It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sphinx Origins and a Final Link to Pre-Dynastic Egypt

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

You have things back to front in some respects...

I am not saying you are incorrect, only that it was a little more complicated than how you worded it -

In 499 BCE Athens lent support to a revolt in Miletus which resulted in the sacking of Sardis. This led to an Achaemenid campaign against Greece known as the Greco-Persian Wars which lasted the first half of the 5th century BCE. During the Greco-Persian wars Persia made some major advantages and razed Athens in 480 BCE. But after a string of Greek victories the Persians were forced to withdraw. Fighting ended with the peace of Callias in 449 BCE. In 404 BCE, following the death of Darius II, Egypt rebelled under Amyrtaeus.

Later Egyptian Pharaohs successfully resisted Persian attempts to reconquer Egypt until 343 BC when Egypt was reconquered by Artaxerxes III of Persia.

Source

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was trying to make a new topic because I believe this is important to know, I don't have the post count to do so (i think), if someone else would like to, that would be great.

THEY DUG HOLES DEEP INTO THE SPHINX IN 1978!

Basically This video shows Zahi Hawas with Edgar Cayce's son drilling holes into the Sphinx in 1978, Zahi Hawas helped the Cayce foundation and the Cayce foundations reason for drilling was to find the Hall of Records which according to Cayce was left by the survivors of Atlantis.

Here's more information about the Video from Robert Bauval, he also goes into how the Cayce foundation funded Zahi's education in the US. This is all very interesting because Zahi in the media will show (pretend) to be very staunch that it was just Egyptians and no outside interference but this tape and what Robert has to say tells a different story.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
for some reason the Bouval interview got flagged on youtube and was removed, too bad it was starting to go viral and had nearly 12,000 views

reposting it

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hello PoleShaft2013....
thank you for posting the above audio...very interesting....

there is a lot of bad information about this subject on ATS...so its good to get the real story from the people close to those involved.....

I find it very funny that Mark Lehner and Hawass had their education paid for by a western Christian cult....
some members of this site think the sun shines out of these twos' posteriors .....

cant wait until the info about the relieving stones comes out and the dates of the non-cartouche graffiti to be released...

thanks again...a reply to: PoleShaft2013

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
Hello PoleShaft2013....
thank you for posting the above audio...very interesting....

there is a lot of bad information about this subject on ATS...so its good to get the real story from the people close to those involved.....

I find it very funny that Mark Lehner and Hawass had their education paid for by a western Christian cult....
some members of this site think the sun shines out of these twos' posteriors .....

That fact has been discussed here at ATS for over five years. You'll have to invent some other derogation for those of us that respect legitimate Egyptologists.

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1cant wait until the info about the relieving stones comes out and the dates of the non-cartouche graffiti to be released...

"Relieving stones?" What is a relieving stone?
Why would paint dates matter after two extremely thorough C14 assays (a decade apart) of mortar samples from the pyramids?

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Harte....I haven't invented anything....
if you want to praise dishonest people with qualifications that's your business ...

I should have said chamber relieving stones....but I'm sure you would have known that if you had listened to the audio...
also...if you had listened to the audio you would know that their not talking about the mortar samples....

a reply to: Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Harte....I haven't invented anything....
if you want to praise dishonest people with qualifications that's your business ...

And it's your business to post a lie like "dishonest" regarding scholars.

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1I should have said chamber relieving stones....but I'm sure you would have known that if you had listened to the audio...
also...if you had listened to the audio you would know that their not talking about the mortar samples....

You mean the stones in the several relieving chambers.

I had hoped that on a second attempt you might get that part (at least) right.

There is nothing at all odd about the stones in the relieving chambers.

Now, if you mean the paint on those stones, then I can see where you might have some interest.

I should point out that a person's ignorance about what is to be found in the GP relieving chambers does not alter by one iota the fact that the find has been thoroughly explained and analyzed.

Besides which, the mortar samples question still stands.

Also, it's quite revealing that "they weren't talking about" these two surveys - if they did, it would ruin the woo.

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Harte....as I've said, I haven't invented anything....
Hawass is a educated dishonest man and that is why he is under investigation....
lehner abused his position to carry out a personal agenda for the cult that paid for his education...

it matters not one iota if they are scholars....the truth of their pasts are out in the open...can not be hidden any more...

the rest of my post was about the audio .....

I don't see why you are getting your knickers in a knot about this.....take a chill pill.....a reply to: Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you listen to the audio 2 German scientists took a small sample of paint from the Great Pyramid to test it, date it and were scorned by Hawas. The men who helped the German scientists into the pyramid are in prison, and the german scientists are being threatened with imprisonment as well.

Buaval also hints that the results from the tests show the paint is.....well you'll have to find out and listen
but it would change history

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Harte....as I've said, I haven't invented anything....
Hawass is a educated dishonest man and that is why he is under investigation....
Hawass is not under investigation. Again, please post and link to any evidence of Hawass' or Lehner's dishonesty.

Otherwise, you're just spewing your own personal hatred for people that won't leave your sparkly dream world alone.

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1lehner abused his position to carry out a personal agenda for the cult that paid for his education...

That is a lie.

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1it matters not one iota if they are scholars....the truth of their pasts are out in the open...can not be hidden any more...

Do I have to ask again for your evidence of their dishonesty, or is this an admission that no such evidence exists or ever existed?

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1the rest of my post was about the audio .....

Let me rephrase. What do you expect to find from dating grafitti paint when we already know how old the Great Pyramid is?
Actually,I don't care what's in the audio of a Bauval youtube video. Do you actually believe there could possibly be anything in that vid that I haven't heard before?

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1I don't see why you are getting your knickers in a knot about this.....take a chill pill.....

You made the claim that Hawass and Lehner are dishonest. Should I make the same claim about you? Would you "get your knickers in a knot" if I did?

Is it your wish to post but not have anyone reply to your post?

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PoleShaft2013
If you listen to the audio 2 German scientists took a small sample of paint from the Great Pyramid to test it, date it and were scorned by Hawas. The men who helped the German scientists into the pyramid are in prison, and the german scientists are being threatened with imprisonment as well.

Buaval also hints that the results from the tests show the paint is.....well you'll have to find out and listen
but it would change history

They were not "scientists," they were students.

Their sample was too small to be dated with radiocarbon. There have already been a couple of threads about that.
The episode is an example of grave robbing. What if some unlicensed and unapproved German students on holiday snuck into the Stonehenge site with shovels and removed some relics? Would that be okay? This is the same thing.

Harte

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The pharaoh's head dress imitates the mane of a lion.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

To put it directly.. The lion albeit not "Leo" at the time, was a regognised astro symbol!

Seti Complex:

Now into the 'relative' past of the event..

"one of the earliest Earth God's worshipped in ancient Egypt - Aker

Twin Barbary Lions on either side of the horizon..

Aker (also known as Akeru) was an ancient Egyptian earth god and the deification of the horizon. He guarded the eastern and western borders of the netherworld and protected the sun godRa when he first entered the netherworld at sunset and again when he returned to the world of the living at sunrise and bore the sun on his back through the underworld. He also welcomed the dead Pharaoh into the underworld. 

HK7

edit on 27/9/16 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Havick007

To put it directly.. The lion albeit not "Leo" at the time, was a regognised astro symbol!

But the constellation they are using as the lion appears to be our modern constellation, Scorpio.

Aker (also known as Akeru) was an ancient Egyptian earth god and the deification of the horizon. He guarded the eastern and western borders of the netherworld and protected the sun godRa when he first entered the netherworld at sunset and again when he returned to the world of the living at sunrise and bore the sun on his back through the underworld. He also welcomed the dead Pharaoh into the underworld. 

The Akeru was venerated but not worshiped in the traditional sense. There are no temples to the Akeru and there are only a few amulets. They function more as a guardian deity than as an active principle that is worshiped.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Better described as a hypothesis...

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havick007

Seti Complex:

Now into the 'relative' past of the event..

"one of the earliest Earth God's worshipped in ancient Egypt - Aker

Twin Barbary Lions on either side of the horizon..

HK7

It would seem that you're replying to this post
I don't blame you for not actually replying to it though, since I stated in that post that there were lions in Africa and the post had nothing to do with that anyway.

The claim was (and continues to be) made that the Sphinx represents, or is an indicator of, the "Age of Leo," and that's what that old post of mine was about.

Harte

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi All,

although this thread is a little bit outdated, here some findings I made concerning the origin of mankind. First thing is the so called "Lost Book of Enki" which describes a planet named Nibiru. Surprisingly, in the near past some astronomers think that there is an (unknown) planet in our solarsystem that is responsible for some irregularities in the planets movement and should have a extreme excentricity in it track round the sun and a period of ome thousends of years. The planet Nibiru has according to the book of Enki an orbital period of 3600 years. The Anannuki-"Gods" were about 100 periods of Nibiru on Earth and in the very beginning of their settlement they created "simple workers" by some kind of gen manipulation. The workers - humans - were needed to extract gold in minig facilities. Then the "Gods" gave those slave-workers some intelligence by injecting some breath or what ever. The male gods copulated with female humans and the female gods with male humans. After those 100 periods (320,000 years) their home planet nibiru's orbit crossed the orbit of the earth in very short distance and created one of the delurges. The gods got into a quarrel and finaly they used "weapons of scare", whatever these were. So were two parties fightig and the used the humans as war-fighters.
Funny thing: Archeologists found tunnels of such precision that today technologies exceeds (Underberg in Germany).
Archeologists found stone walls of extraordinary precision and so on.
In the book of Enki is mentioned an belt throu which the spacecrafts from Nibiru had to travel. I think this belt are the rings of Saturn.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyPicklock
Hi All,

although this thread is a little bit outdated, here some findings I made concerning the origin of mankind. First thing is the so called "Lost Book of Enki" which describes a planet named Nibiru.

Surprisingly, if you read the preface, you'll find the author telling you it's fiction.

Harte

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: TommyPicklock
Hi All,

although this thread is a little bit outdated, here some findings I made concerning the origin of mankind. First thing is the so called "Lost Book of Enki" which describes a planet named Nibiru.

Surprisingly, if you read the preface, you'll find the author telling you it's fiction.

Harte

PICKY, Picky, picky

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I should have studied the Dream stele more closely. The glyph for Horizon is directly above the head of the left Sphinx.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join