It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Way to Take Down the Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

One Way to Take Down the Machine

Or at least an option if things get unbearably out of hand.

It is my belief that the reason for the brainwashing in this country, from the media and government, is because we have power that we have yet to realize as citizens. We have great power and there are people out there who wish to hide it from us.
I'm sure there is many of you out there who can see the government is getting more out of hand each year that passes. Invading our lives, our money, and our privacy.
If such a time comes where we need to replace our government like you would replace your vehicle after a while, (it gets rusty, doesn't work like it used to, you put so much money into it, it starts to become more trouble than its's worth, etc.), then we may need to fight as citizens for this change.

Our biggest overlooked strength is that WE are the glue that holds this system together.
WE are the oil keeping the machine healthy.
And it is us that holds the power to making the machine crumble.

Imagine this:

Say tomorrow we stop.
We stop doing the routines they have us doing daily.
You wake up, and you don't go to work for the good part of your day to make money (Machine Fuel).
Instead you start working for yourself, you grow your own food, do what you need to do to survive outside the system.
And it's not just you, everyone in your town or city did this. So now there are hundreds of you, maybe thousands.

What happens:

Your house gets taken away along with your car.
Your money gets taken away.
Now you are houseless, have gotten rid of the evil money middle man, and not working for the machine any longer.
But there are a lot of you. So many houseless people living in a community.

What will they do if they have an over abundance of houseless people?
They can't kill us off (well they are not supposed to anyways, we know that won't stop them...)
Where do thousands of houseless people go?
We must go somewhere, they can't imprison us can they?
We would create a community somewhere and it would be outside of the system.

This would shut off the funding of the system. This would eventually set things in motion, the government would have a big problem: Too many people shutting out the machine. It's like jumping ship when your captain goes insane and starts telling you how you have to live. When you work, you work for yourself and you work for the others in this community accomplishing a lot and starting a fresh clean life style.

This could only be accomplished if there was a very large amount of americans devoted to this revolution and willing to make big sacrafices to fix this country.

I can dream can't I?.........

edit on 25-10-2010 by pinealexplorer because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Absolutely my friend. Dream! Dare to dream!

Check out the plan at the bottom of my posts. Spread the word if you are in agreement.

With Love,

Your Brother

You may find the other threads in my profile of value to your cause.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

Everyone should read this atleast once to understand what they are being denied.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

I think they've anticipated this. Hence the thousands of "Concentration Camps" that have been built all over the US for the past decade. I say instead of trying to prevent the inevitable: depopulation, Blue Beam, Plague scheme (or whatever you believe the ultimate agenda of a complete takeover is), we jump start it. Make it happen quicker than they expected. It'd be the equivalent of ripping the bandaid off. It'll be painful as Hell, but at least it'll be on our own terms.
Force them to use their "Secret" bunkers.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is one of the aims the Zeitgeist Movent and Venus Project support. Breaking the stranglehold on society, the existence of a monetary and possessive system. The main issue, and arguably the only one, is the lack of numbers. The only way to crush those in power is to remove their source of power. But the whole world operates with finances, and the fear of freeing oneself from the system and having little or no resources of food or shelter is stopping many taking the first steps toward change.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZodiakZero

It's stopping me thats for sure, I don't want to jump into the fire if I know no one will follow, you know?
It would accomplish nothing. But I most definitely would if I knew the country was ready to do this together.
So I guess the next step is power in numbers. So now we need numbers.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZodiakZero
The only way to crush those in power is to remove their source of power. But the whole world operates with finances, and the fear of freeing oneself from the system and having little or no resources of food or shelter is stopping many taking the first steps toward change.

I guess we just need to recruit more of us until we feel safe with our numbers

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

The Venus Project and Zeitgeist Movent are really one entity, with the Movent as the activist force to 'spread the word'. They are currently in the stages of informing the public through media such as extremely revealing videos posted on their sites, and holding seminars and talks in various places like universities.
Build an audience, show them the truth. When you have enough people informed and willing to act for change, then you present a plan for assembling against the machine.
I just hope they can reach enough people to proceed to where we can finally make an organized stand in some form or another.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZodiakZero

Yeah I agree, hopefully we get a chance to make a move before they crack down full force.

new topics

top topics

join