It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend.... An Alien???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
She knew about your self admitted reputation of "mind blowing" stories of UFO's, conspiracies etc. She told you an incredible story of her being an ET, but withheld the really good stuff. She had to know you would want to question her further. Sounds kind of Passive Aggressive to me. Sorry, no disrespect meant, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Monts

She was born with a twin, and according to her, her race births genetically identical twins; twins that are exactly the same, right down to identical fingerprints.

This is the biggest flag for me right here.

Have you read the astr0 thread about black triangles?
It talks about twins.... read the OP and you will see.

I dont know how.... but it might be connected!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Aliens are 100% with us, over 160 species and they aren't here for good, there are masters of war and have started every wars and i mean every war, which WW3 is coming with Russia and NATO is going to go in effect, they are everywhere and the more humans believe that believe in aliens the better chance we have to our world coming to an end, and if you ever encounter an alien say,"YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO BE HERE, SO LEAVE FOREVER" Do not invite them in to your life. a reply to: LannisterGold

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The thing is, someone who knows their life before birth would think they are alien - alien to those of us who do not realise we have consciousness before birth/after death. They would be exactly like and indistuinguishable from a normal human because they ARE human in everything except that they remember stuff you and I dont. In remembering, it makes those folks wise because they know the agendas being played out here. They know what drives this world and who drives it. Most of this stuff cannot be proven anyway because there are forces at work who have similar or greater knowledge and they have planned for this knowledge to be hidden.

I am sure it is true that she cannot explain stuff to you if you have no idea of many of these things. It would not be understood anyway because the frequency of the information is like talking about rocket science to an ant. The ant's frame of reference is limited to ant-things in an ant-world. What would be the point in explaining to an ant the theory of space travel propulsion?

Personally, I dont think that consciousness is started at conception but at some point down the line after the baby body has started to grow. At that point down the line, there may be an attactment or a connection made between the physical/spiritual/emotional body and the consciousness coming in. If this is so, then it would explain how some kids remember their past lives and some believe they are aliens due to being different from the norm.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oldschoolsuper star

PEOPLE have a tendency to do that sort of thing.

Apology accepted btw

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Evolution. The human race just like every other animal has a heredity transmission. The first human who got eaten by a leopard had witnesses and we started to ad this to our "birth information set", when we gather knowledge important for the survival of our species, we save and share it.
Also I am an alien, when I am in a very bad mood, everybody is, I guess at some point slightly alienated by the people around one, so when you don't want to associate- your mind takes a step back.
Humans are a lot better and smarter than we tend to think.
Real out from space aliens, like the OP's friend wants to be... well: if they would have to be physically amongst us to study us, they either got too much free time, or are not as technologically advanced as we are. We can watch each other without our eyes... So my point is: there is a thing called "ratio" you might want to look that up.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Monts

I doubt you have put her in any kind of danger....I mean, I don't dispute the government probably trolls this site....and hundreds of others regularly but, there is nothing so insanely mind blowing about your story that any government official is going to throw on their black suit and take you and your friend away in a padded van. I'd like to think that most people would recognize 99% of the stories that are out here like this one are bunk. Now that's not to say I think your story is a lie, I really don't have an opinion on it one way or another. I mean, stranger things have happened, right?

But why worry about it? Either this girl has a vivid imagination and is a decent story teller....or she is what she says she is. Knowing the truth wouldn't change much in this situation. Go with your gut, it's generally the one thing you can rely on to tell you the truth.

As an afterthought, if she IS lying, that doesn't make her a bad person. Everyone lies...and I mean everyone. If they say they don't, then they're a liar (see what I did there? haha)
I suspect that if she were indeed lying, her main goal is to get your attention. If she's telling you the truth, well, she obviously finds you a trustworthy person and that's always a good thing too!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join