It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binnall of America ufology interview Ryan wood, John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Does anyone listen to Tim binnall host of binnall of America? He is big on interviewing some of the top names in ufology. I have found some pretty good interviews of John Lear and Ryan wood and John greenewald the creator of www.blackvault.com and these interviews are awesome and full of info. There are tons more people he has interviewed but the one person I wish he'd interview is bob lazar!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have listened to some of Tim's shows, some leave something to be desired but did listen to one he did with John Lear and have to say John really lost it in that particular interview, I know John and like him as a person but his theories have become way over the top..he cannot back up anything he says and he admits it..still love you John, he is one unique guy.

As a side note John Lear was the reason I joined ATS back in 2004, I wasn't very active until this past year. It's a shame he isn't posting here any longer.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
I have listened to some of Tim's shows, some leave something to be desired but did listen to one he did with John Lear and have to say John really lost it in that particular interview, I know John and like him as a person but his theories have become way over the top..he cannot back up anything he says and he admits it..still love you John, he is one unique guy.

As a side note John Lear was the reason I joined ATS back in 2004, I wasn't very active until this past year. It's a shame he isn't posting here any longer.

John lear! Love that guy. But the interview with Tim was just too extreme for me. John had me for awhile and then the claims he made and theories he made in that interview just made me say ok! John your saying off the wall stuff now and no there is not 600,000 underground people on mars. That was from a diff interview though. But I wish he still posted on here cuz I'd love to talk to him.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Guess I missed the interview where he said there 600,000 living undergrround on Mars, hey maybe he is right, what do we know..but highly doubt.

You may remember John talking about his garage getting broken into a number of years ago and they took most of what he had accumulated over the years regarding UFO's, the Moon etc. The first time I met John in San Francisco Bay area and followed him closely from that point on and I also accumulated a lot of stuff on John. I contacted him and asked him if he wanted what I have and of course he said yes, so I put a box together and sent everything I had to him, think in 2005 or there abouts.

A lot of John's stuff is here.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
sorry about the overpostings. the internet page wouldnt load and I kept hitting the submit button, sorry
edit on 27-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

link   
Sorry about the overpost the comp wouldnt load.
edit on 27-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

link   

Guess I missed the interview where he said there 600,000 living undergrround on Mars, hey maybe he is right, what do we know..but highly doubt.

You may remember John talking about his garage getting broken into a number of years ago and they took most of what he had accumulated over the years regarding UFO's, the Moon etc. The first time I met John in San Francisco Bay area and followed him closely from that point on and I also accumulated a lot of stuff on John. I contacted him and asked him if he wanted what I have and of course he said yes, so I put a box together and sent everything I had to him, think in 2005 or there abouts.

A lot of John's stuff is here.

Nice
Now I believe He said the population on mars is 600,000 in the camelot interview and you can watch those on youtube. I can post those if youd like? there are 4 parts and they each about an hour long but very very interesting

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I listened to those a few years ago, John has said so much who can remember, I don't like the people at Camelot, Bill Ryan is alright but that other one, her name slips my mind is a know it all, combative and doesn't know how to conduct a proper interview, if you listened to the interview she did with Dr. Greer you may know what I mean. I don't bother going there anymore, there are great podcasts all over the net with the same people being interviewed.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I listened to those a few years ago, John has said so much who can remember, I don't like the people at Camelot, Bill Ryan is alright but that other one, her name slips my mind is a know it all, combative and doesn't know how to conduct a proper interview, if you listened to the interview she did with Dr. Greer you may know what I mean. I don't bother going there anymore, there are great podcasts all over the net with the same people being interviewed.

Yeah I dont like her and I only listened to John Lear camelot and I havent listened to any other camelots Interviews cuz she is so annoying.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Blog Talk Radio interview with John Lear on June 20, 2010, enjoy. This link will come up in your favorite player, I use WinAmp

John Lear Interview
edit on 27-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Blog Talk Radio interview with John Lear on June 20, 2010, enjoy. This link will come up in your favorite player, I use WinAmp

John Lear Interview
edit on 27-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

Interesting.

Second line or I'll get a spanking.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You are welcome, I recorded the show to my Total Recorder yesterday as it isn't downloadable, what is interesting is the first half hour is repeated back to back duh

Actually if you save the file it is corrected opposed to recording it, it comes up as a .m3u file
edit on 28-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: Added line

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You are welcome, I recorded the show to my Total Recorder yesterday as it isn't downloadable, what is interesting is the first half hour is repeated back to back duh

Actually if you save the file it is corrected opposed to recording it, it comes up as a .m3u file
edit on 28-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: Added line

That is weird and thats no wonder why it wouldnt let me save it to my comp. I like the interview though
even though it was repeated lol. If you find any other interviews let me know because I am having trouble watching some of them because of my computer

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here a link to one of John's interview by Don Ecker of Dark Matter's Radio plus a whole lot more that might interest you.

www.dqrm.com...

This is a link to an interview with George Knapp, he talks about John Lear and Bob Lazar, there are hundreds of interviews here for fee download but doesn't seem to be one with Lear.

www.theparacast.com...

You might want to google John Lear interviews and see what you can find..good luck.

new topics

top topics

join