It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock blog on Disclosure 10/23/10

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Hello my friend,
Yes, they replied.
I have edited out personal info(marked XXXXXXX)
Here is the email.
Edgar Cayce'a A.R.E.‏
27/10/2010
Reply ▼
Volunteer Program

To [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2010 5:59:44 PM
To: [email protected]

Dear XXXXX,
Thank you for your email and NO, we do not recognize David Wilcock as such.
Go to www.edgarcayce.org or click this link. Then go to the very bottom of the home page and click FAQ (frequently asked questions). I think you will find the questions: Has Edgar Cayce reincarnated/……..interesting.
If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
Blessings,
Chris

There you go.
The links Chris mentions, I have already linked in a previous reply.

As DoomsdayRex rightly mentions, if David does not tell the WHOLE truth, then this must raise questions concerning many other things he claims.
As I said before, I can go through the entire 2012 Enigma video and tear it apart with simple research.

As one poster mentioned before, David does raise interesting concepts and he brings Ideas to the table that are not discussed in the every day sense.
BUT, people need to actually work on those ideas, not simply swallow them because they like the sound of it.
If you actually take the time to watch Davids work, as well as Icke or Maxwell, they will tell you to research, all they say, for yourself.
So do that.
David actually uses Movies all the time in his videos. In Enigma he uses X-men and Contact as well as others.
It is really pathetic IMHO.
Can you Imagine getting up in front of a lecture room at a university or college and showing slides from the movie X-men in order to discuss the existence of genetic mutation in evolution?
You would be laughed at.
Yet this is what David does, wether or not the lecture is to a class at university or at a UFO/Spiritual Conference, the concepts that David discusses demand a higher level of research and information then what Hollywood blockbusters based on fictional work can support.

We, as members of this community, should demand such research and thorough investigation.

Think of the actual enormity of what David talks about.
He tells us that the fabric of existence is consciousness. He tells us that humanity is about to under go an epic change.
Then look at the enormous lack of evidence and the absence of actual sound reasoning he provides.

All he does is weave a story.
But once you break the story up, research each claim on its own, it simply falls apart.
Starting with the very first section.
Wilcock, claiming he is Cayce reincarnated.

I agree that Wilcock brings interesting stuff to the table. But at its most innocent, only in relation to trends in new age religious beliefs, doctrine and dogma. And at its worst, the skills and techniques of scam artists or hallmarks of the charismatic religious cult archetype.

Nice to chat with you again Spiro.
Take care.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by atlasastro
Hello my friend,
Yes, they replied.
I have edited out personal info(marked XXXXXXX)
Here is the email.
Edgar Cayce'a A.R.E.‏
27/10/2010
Reply ▼
Volunteer Program

To [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2010 5:59:44 PM
To: [email protected]

Dear XXXXX,
Thank you for your email and NO, we do not recognize David Wilcock as such.
Go to www.edgarcayce.org or click this link. Then go to the very bottom of the home page and click FAQ (frequently asked questions). I think you will find the questions: Has Edgar Cayce reincarnated/……..interesting.
If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
Blessings,
Chris

There you go.
The links Chris mentions, I have already linked in a previous reply.

Absolutely SUPERB

Its becoming more clearer by the thread, that what Wilcock mentions in his Camelot interview " Road To Ascension ", is pretty much fabricated and story telling.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind yourself and other members that I have never stated or indeed believe 98% of what Wilcock presents. What I have done is simply join this discussion and relay what he has presented from both his interviews and his website/blog/forum
:

I, like yourself, like to research and come to my own conclusions. What I have got of Wilcock [2%] is that he documents his dreams and is in favour of The Law of One. Both of which I respect him for. In additon to this, after having met him, he's a nice guy and full of positive energy.

My research lies with Ancient Civilizations and Ancient texts

As DoomsdayRex rightly mentions, if David does not tell the WHOLE truth, then this must raise questions concerning many other things he claims.

Absolutely

As I said before, I can go through the entire 2012 Enigma video and tear it apart with simple research.

To be honest, I gave up on this video after 25 mins lol

As one poster mentioned before, David does raise interesting concepts and he brings Ideas to the table that are not discussed in the every day sense.
BUT, people need to actually work on those ideas, not simply swallow them because they like the sound of it.
If you actually take the time to watch Davids work, as well as Icke or Maxwell, they will tell you to research, all they say, for yourself.
So do that.

Again, absolutely my friend. I do, and will continue to do so

David actually uses Movies all the time in his videos. In Enigma he uses X-men and Contact as well as others.
It is really pathetic IMHO.
Can you Imagine getting up in front of a lecture room at a university or college and showing slides from the movie X-men in order to discuss the existence of genetic mutation in evolution?
You would be laughed at.

Though, sometimes using movies is good to reverence certain subjects that need to be presented! But, I see what you mean here!

Yet this is what David does, wether or not the lecture is to a class at university or at a UFO/Spiritual Conference, the concepts that David discusses demand a higher level of research and information then what Hollywood blockbusters based on fictional work can support.

He also uses work from top Russian Scientists who's names escape me right now, not that I could pronounce them lol

From what I have seen of Wilcocks work, he uses a collaboration of other people's work [in most cases top scientists and researchers] and applies it to his own work. Now, I dont see a problem with this because we members on ATS do the same thing

We, as members of this community, should demand such research and thorough investigation.

I agree my friend. And as you said, we should take what " they " present and go research it for ourselves. I do this with Ancient Civilizations!

Think of the actual enormity of what David talks about.
He tells us that the fabric of existence is consciousness. He tells us that humanity is about to under go an epic change.
Then look at the enormous lack of evidence and the absence of actual sound reasoning he provides.

To be honest, I agree with the theory that the Universe and all thats in it is a shared consciousness. I came to this conclusion long before Wilcock started presenting it, though it would take a whole new thread to explain why I believe this......mmm, food for thought lol

All he does is weave a story.
But once you break the story up, research each claim on its own, it simply falls apart.
Starting with the very first section.
Wilcock, claiming he is Cayce reincarnated.

Some of his work correlates with the work of Graham Hancock, whats your thoughts on that?

I agree that Wilcock brings interesting stuff to the table. But at its most innocent, only in relation to trends in new age religious beliefs, doctrine and dogma. And at its worst, the skills and techniques of scam artists or hallmarks of the charismatic religious cult archetype.

I find all his stuff interesting, though my belief is not as strong. He does present some interesting theories that coincide with the likes of Hancock and others. They cant all be wrong, surely?

Nice to chat with you again Spiro.
Take care.

My friend, nice to chat to you to. Its nice to have a decent conversation on here without being attacked or rediculed for presenting personal views and opinions. You are a good guy, and seem quite intelligent.

Many thanks indeed for conversing with me and getting back to me with the ARE email.

Top bloke indeed,

Be safe be well, love and loved!

Spiro

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

Absolutely SUPERB

Its becoming more clearer by the thread, that what Wilcock mentions in his Camelot interview " Road To Ascension ", is pretty much fabricated and story telling.

Yes it is.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind yourself and other members that I have never stated or indeed believe 98% of what Wilcock presents. What I have done is simply join this discussion and relay what he has presented from both his interviews and his website/blog/forum
:

I understand. There is no need to remind me of your position. It is obvious that you are intelligent and open to many opinions concerning David and his claims and you seem to absorb new information easily and honestly, whilst acknowledging the impact new information has on your own personal opinion, it is an admirable trait.

I, like yourself, like to research and come to my own conclusions. What I have got of Wilcock [2%] is that he documents his dreams and is in favour of The Law of One.
Fair enough.

Both of which I respect him for. In additon to this, after having met him, he's a nice guy and full of positive energy.

I haven't met David, so I will take your word that he is a nice guy. Like I eluded to before, giving him the benefit of the doubt, David may seem to be just caught up in his own spiritual trip. Sometimes it can result in people being overzealous with the truth. No matter how sincere David may seem in his endeavors, or even how nice he is in person, it does not excuse poor behavior concerning the truth.

My research lies with Ancient Civilizations and Ancient texts

That is very cool. In July just passed, I spent a week in Paris, two whole days just in the Musse de Lourve. Visiting the antiquities from ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, and those from the near east were amazing, from Persian periods, Mesopotamia( Sumerian artifacts), Babylonian artifacts. Amazing.

To be honest, I gave up on this video after 25 mins lol

I've watched it a few times. But only out of an interest in the trends in contemporary western religious beliefs and how we update cultural Axis Mundi, particularly under the influence of our current culture that is dominated by science and technology.

He also uses work from top Russian Scientists who's names escape me right now, not that I could pronounce them lol

He uses a claim about the Kaznacheyev experiment allegedly showing that illness or disease could be transmitted using quantum effects. The claim is bogus. Are you familiar or do you have access to any Journal search engines? You will not find any articles concerning this experiment, anywhere, but you will find plenty like the stuff David uses on websites.
David uses this piece of material in the effort to support his theory that DNA can be effected or transformed, before he uses the Kaznacheyev experiment, he rambles on about harmonic frequency and resonance effecting particles in a medium. So he his building with Cymantics and myths to establish his premise.
It is after this though that David really loses touch with reality, IMHO.

David also asks: Is there a parallel reality where space and time flip? He answers Yes. Then he states that this also unifies into a theory that explains the current break between General Relativity and quantum physics and that this has been proven!!! Proven he states.
Wilcock just redefined all we know about Physics.
Wilcocks then goes on to the famous slit and double slit experiment, and like many spiritualists, totally abuses quantum physics for his own purpose. He does this by then stating the "flipped over reality" of Time-Space. What is astounding is that Wilcock says, as a way of reinforcing his material is this: "I've heard that from black ops guys as well".

Because we all know that "Black Ops" guys are all quantum physicists.

From what I have seen of Wilcocks work, he uses a collaboration of other people's work [in most cases top scientists and researchers] and applies it to his own work.
I would not call what Wilcock does as a collaborative effort.
What he does is reinvent the meaning of scientific material or he uses unfounded or fraudulent material.

Now, I dont see a problem with this because we members on ATS do the same thing

I agree that there is nothing wrong in collaborating or adding new material to existing theory or hypothesis etc, we do use other peoples material or we collaborate and many members will test or challenge what is conventional in MSM science or religion, for example.
But we get called on abusing or blatantly twisting material when we do it by others in our ATS community, and we also have members pointing out the flaws in re-interpreting or reinventing the meaning of material even when it seems popular to the majority of ATS members. Here is a fine example. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am calling David on most of his material.

I agree my friend. And as you said, we should take what " they " present and go research it for ourselves. I do this with Ancient Civilizations!
Great to hear, Keep it up.

To be honest, I agree with the theory that the Universe and all thats in it is a shared consciousness. I came to this conclusion long before Wilcock started presenting it, though it would take a whole new thread to explain why I believe this......mmm, food for thought lol

As a conscious being, I find myself pondering the significance too.

Some of his work correlates with the work of Graham Hancock, whats your thoughts on that?

To be honest, I am not familiar with Hancock. I guess I will try and search for some material.
I would appreciate any links you think are worth taking a look, that might save me some time.

I find all his stuff interesting, though my belief is not as strong. He does present some interesting theories that coincide with the likes of Hancock and others. They cant all be wrong, surely?

Are we judging the truth of what they say by the number that say so?
It is interesting that a number of people are saying similar things about 2012, I am very interested in this fact.

My friend, nice to chat to you to.

It is nice, that is why you are on my friends list.

Many thanks indeed for conversing with me and getting back to me with the ARE email.
No problem at all, thank you.

Be safe be well, love and loved!

Spiro
I hope the same for you too, Spiro.

edit on 28/10/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Just wanted to make certain that you knew that your excellent and well balanced post was both appreciated (starred) and affirmed (IMO).

There is no question that the "Disclosure Movement" (likened to another type of movement in relation to the human body) is filled to the brim with proved charlatans and buffoons. As a result, immeasurable damage has been done to the publicly perceived credibility of serious UFO research. This is a simple fact.

I too gave those like Wilcock and Greer my fullest attention prior to them revealing themselves to be simpleton power redistribution fakes within the UFO research community.

This is the bottom line people: ANYTIME, I mean anytime whatsoever, that UFO related information is mixed with New Age nonsense, you are dealing with a useless wacko. End of story.

I don't care how "right" their philosophy feels, they are professional charlatans appealing to those they prey upon by fusing various unexplained curiosities. It's the oldest trick in the book outside of prostitution itself.

You want great philosophy? I advise you to stick to the men and women that truly knew and know philosophy and not a bunch of Johnny Come Lately bozos that require you to send them money or pay for their time. You'd do better watching reruns of the old show "Kung Fu" than you would listening to or following the likes of David Wilcock.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

That is doublespeak on the part of Wilcock, et al. They don't want the audience to actually do their own research, the real message. being they wouldn't tell the audience to do the research if they weren't tell the truth, so just trust them.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
if you're waiting for the government to disclose information on ufo's you'll be waiting a long time. and their files must be intensive since they have the resources of the most powerful intelligence agencies ever created history on earth at their disposal- the cia and the nsa.

i'm not talking about the youtube whackos who film a street lamp and freak out for 7 mins, im talking about real serious witnesses who are in important positions like airline pilots, radar operators and military personal that are investigated by these agencies.

i'm pretty sure they've come to serious conclusions, that would have history changing repercussions that can weaken the power and influence the u.s. has in the world.

they're not going to disclose anything unless they have to.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfSparkz

I do believe there are good theories coming out of these "wackos". Just one thing I'd like to point out, they ask you money because they have no "jobs". All they do is hold their conferences, and writing their books. They need to pay their house, their car, their food...They do it full-time, so, yes, I understand why they would like to get some money for the work they do...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Indeed. Wilcock isn't sitting in a mansion for speaking at conferences and selling a few books here and there.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if you're waiting for the government to disclose information on ufo's you'll be waiting a long time...

The mentality of the Disclosurists is confusing. They accuse the government of lying about UFOs, yet expect this same government they believe is lying to not only tell them the truth but confirm their beliefs. Yet they do not see the contradiction.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
My good friend,

reply to post by atlasastro

I will chat to you in a few days. Im of to work for three 15hour shifts lol.

Have a fantastic weekend my friend,

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

That is doublespeak on the part of Wilcock, et al.
Are you suggesting a conspiracy Rex?

I know it has that element Rex. But if you actually do research, like they suggest, you will uncover the myriad of flaws in their narratives.

Regardless of the intent of the doublespeak, any viewer may just do exactly as Wilcock et al. suggest.
I am not hear to support or reinforce the double speak, but to undo it, my friend.

They don't want the audience to actually do their own research, the real message. being they wouldn't tell the audience to do the research if they weren't tell the truth, so just trust them.

Well they have failed. Astoundingly.
ATS is an excellent example of that failure.
While I agree with you entirely, we can also give Wilcock et al. some benefit of the doubt by admitting that audiences seek these people(Wilcock) and their theories out, and participate voluntarily so it is not simply a matter of "just trust us".
Whilst I don't accept most of the theories Icke and Wilcock present, by failing to actually research the material that Wilcock et al, present in these "lectures'" an individual is complicit or even an accomplice.

edit on 29/10/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My good friend,

I will chat to you in a few days. Im of to work for three 15hour shifts lol.

I suddenly feel very tired.
15 hour shifts , times 3.
Good luck.

Have a fantastic weekend my friend,

Be safe be well

Spiro

I will, thanks.
I would wish the same for you, but it looks like you have your hands full this weekend.
Take care.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My good friend,

lol, yea its a long shift indeed, but good craic

Ive taken a sneaky 20 mins to pop back on here, lol, adictive is ATS

Chat soon,

Be safe be well

Spiro

Oops, sorry for of topic Mods

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i'm pretty sure they've come to serious conclusions, that would have history changing repercussions that can weaken the power and influence the u.s. has in the world.

they're not going to disclose anything unless they have to.

Exactly, i keep saying they cannot tell you because aliens have time travel, and that is more dangerous than any bomb lol, and i mean forward and backwards.

I still cannot see them coming out and telling us about that fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hi OP and All. Dunno, but to me and what I've seen and read this guys (Wilcock) a total nonsense. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join