It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntingdon Life Sciences hate plot campaigners jailed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have just read on the news about these campaigners who have now been jailed. Regardless of their "Crimes" I think they had a fair point and were trying to save lives! What do you guys think! I mean 4 years in jail!

Proves that if your government tells you its ok to kill, its ok to kill, when its defending creatures that dont have a fair chance of survival, you get thrown into jail.

Something just seems off.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Exactly. The whole system is messed up beyond belief. When people like this are getting 4 years and a rapist or murderer is getting the same or less. It makes me sick. Down with the limp wristed pathetic politicians

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This part of the news article says it all,
From BBC news,

"They threatened and intimidated those who were going about their lawful business because they personally objected to the victims supplying goods and services to Huntingdon Life Sciences.

When you threaten peoples lives and use the threat of violence against someone's family over a 5 year period.
Losing a legitimate contract (which is there livelihood), You had better expect the full force of the law to come down hard upon you,
They got of "very lightly" IMO...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Hmm... and I guess the animals are still being killed. I guess the people are still going about their usual Lawful Business, just like war, which means you can legally kill someone!, just like scientist can kill animals, just like people can kill animals to eat sickening! . Humans needs to wake up!

top topics

join