It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this Be?? 911 - Second Strike Footage... Wing Disapears

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Why in the world are we continuing to project such ignorance? I know it appears that the wing disappears, but come on! All we need to do is admit that seeing is believing!?

That's just it though isn't it? These days seeing is not Believing!

I watched last night a documentary on the history channel called "102 minutes that changed America" on my glorious new 52" plasma. At that size and in HD it really makes you realise exactly how horrific the event was.

I remember watching it live, I actually walked out of my work place and went next door where there was a huge TV in their reception... I was not alone.

Shock and Awe indeed.

But I have to say that although the documentary was taken to support the OS, it was very clear that there were anomalies about what people saw.

In some of the TV interviews that fox gave were obviously suspect... things like... Interviewing a line of traumatised people obviously shaken all saying I didn't see what hit but there was a huge explosion, or it looked like small plane... then at the end of the line which the camera zoomed to after the small plane comment missing out several people there was a suited man who didn't seem so shaken, who interjected and said "I SAW the whole thing and it was an American airline"

Talk about obvious!!!

This is how they swayed the public into believing what they wanted. They had a couple of OS supporting paid off people with each camera, interviewed a few of the genuine people then put in place a stooge to sway the whole report.

I am not disputing that a plane hit the WTC, I am however disputing that it was flight 175 and that the video footage was altered to show what they wanted you to see.

I can understand this must have taken a number of years to set up for things to go so smoothly for the criminals on the day.

I am not a NO PLANER or a TRUTHER or any other label, I am just someone which a reasonably high IQ and a strong ability to detect bull when it is around.

It may be true that the image in my OP could be down to sun light or video compression, but there are just too many things about that that don't add up and about the whole event.

It was unprecedented and I totally understand how and why the American public fell for it, because the first reaction would have been kill the people that did this and not think that this could have come from the inside out.

Of course there are some websites that claim it is possible for the events of the day to unfold as they did according to the OS, these are either written by people too scared to contemplate what it means if it was an inside job and/or arranged by the people behind the OS to attempt to explain.

But whatever you believe this terrible day in our history cannot be changed and as computers become ever more increasingly powerful better simulations will become available. At the point where computers are able to recreate a virtual 911 with 100% certainty we will have the people that did this on a plate.

That time is coming, so if I were the likes of GW Bush and D Cheney I would be looking to disappear or to have an escape route planned out for when that ocurs.

911 was an inside job, it was not and I repeat not flight 175 that struck the wtc north tower I am 100% certain of it!!

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I do agree with you on many points, except one. There's no reason for you to have a glorious new plasma TV, when I do not!

No, actually, I do agree with you. I do believe it was sunlight, as the plane emerges from the shadow of smoke from the first tower hit.

I agree that their are many anomolies in so many of the footages that need explaining. Of course planes were used, I'm not sure if they were particular flights, however, and I've always believed they were remotely flown.

There are many points with which I do agree, all I'm saying is that the wing didn't disapper. I wish I could remember which one, but one of the "new cache of 9/11" footage had a shot of the second plane, and even from when the plane entered the frame, one would think it never even had a wing, because it's not visible at all. I will have to go look for that one.

As for my comment about seeing is believing, I was just saying that some people are prone to the "sky is falling" affliction. Illusions are just that, whether they were intended or not.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Divine Strake because: What happens if I refuse to fill out my reason for edit?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
reply to post by Korg Trinity

As for my comment about seeing is believing, I was just saying that some people are prone to the "sky is falling" affliction. Illusions are just that, whether they were intended or not.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Divine Strake because: What happens if I refuse to fill out my reason for edit?

Thank you for your insightfull and respectfull comments.

And btw Chicken Licken was always my most favourite kids story... next to Brare Rabit lol

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That would be great evidence if it was not digital photography. Stuff tends to dissapear and I suppose it dissapeared under the same light conditions with two different cameras, at the same time. Wait that does sound odd. What are the odds of this happening? I just don't have enough camera experience to tell.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
That would be great evidence if it was not digital photography. Stuff tends to dissapear and I suppose it dissapeared under the same light conditions with two different cameras, at the same time. Wait that does sound odd. What are the odds of this happening? I just don't have enough camera experience to tell.

What makes it strange to me is that the angle and location of the cameras is different, meaning the settings of the cameras would have had to have been set to the exact right settings in comparison with each other to pic this up, or the footage from both the cameras went through the same post editing process...

And why do you suppose that would be??

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I see crappy compressed digital file along with lighting anomalies. I believe that is what you are seeing in the videos presented.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There's a high-resolution still taken from the original video that was published in the NIST report (shown here). If you look closely, you can see the wing. It's easy to see how a lossy compression codec would ignore such a minutely subtle difference in pixel color between wing and sky.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/815420b624fe.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 4-11-2010 by brainsandgravy because: Photo added to post.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My problem with any hologram/CGI/fake plane theory is very simple.

"Hey let me go talk to all the news stations, on the entire planet, that get video feeds from the US, and ill just sit down and calmly explain how to implement this fake footage, to cover for the mass murder of 3,000 Americans including Firefighters, Policemen, businessmen and foreigners! No no im sure they will go for it. Oh and i guess i might as well alert the idk...10,000 people standing on the ground, a possibly half of them being tourists with video cameras, all pointed up after the first fake plane, cause theres NO WAY they get any of it on film and become skeptical about it, and we can forget about it going on youtube ever. Are you sure we have the plan all perfect? Every single calculated explosion, demolition, fake witness, news reporters, staged events, hologram movement, weather, and everything else is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT? Were not going to have like... a wing disappear right before impact right? Oh and youve successfully diverted the flights of the original claimed hijacked planes without alerting 1 of the millions of Air Traffic Control Joe Shmos staring at their computer screens, right? Nobody on those planes will try to call their families from the seats right? Hell Im sure the families wont even notice they are missing!"

The biggest hole in any of your theories is YOURSELF! The first thing on any conspirators mind is not who will try to expose it, but how and how many. Skeptics like YOU, and every Truther out there, are the reason that this could not have possibly been faked.

If you think you can do what is listed above, be my guest, but first let me know what color tie to wear to your funeral.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

I applaud you, I could have not said it better myself!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
The biggest hole in any of your theories is YOURSELF! The first thing on any conspirators mind is not who will try to expose it, but how and how many. Skeptics like YOU, and every Truther out there, are the reason that this could not have possibly been faked.

If you think you can do what is listed above, be my guest, but first let me know what color tie to wear to your funeral.

Firstly to understand how this could be faked you have to understand that however complex it may seem to be what you need is key structures in place... everything else falls into place.

I'm not saying 911 was a simple job... far from it. just it was far easier to pull the wool over the eyes in that moment.

YouTube didn't exist back in 2001, neither did many technologies that do exist today. This is why there can never be a perfect crime, technology advances to a point where new evidence comes to light and can be proved.

911 is very much like a Colombo detective story, knowing the truth and being able to prove the truth seldom come together until a unique moment in time.

When this time is up, it won't be my funeral that I or you need to worry about.... it's what the consequences are for us all in knowing the truth.

Korg.

edit on 4-11-2010 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
YouTube didn't exist back in 2001, neither did many technologies that do exist today. This is the why there can never be a perfect crime, technology advances to a point where new evidence comes to light and can be proved.

Thank you, you just gave your own theory a shot across the bow.

Noplaners like to talk about Holograms and how it easy they are to make, as a matter-of-fact, using todays technology.

But once you get into how you put that into a live broadcast, their pet theory tends to go down in flames. Hell, look at China and the opening ceremony of the 2008 Summer Olympics. The 'fireworks display' that marked the end of the ceremony was called out as fake almost immediately. Same thing happened at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, where they had some TV tricks going on which were blatantly obvious to anyone who saw it.

This was less than a year ago, yet they still haven't got it right. And we're supposed to believe it was done flawlessly 9 years ago, in a very public venue, with numerous private cameras taping every second of it from a multitude of angles?

Get real.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

911 is very much like a Colombo detective story

That is going to be my new signature. Thanks for the laugh again.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

YouTube didn't exist back in 2001, neither did many technologies that do exist today. This is the why there can never be a perfect crime, technology advances to a point where new evidence comes to light and can be proved.

Thank you, you just gave your own theory a shot across the bow.

Noplaners like to talk about Holograms and how it easy they are to make, as a matter-of-fact, using todays technology.

And Anti-Truthers like to distort arguments to make it sound silly and reduce to the ridicules.

The technology that the powers that be have are some 20 years ahead of what is available to everyone else. And I realise that this thread is long, but to re-iterate... I do not think that the planes were Holograms.

I am stating that all broadcasts for Manhattan on 911 were transmitted and routed through a command centre where the footage was doctored before being spat out again. The receivers of the transmissions would not know the difference. The footage that we see on online and on TV etc has all passed through a sanitation process.

I certainly have not seen a video tape that could be verified as actual hard copy footage, and I’m willing to bet that no one has.

It was not possible for the people behind this event could know that youtube was going to exist, these are technologies that are created outside the sphere of advance within the military / government.

The truth will be known, call me a truther as you wish if you want to put me in that box. However I assure you that I am just someone whom is able to see a larger picture and how things connect.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Yes thats right the the murder of over 3000 people on 911 is really funny isn't it!!

Your comment shows total contempt and you should be ashamed of yourself!!

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The technology that the powers that be have are some 20 years ahead of what is available to everyone else.

If this is true.

It was not possible for the people behind this event could know that youtube was going to exist, these are technologies that are created outside the sphere of advance within the military / government.

Then wouldn't the idea of a website in which videos are archived be completely plausible and being used by TPTB for their own use. Surely we had videos online before YouTube. No?!

You're logic is silly.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I thought this might be interesting in the context of the current debate:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Two programs of Hardfire, featuring Ace Baker, well known proponent of the no plane/hologram theory, presents his opinion on how such 'TV fakery' might have been done. Steve Wright is a special effects technician explains how Ace Bakers opinion is blatantly wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Yes thats right the the murder of over 3000 people on 911 is really funny isn't it!!

Your comment shows total contempt and you should be ashamed of yourself!!

Korg.

You compared it to a Colombo episode yet I should be ashamed.
Silly boy.

Your comparison is laughable, not 911.

Colombo?!

edit on 4-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I certainly have not seen a video tape that could be verified as actual hard copy footage, and I’m willing to bet that no one has.

Are you saying that EVERY video is fake? And I'm not just talking about plane videos...which I find absurd that you think are fake(s/d)! Man, you have to be in serious denial imo to doubt that the planes were real, or to think that an image of a plane that wasn't the one that hit the towers was placed over the "actual" plane. Just look at all of the videos that have been uploaded recently and actually watch them. There is NO way that the footage is fake or tampered with, it's very raw and real. For you to claim that these innocent people who captured all of this going down are "in on it" or "faked" anything really annoys and upsets me. Just watch their videos (the news station videos as well) and feel the pain/sadness and reality of it all.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
mostly lurker, but thought I should contribute to this. While looking through the videos on YT, I stumbled upon this gem.... clearly shows where the two different types of demolitions differ....

And at the last minute, shows a clip I hadn't seen where Larry Silverstein talks about "his luck" on 9/11, since every day before 9-11 he was actually eating by 8am on the top floor of the WTC, as well as his 2 kids. Almost all of his firm was NOT in the office. Check it out, pretty cool clip.

External Link
edit on 4-11-2010 by bluedragon7 because: Did the video thingy wrong

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh, oh, oh, oh! Lookie look look. I found something cool. I know how Korg dismissed the video of the fighter with the wing disappearing, and well, I was watching this Boeing 767 in an airshow on this video. At 2:50, the wings disappear. EV-I-DENCE!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join