

Hi demosure, welcome to ATS. You state that you can hear dead people. That means on more than one occassion you have heard others that you could not see, what did the others say on the other occassions?

I rigged up a very sensitive audio system that I invented for my hearing one time and I could hear all kinds of EMF stuff that know one else hears. I could hear the high line wires humming from a great distance, high line wires that I have lived by for many years, and no one, not even myself has ever heard them before, even when only a few feet away.

top topics

join