It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's about to happen (fall of 2010)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am concerned, that something is about to happen, possibly in connection with the upcoming experiments at CERN, on October 31st, 2010 on Halloween.

I think the usual suspects have something planned for that date.

I've been picking up "signs" all around, and it's disturbing to me, because I have the sense that the negative PTB are in a state of glee and fear about it, but I've been getting some indicators that something's "up", but it's hard to quantify for you, or even explain in great detail.

Something's coming, an event the likes of which we've never seen before.

I realize come Nov 1st, 2010, that I might look very foolish, having posted this, but I'm being sincere, and I'm not attempting to Hoax anyone here.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Could you please share these "signs" that you've been noticing?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Themes on TV commercials, in the paper, and in the news, metaphors which I would look foolish here connecting, but I trust my instincts in regards to synchronicity, and being able to differentiate mere coincidence from highly meaningful coincidence.

Interpretations of recent events, like the Deep Horizon oil spill, the free fall of the Shark population as "top predator", a circle in the sun, a cluster of earthquakes, the freed miners, just meaningful coincidences. A dramatic rise in people feeling ill at ease, in a dream state, suffering from migraines. There's an event of some kind, with the farthest reaching implications for humanity and our world, and I think we're getting warning signs, and that it's starting to have a little back action in time, not unlike what Terrance McKenna described would take place shortly before he took '___'. A great death and resurrection, is what I'm getting. Something both potentially bad but very good also, yet frightening, since great change and transformation is frightening.

I have to go to bed now but I'll come back tomorrow and post in detail the first one among them, and I think you might see why I am concerned.

I'm being sincere and no I'm not mentally ill.

Forgive me for being so vague, but I'm sure other people have equal concerns that we are right on the very cusp, right now, of something rather transformational and possibly cataclysmic. At the very least a big time shift in human being is at hand, that's the sense I have, and it's going to be accompanied by a radical shift in perception, as well as the physical. Think of it as a type of catalyst in a chemical reaction with global significance.
edit on 25-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: small change

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by KatieVA

Themes on TV commercials, in the paper, and in the news, metaphors which I would look foolish here connecting, but I trust my instincts in regards to synchronicity, and being able to differentiate mere coincidence from highly meaningful coincidence.

You are very brave and good for you . You will get detractors for sure but so what they are nobody to you so just ignore them .The one thing I would not ignore is synchronicity . There are already very strange things going on behind the scenes this month. All will be revealed .Good for you

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
OK, let us assume SOMETHING will happen as a result of cern. what might that be? and how will you react and respond or take care of yourself? in other words, GET PRACTICAL and worry less.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To the OP, I am glad you feel it too. You are definitely not alone.

Many of us are feeling as if something very big is to come very very soon that will affect all of humanity. I am glad you are picking up on this...

We sure do live in interesting times.

-SES

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Maybe 11/2 something will happen in Europe. 112 is Europe's equivalent of our 911 emergency dial. Illuminati love numerology and one of the next "cards" is big ben blowing up.

I also am a lucid dreamer and a few days I had a dream that Paris was being policed by mercenary groups like Blackwater. And I've never been to Europe or Paris nor dreamed in that environment. Just weird.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You people worry too much.

Yesterday I sneezed and my cat fell off the table. OMG the world is going to end in 4.8 days (1.2m=height of table, multiplied by the number of legs my cat has). We are doomed.

Seriously, thats about the level we are at now. Stop scaring yourselves with nonesense.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
You people worry too much.

Yesterday I sneezed and my cat fell off the table. OMG the world is going to end in 4.8 days (1.2m=height of table, multiplied by the number of legs my cat has). We are doomed.

Seriously, thats about the level we are at now. Stop scaring yourselves with nonesense.

In the last 18 months I have witnessed synchronicity/coincidence that has shook my entire belief system so I’m not sure your sneezy cat accident really helps with my feelings of late. I can't say when something is going to happen all I really know is that this feeling and the synchronicity driving it are not letting up in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
For Synchromysticism look for goroadachi on google, as well as Synchronmisticism forums.

goroadachi's work is eye opening, occultic, but eye opening, he believes based on his research, that late October / early November is going to be rocky.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You are certainly right that something is about to happen. I can tell you all this by the Spirit of God to watch out for these dates. Watch closely for the Week of November 11th(second week of Nov) going into the 3rd week of November and also the month of December, it will be a month of awe for america, "silence".
edit on 25-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A dramatic rise in people feeling ill at ease, in a dream state, suffering from migraines.

I definitely fit in this category.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Setoman,
Why does the spirit of God communicate with you? I would think that the almighty would communicate with EVERYONE if He wanted to get something out.

You come across VERY arrogant that the spirity of God just talks to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Would it help you feel better if I told you
things will be fine and nothing bad will happen that is worse
than any other day?
Cause,. that really is MY inner feeling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Im with you, some weird stuffs been happening in my life recently

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i kind of feel something will happen before November 1, 2010.

idk why.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I agree something is about to happen, but also, that for the past 9 years things, just as important, have been happening all over the world. Sometimes it pays to slow down and look over your shoulder instead of always trying to see whats in front.

As a spieces we take note of the road on which we walk. If we noticed broken paving stones that we could have tripped over we know to look for them ahead. This I think is what you are feeling.

Without doubt we have lived through a historical time phase from 9/11. We feel numb to the horrors of the world and if were not carefull and aware we accept the loss of our freedoms. Add to this the medias constant "Doom n gloom" broadcasts and is it any wonder we feel dread in our future.

IMO we are all living with various states of depression and mental health issues due to this period in time. We are addicted to the doom merchants broadcasts and to places like ATS. We doubt everything and everyone.

What will be will be and although everything happens for a reason we are best to be prepared for our families and loved ones.

laugh if you want but after many months research, reading and questioning I believe the devil to come is Serge Monast`s " Project Blue Beam".

Respects to you.

edit on 25-10-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I am concerned, that something is about to happen, possibly in connection with the upcoming experiments at CERN, on October 31st, 2010 on Halloween.

You should know if something is going to happen, your from ''The Future''.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Could someone post a link to a calendar of events for the LHC for the rest of October and for November?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Something Is about to happen.

How do we stand against the rising of the tide?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join