It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House for sale.....Complete with Nuclear Bunker !!! a bargain at £350,000.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi all, this is my first thread in the Survivalist forum, I've lurked for a bit and find some of the posts very interesting....anyway, to stay on topic, here in the UK not too far from me, a chap named Mike Thomas is selling his house for £350,000, and as the title states, it comes with its very own nuclear bunker that can withstand a 1Mega tonne blast, (or 80 hiroshima's).....thats pretty impressive, thought i'd share with you guys as someone out there maybe interested.

Here's the link BBC news

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
wow
i would buy it...if i had the money

great find

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Well im hoping someone here buys it and saves me and the missus a space when it all goes down.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

"Obviously times have changed, but there are rogue states and there is the threat from terrorism. Scientists also predict a solar flare in 2013 which would be devastating."

Who are these rogue states??? The United States??

One of the bunkers would be useful to avoid the mayhem of a global economic collapse, which could precede nuclear armageddon.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

The URS of A baby !

Not sure about his quality of supplies though, cheap baked beans and spaghetti'os

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2010 by byteshertz because: double post

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

Maybe we can all get together and buy our own ATS nuclear bunkers - he only paid $40k for the bunker.. maybe we could dot a few round the world ... just incase

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chupa-chups
Hi all, this is my first thread in the Survivalist forum, I've lurked for a bit and find some of the posts very interesting....anyway, to stay on topic, here in the UK not too far from me, a chap named Mike Thomas is selling his house for £350,000, and as the title states, it comes with its very own nuclear bunker that can withstand a 1Mega tonne blast, (or 80 hiroshima's).....thats pretty impressive, thought i'd share with you guys as someone out there maybe interested.

Here's the link BBC news

If it was mine, I would be tempted to fill that bunker with cannabis plants. Heat seeking helicopters wouldn't get through all that. In fact I bet some Chinese cartel buy it up and do just that. Look at it, it is practically built for the purpose! Ideal!

Or alternatively, someone like that Fritzl guy. Or Lake and Ng. Those aren't such a nice uses for the place, but then neither was the one it was originally intended for. I say whoever buys it should grow cannabis and exorcise all those negative connotations.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I like the way you think! I can just see those fields of green and the hydro equipment... *dreamy faraway look*

Rev

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

then post nuke youll also have the equiptment and means of growing other food as well.

star for thinking on the right track (for the most part). even though they will likely remove post.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If I had that chunk change sitting around, I'd so buy that house and turn the bunker into a full arcade/man cave.

It would be the greatest man cave of all time. You would all be jealous.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
"Nuclear bunker!? Outa' the way!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96b0d2b3f53b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Cannabis plants
thats excellent !! nothing could be better when the sh!t goes down than getting in your bunker and chuffing on some green, those cheap ol' baked beans would sure taste good. mmmm weed and beans, would defo need more than a months supply.
.....oh and the nuclear attack, forgot about that !!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz

Maybe we can all get together and buy our own ATS nuclear bunkers - he only paid $40k for the bunker.. maybe we could dot a few round the world ... just incase

ok, good idea, I'll put the first £10 in the pot (in recession remember), and maybe KilgoreTrout will supply the green, damn though !! the cost is gonna be more than £40,000 just in snacks
, good idea though.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey, that's a nice one. I grew up with a kid who's parents had a fallout shelter built when they were building an indoor pool. The shelter was actually under the pool and accessed from the basement of the house.

A lot of those were added to homes in the late 50's and throughout the 1960's here in the states.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

So when the shtf you guys will be safe and us mugs in the uk (yep mugs !) will either be fried or walking around a dribbling mess

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I saw this the other day in the local paper.............not far from where I work, if I had the money I would be a buying!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

hahaha, that's all I need. The world has begun its death spin and I'm trapped 50 ft below the surface listening to an endless drone of HAARP, UFO, NWO conspiracy crap. I'll take the incineration

new topics

top topics

join