It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Smooth criminals!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This YouTuber evidently is self-taught in economics. From his channel:

Interests:

I am not a licensed investment advisor and was not instructed in the Keynesian theory of economics. I am self taught and self educated in the Austrian school of economic thought. My experience comes from years of actually trading in the stock and commodities markets where I had to learn the hard way, with "REAL MONEY"! You can't learn about making money in a classroom. Here at The Gold Channel I try to show you the Macro economic picture and how you can profit from it. I do not give trading advice or investment advice. I just show you what I am doing and why. Before you invest in anything make sure you do your own homework. Use technical and fundamental analysis to evaluate all your investment decisions. No investment manager or broker will manage your money better than you can. You are responsible for your own finances. Educate yourself on what money is and how to manage and grow it properly. We are on the verge of the greatest transfer of wealth in history. BE A PART OF IT!!! Exchange your worthless paper now for the real wealth of gold and silver assets. You won't learn this by watching Suze Orman.

Here is the description that goes with the video:

The big banks, B of America, Wells, and JPMorgan Chase continue to try and foreclose on properties they do not legally own. Max Keiser talks about foreclosure fraud. 7 banks fail this weekend! The economy almost collapsed on Friday thanks to the currency markets! Here is the link to the article www.zerohedge.com... . Have a great weekend and get your money out of the banks before you lose it!

During the video, the following statements were made: "Keep in mind the foreign exchange markets are bigger than the stock and bond markets combined! Now this huge drop in the dollar happened on Friday night after the markets closed. From 77.46 - 74.60! If this had happened when the markets were open on Friday then the economy would have collapsed."

edit on 10/25/2010 by Mary Rose because: Fix the YouTube link

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't think we should take to the streets, but we need be doing something.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
"Keep in mind the foreign exchange markets are bigger than the stock and bond markets combined! Now this huge drop in the dollar happened on Friday night after the markets closed. From 77.46 - 74.60! If this had happened when the markets were open on Friday then the economy would have collapsed."

Has anyone heard others talking about this or read articles about it?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The streets? Like... with jetpacks? I'm a little confused here you know? Chopping vegetables keep us out of trouble with the law.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I'm confused about your post.

My post about not hitting the streets was in reaction to the video showing what's going on in France.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Oh I see now! Yeah I've been up all night and I can't see straight at all. Sorry for my weirdness. Thanks for answering my question.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

You're welcome.

Have you heard anyone talking about the dollar dropping from 77.46 to 74.60 and that it's lucky it didn't happen when the markets were open?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Here is the description that goes with the video:

The big banks, B of America, Wells, and JPMorgan Chase continue to try and foreclose on properties they do not legally own. Max Keiser talks about foreclosure fraud. 7 banks fail this weekend! The economy almost collapsed on Friday thanks to the currency markets! Here is the link to the article www.zerohedge.com... . Have a great weekend and get your money out of the banks before you lose it!

Hmmmm. I get a "Page not found" when I click on this link this morning, so I don't know what's going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That evidently has to do with what the system does to links.

Here's a good link: "DXZ Flash Crash Detonates Entire Currency Complex"

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

after reading the info i can confirm this event
if during trading hours would have created a repeat of the flash crash
thing is now there is a circut breaker that stops trading if this had happened during trading
the truth is the only reason stocks are up is the devaluing dollar is worth less so you need more to buy the same stock
it does not mean the stocks themselves are worth more

inflation is a hidden tax

xp

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
thing is now there is a circut breaker that stops trading if this had happened during trading

I didn't know this.

And thanks for your insight.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This guy produced another video yesterday.

Here's the description:

Bart Chilton of the CFTC continues to make public statements about the silver manipulation but has yet to take any action to stop it. He needs to be fired and the CFTC abolished. Here is the link to the zerohedge article www.zerohedge.com... . Professor Black let's us know who else needs to be fired due to foreclosure fraud. Hyperinflation is coming when the price of oil exceeds $100 per barrel.

Here's a better link to the Zero Hedge article: "CFTC's Chilton Admits Silver Market Subject To 'Fraudulent' Influences, Says Manipulation Should Be Prosecuted"

top topics

join