It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel great

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I've been doing a lot of traveling lately. While traveling, and while at home I look up at the sky. Guess what I've seen? Planes, clouds, stars. Not seen any UFOS. Also I don't have any "bad" feelings about what tomorrow is going to bring.

I've read plenty of prophecy as well. guess what? I don't think any of that is going to happen either.

I go outside and enjoy friends, nature, the world. It's great weather here in the eastern united states, great time to enjoy life. I suggest many of you do the same. Don't spend ALL your time on ATS, looking for some thread that will give your life meaning. Some thread that makes you beleive there is something else than the life I have.

Go out and make the most of every day.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think you should spend some MORE time on ATS and learn to post in the right forum.

What is the reason of your thread

I am very happy that you feel great but what are you trying to express other than people should get off ATS?

You have me very confused???

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

You're right in a way, because I have been spending an inordinate amount of time on ATS lately reading crazy, outlandish threads

I think I may just take your advice, and I'm not even being sarcastic

Plus note to add, I remember some crazy dude saying stuff was gonna happen October 19th and nothing after. So yeah, it's defnintly time to give ATS a break

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Cheers my brother from another mother!

Yeah everyone in ATS should learn to take most of their lives - spending less time here and more time in real world. I mean - maybe there is UFO's out there but is doesn't concern me as long as I don't meet them. So I have ignored all the ufo and alien threads.

Spending some time here - reading and rarely typing something I have learned that most threads come back... or they are so similar I can't even see the distinction. The fight between skeptic ones and believers is going on for ages.

One thing I love though about this site is to discuss news topics with people who are not straight forward mass-media puppets. Also other interesting threads about the world.

For all ATS'ers I wish you to stay informed about important issues but don't lose yourself in the world of conspiracy and live more in real life.
Cheers!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Yep what ever tomorrow brings the world will still be here.

Just do not listen to alex jones, and remember that first line.

We all have both sides in us, and just be glad of what you do have, and not what you do not.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Good for you mate

But people live their hole life without seeing one UFO i saw mine when i was 6 or so, but never again.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

I saw my one and only when I was 22. It was actually documented in the newspaper the following day. I wouldn't say is was alien ship, just that it was something unidentifiable.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

I'm just saying that ATS is not the end all as people seem to think. They respond to threads and make comments as if this place, ATS, is the only life they have. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't get on this website if I didn't find it entertaining, but 95% of the stuff on here is people making things up.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

thanks for dropping a dime (8 cents more then the typical 2) on my post in the 2012 forum. I'm glad to see that there is at least one other person who sees things through the only pair of glasses any of us really have.... rationality.

You have to admit though, if you ever want to hear the most insane gobble-de-gook in your life time all compiled neatly in to one place, ATS is the place to find it. As far as entertainment (and that's all I found on here thus far) it's a welcome break from T.V.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey, you don't know what I do while I am posting on ATS!!!

Right now I am staring up at an Azure Blue sky, while an Ice cold beer sits next to me, a small basket of kittens sits to my left and currently Pink Floyd is playing a private gig for me while two blond Swedish twins undress for my pleasure with my non typing hand I am painting one of the worlds greatest masterpieces of contemporary art..
I am also composing a masterpiece of Japanese poetry with a brush held in my teeth...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

so many chuckles.....

top topics

join