It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this Be?? 911 - Second Strike Footage... Wing Disapears

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

It is more than obvious!!! If you slow the video down you can clearly see the light reflection moving accross the wing. Are you not slowing down the video? Your not one of the ATS posters that just sift through others work and make your conclusion from others thoughts are you?

Do a little work for yourself. SLOW IT DOWN - watch it - It should only take 2 views to see exactly what is happenening with the light.

I am pretty sure this is one of those Bridge impact planes - I think I saw the landing gear rims turn chrome right before impact.....

Did anyone see the windows turn from oval to square right before impact?

I am pretty sure I was just called a anti- truth seeker and told to STFU.. hmmmmm

Maybe you should have a more open mind. If you use a video editing software ...you can clearly see the reflection move up the wing.

B.T.W - the wing is still visible if you slow down the video.. OP, please slow down the video and look at it again. I am sure your passion will be extinguished.

Also, just because someone doesn't fall victim to your chicken little performance here, DOES NOT make them a anti-truth seeker. Maybe you should look to these people for advise on how to objectively view video footage.
edit on 26-10-2010 by MiMobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Looks like page 8 is filled with anti-truth seekers and murky water makers.

Give me one solid reason for multiple cameras catching the same effect and you have your debunk..... But if you can't prove that then shut the hell up!!

Korg.

I've already told you. Similar angles. Problem solved eh? Or can you explain why so many other cameras DIDN'T see the wing "disappear." The only ones that it seemed to disappear on had the plane silhouetted against the sky.

Logic is your friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Give me one solid reason for multiple cameras catching the same effect and you have your debunk..... But if you can't prove that then shut the hell up!!

Korg.

Why are there multiple angles showing 2 wings intact?!
You are simply dismissing every other video out there and finding the 2 that support your theory.
Amateur and quiet honestly lame.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiMobs

It is more than obvious!!! If you slow the video down you can clearly see the light reflection moving accross the wing. Are you not slowing down the video? Your not one of the ATS posters that just sift through others work and make your conclusion from others thoughts are you?

More than obvious?? Check the frame by frame screen captures I did of both the videos.....

Nothing of the sort can be seen.

And the 2nd video quite clearly shows the plane come in shot with no wing.... Not a transition... Just no wing... Wich debunks the debunk that the change from light to dark caused the camera to not catch it.

Nope because no windows can be seen from the footage I showed.... What are you watching?????

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I haven't read through this entire thread, but I think it's just smoke for the other building temporarily obscuring that part of the plane.

We are looking at a flat image,so we're missing a dimension when viewing it.The smoke was falling down as well as out and it looks like the plane just flew through some falling smoke.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Sorry, your frame by frame is completely, absolutely INCORRECT!!!

Your only catching every 3 to 4 frames... Get better software..

I have to make myself believe that you are playing with us. Nobody can be this bullheaded and stubborn!

But I understand why you are freaking out.... My car loses a rear view mirror everytime I pull into my garage... I have it on video, and it only happens when my wife is driving the vehicle! explain that!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Korg.

Why are there multiple angles showing 2 wings intact?!
You are simply dismissing every other video out there and finding the 2 that support your theory.
Amateur and quiet honestly lame.

Because those were the shots that were almost perfected. You can't discount anomalies because other videos show something different. Your logic is totally flawed.

The very theory I point to means that they were attempting to obtain shots that were as believable as possible. If the events played out as OS states then there should be no question. But as is there are more unanswered questions that people like you brush of and attempt to discredit when in reality all you are doing is diluting the truth...

And as for my come back, I was not attempting to be funny... I'm never funny... I was attempting to expose the total weakness in your argument. The fact that you missed that is also very telling of your personality.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do a little work for yourself. SLOW IT DOWN - watch it - It should only take 2 views to see exactly what is happenening with the light.

I am pretty sure this is one of those Bridge impact planes - I think I saw the landing gear rims turn chrome right before impact.....

I am pretty sure I was just called a anti- truth seeker and told to STFU.. hmmmmm

Maybe you should have a more open mind. If you use a video editing software ...you can clearly see the reflection move up the wing.

B.T.W - the wing is still visible if you slow down the video.. OP, please slow down the video and look at it again. I am sure your passion will be extinguished.

Also, just because someone doesn't fall victim to your chicken little performance here, DOES NOT make them a anti-truth seeker. Maybe you should look to these people for advise on how to objectively view video footage.
edit on 26-10-2010 by MiMobs because: (no reason given)

I slowed down the video, doesn't convince me. You don't convince me. Your condescending attitude doesn't convince me. How did you get so smart? Smarter than all the others on the Thread?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Do I really need to explain that this was sarcasm? This single fact right here completely defines the mood and intelligence of this discussion.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Looks like I am hitting some raw nerves here... It was not my intention. But the stupidity of some of the debunkers posts is bordering on childishness.

Can anyone debunk the fact that there are multiple videos showing the same effect??? I respect people are entitled to their opinion but just being argumentative for the sake of it doesn't cut the mustard.

If you want to debunk the videos go right ahead... but I want EVIDENCE not opinion!!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ANYWAYS> Here something to really look at and Think about!!!

edit on 26-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: add it more info

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Leave the personal attacks within your mind and allow only civil discourse to travel through your fingers and on into your posts.

Thanking you all in advance.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I am not claiming to be smarter than anyone here.... Ok, maybe a few .. But that is just based on comprehension skills included in intelligence testing.

From the video I am watching, I can clearly see the reflection move up the wing. I can also, still see the wing after it has "disappeared".

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements .. And from my view... It is MORE THAN obvious that the wing doesn't disappear. I am sorry if this contradicts what you and the op want to show.

I am sorry if this upsets you. I truely did not mean to upset anyone. I was under the impression this was an open discussion, where a conglomerate of posters are trying to find an answer. I am simply giving my opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Because those were the shots that were almost perfected.

What?! So the ones that show 2 wings were able to overlay the fake plane properly?
Ridiculous. You still haven't prove anything you claim. You are speculating that a graphic artist
or a tech of some sort applied and overlapped a plane over a plane. Prove it. You can't and you won't.

FAIL.. miserably.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sorry, your frame by frame is completely, absolutely INCORRECT!!!

Your only catching every 3 to 4 frames... Get better software..

I have to make myself believe that you are playing with us. Nobody can be this bull-headed and stubborn!

But I understand why you are freaking out.... My car loses a rear view mirror every time I pull into my garage... I have it on video, and it only happens when my wife is driving the vehicle! explain that!!!

I used the video on you tube and used apple QuickTime pro to export all the frames... So unless I paid for something that doesn't do what it is supposed to what do you suggest??

Damn right I’m being stubborn; I require evidence before I make a firm opinion, unlike some whom will believe anything told to them.

Not sure about the rear view mirror thing... I can't explain it just as I can't explain the video's I am posting, just that it is weird and so far there has not been anything solid to discount the weirdness.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Interesting, but its either the result of light reflection (or something else that could explain it naturally) or it was edited on purpose. Other video footage shows everything to be in tact, as it was. Therefore, this video is useless and proof of nothing. Next.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements .. And from my view... It is MORE THAN obvious that the wing doesn't disappear. I am sorry if this contradicts what you and the op want to show.

Can you post your images please. So we can all see what you say you are seeing?

Thank you in advance,

Korg.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Because those were the shots that were almost perfected.

What?! So the ones that show 2 wings were able to overlay the fake plane properly?
Ridiculous. You still haven't prove anything you claim. You are speculating that a graphic artist
or a tech of some sort applied and overlapped a plane over a plane. Prove it. You can't and you won't.

FAIL.. miserably.

And exactly why is that such a ridiculous idea? and you still have not presented any proof that what I suggest is not correct. And that is EXACTLY what I am implying.

The proof is all over the place, why not have a look subjectively.... if you can.

Your debunk so far is the one thing that has failed... put up some evidence and proof of what you are saying and I'll listen.. if it's just your opinion then you are entitled to it.

Korg.

edit on 26-10-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's quite easy to disprove this idea that the plane isn't real because the wing is not visible from the shot. Just compare it to other footage of aircraft flying at a high velocity over a plain background. Consider the reflective properties of the plane itself and the angle in which it is being shot. Also something to consider is the resolution of the footage itself. Take a look at this footage for example, from an air show:

You'll notice that it appears that the right wing has dissappeared. It's the exact same anomaly that occurs in digital imaging, all due to a number of factors, including actual distance plus the lighting (shadows/highlights) & (brightness/contrast).
edit on 26-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join