It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of balloons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
If I was the Government I would pay some people a few bucks to release BALLOONS after every prediction of aliens about to appear.

Now if I was doing it, I might use these BALLOONS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3365a5a67e14.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, by warnings of coming hostile Alien Invasions, as for instances was planned for this month, I would definitely use a couple of hundred of these really threatening Aliens.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78365d99d5b1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6da18ea35137.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 25/10/10 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Truly truly apropos reply! I love the last two photos! OMG lol rofl.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

I still like balloons. I'm just surprised that those aliens are small enough to fit in them and drive them around like that
How DO they do it!?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
I still like balloons. I'm just surprised that those aliens are small enough to fit in them and drive them around like that
How DO they do it!?

Elementary..

They use intradimensional physics... Dr Who could explain it better

TARDIS Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, The interior of a TARDIS is much larger than its exterior

TARDIS Balloons..

www.doctorwhogear.co.uk...
edit on 26-10-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
How DO they do it!?

Elementary..

They use intradimensional physics... Dr Who could explain it better

TARDIS Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, The interior of a TARDIS is much larger than its exterior

What you say here is so unbelievable interesting zorgon and it is one of the things I find so mind-blowing, there are for as far I know a few cases of which I know that the witness spoke of exactly what you say there, that when he did enter or did look inside such a craft [UFO/UAP] he saw to his amazement that the interior of that craft is much larger than it’s exterior.

And in my simple view I thought that that could perhaps indeed have something to do with what you call intra-dimensional physics.

So that it could be that that is possible because the ship finds itself in two different dimensions at the same time.

But I must admit that my mind is not even close to be able to understand even a fraction of such a possibility or such physics.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think you're missing the point. The OP is fed up of footage that is quite clearly balloons. Not footage which shows anything else.

Zorgon an easier way to summarise the Tardis is called the BBC Special Effects Department.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
But I must admit that my mind is not even close to be able to understand even a fraction of such a possibility or such physics.

Well maybe this will help

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
I think you're missing the point.

No one missed the point

Zorgon an easier way to summarise the Tardis is called the BBC Special Effects Department.

And using that to summarize would help explain the question how?

I bet your the life of the party, huh?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
I think you're missing the point.

No one missed the point

I am Puzzled

Why the difficulty in understanding what is going on?
Since Roswell the Government has been saying "It's only BALLOONS"
Then along came ATS to tell people "No it's NOT only BALLOONS"
Now today ATS is saying "I'm tired of all the BALLOONS"
Seems the government BALLOON story wins...

read what you write will you

And using that to summarize would help explain the question how?

Zorg, if youre quite prepared to believe in the Tardis, then you will have to accept that there is a planet full of teletubies. - It's a TV show. it's called science-fiction. Contents are for entertainment purposes only

I bet your the life of the party, huh?

At least I get invited to the parties!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Well maybe this will help

Thanks for these interesting vids zorgon, they certainly do help to improve my view on it.
I did like especially the one with Carl Sagan.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If it's 1, you may want to reconsider your grip on reality (or verify you are Jamie Maussan)...

If it's 2, you realize that it's best to examine the more mundane explanations, BEFORE leaping to the fantastic. The fantastic should only be entertained when more mundane explanations can be ruled out for logical reasons. In other words, if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....it's probably just a duck....

One hundred percent true. There's a lot of people on these boards who 'want' to believe so badly that they'll throw common sense out of the window and then swear blind that those who don't believe it have a closed mind. The 'desire' to believe is the number one cause of gullibility on this site.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Regarding the orange orbs, my entire family saw one in the neighbours backyard on May 25 2010. We were less than 50 ft away. It was not a balloon. It was a flaming reddish orange orb. It moved as if controlled by a computer. I believe it was a military experiment. I do not believe it was from outer space. It moved around the trees to avoid them and then took off with great speed. I live in Toronto. I don't know what it was. It was 3 feet in diameter. It was totally silent, no smell either. These are real, but no one knows what they are. Most sightings are far up in the sky. We were very close.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by donnafromtoronto
Regarding the orange orbs, my entire family saw one in the neighbours backyard on May 25 2010. We were less than 50 ft away. It was not a balloon. It was a flaming reddish orange orb. It moved as if controlled by a computer. I believe it was a military experiment. I do not believe it was from outer space. It moved around the trees to avoid them and then took off with great speed. I live in Toronto. I don't know what it was. It was 3 feet in diameter. It was totally silent, no smell either. These are real, but no one knows what they are. Most sightings are far up in the sky. We were very close.

That is too small for a ship however the ship may have been at a greater
altitude and the orb was a ground effect or a local effect of the powerful
suspension waves of a ship higher up in the sky.
In a sky to ground electrical force flow there has to be a column of wave
activity which people have seen above hovering ships using night vision
goggles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join