It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Obama will disclose October 29 and Pleiadians arrive next!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, i think youtube can be used as a source as long as it's used alongside other sources. My uncle posts UFO videos like once per week on there. He captures them Ed Grimsley style without the ego.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

I think you are right, as long as some investigation and verification has gone into it. I really despise the threads that are just a couple of lines saying, "I found this on youtube, what do you guys think?" and then a link to a video. I am pretty sure that is against TandC here, but they seem to slip by all too often.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ohh cool!
I can't wait for the 29th! lol

that's 2011 right?
exactly one year... partayy time lol

edit on 29-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Won't be today. Looks like tptb have staged a big terror threat with cargo planes today to move peoples attention.....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Lets face it. Any "prophecy of god" is going to be spoken by man, and nobody yet has actually spoken of "the prophecy of god" because god is only really used as a device for control. What better way for the church to get millions of dollars but by telling people "god" commends it?

That religion has gotten out of hand.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Maybe truer then you think. Take a look with todays eye at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread236623/pg1

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
lol really? you point me to the 41?

I wanted green alien women from Star Trek

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Here is a prophecy of God right here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go through it, unlike this prophecy... The ones from God won't FAIL!!
edit on 29-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

OK, you got me. I finally posted in your other thread.

This thread has a life span of about 6 hours now anyway. Unless Aliens live in Yemen and send their disclosure via UPS I think this prediction is battered and fried.

Now I am off to watch your predictions slowly suffer the same fate, but at least it will take another 2 months before we can call them an epic fail.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman
reply to post by shiman

Here is a prophecy of God right here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go through it, unlike this prophecy... The ones from God won't FAIL!!
edit on 29-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

If you're so sure Setoman, what are you prepared to give up for god if the predictions are wrong? What are you prepared to sacrifice? How about your belief in God, and/or your ATS membership? Will you also show honesty and apologise to everyone for your false predictions? Will you go to hell for playing the role of a false prophet? Or is god just using you to spread BS to humanity? Would god do such a thing? Or would a twisted human?

What do you think Setoman? Which of these is true and which of these is false?

IRM

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Sorry, yeah just took me a moment to figure out what 41 is lol, where i guess any reference to 41 is kinda derided round here. My apologies. Im a newbie so im just trying to figure out the protocol and etiquette whilst desperately trying to glean info about Blue Beam and get the idea more exposure ( i honestly believe its close to happening and im unsure if anything can be done about it) maybe if more people become aware of what to expect......?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Our president is too busy trying to get illegal immigrants to "Get out the vote" for the democratic senators....disclosure of my ass

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

And how did you get this "prophecy"? Somebody "channeled god" and spoke it out loud. I.e. a HUMAN told it to you. Whoops! there goes your theory straight out of the window.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICbluebeam
reply to post by Ahmose

Maybe truer then you think. Take a look with todays eye at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread236623/pg1

ohh snap!
I remember him!

good call,
hmm..
wouldnt that be somethin.. lol

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Can you please find that video! I really want to see it. I have heard that the president etc are ment to be announcing to the world that UFO'S and other beings in the universe ARE real and that they should be telling us by now.. for some reason or not they aren't.. The Global Elite eg. the government, authorites etc are all controlled by the Annunaki which is probably the reason they keep postponing it.. But the Pleidians definitely want us to know they are here.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the biggest mistake ive ever made was to beleive anything Billy Meier...............how many lame attempts does a person need to make to prove he is a liar......................pleiadians ARE NOT REAL..................

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbeetellin

so you're suggesting that Betty and Barny Hill are liars too?
I believe Betty was the one that star mapped the Pleiades before anyone even thought of alien abductions or Amniocentesis?....you're clearly mixed up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join