It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS on my mind...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Last weekend I went to see an animation 'Despicable me' in the movies. During the 1,5hours which were quite enjoyable for me, one scene stood out which brought ATS to my thoughs...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c73a056dd78.png[/atsimg]

It reads:
BANK OF EVIL
Formerly Lehman Brothers

Well, I guess I could boil up some sort of a conspiracy theory here about Hollywood to justify this post but in all honesty I just wanted to simply share this chuckle with you from a simple children's cartoon. I also wonder if there are some similar images or situations which have brought ATS to your mind when you least expected it.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alphard

Honestly? I think it is one of the animators (or story tellers to be precise), using the power of the Mass Media to put the idea of the evil banking system into kids heads, sort of a subliminal message. Its flimsy i admit, and maybe thats what i want it to be. Maybe we have an ally in the system?

BTW- Havent seen the movie, what context is it in? Shoulda asked that first.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp
reply to post by Alphard

Honestly? I think it is one of the animators (or story tellers to be precise), using the power of the Mass Media to put the idea of the evil banking system into kids heads, sort of a subliminal message. Its flimsy i admit, and maybe thats what i want it to be. Maybe we have an ally in the system?

Hah, we can hope..

Anyways the context - All the biggest criminals of the world have this one Bank they go to to get financing for their sinister plans...

Hoping they would put 'Formerly known as FED' on the sign is a bit too much I guess.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
wow lol...that's great, I just wonder what made the director or writer/writers want to put this in their movie. I'm sure it was to show exactly what most people think anyways...banks should be used just to hold our money...not make money off the money we make and keep in their bank...if not for us they'd be broke mofo's...
edit on 26-10-2010 by here4awhile because: bad grammor

top topics

join