It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Obama will disclose October 29 and Pleiadians arrive next!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The solution to all these (false) predictions threads cluttering up the boards and ruining the credibility of ATS would be for the board admins to set this section (prophesies & predictions) to be non-viewable to the general (non-logged-in) public and provide members the ability to exclude this section from their results when they view the board.

Most board software has that ability.

Problem solved.

As far as the OP - NOT going to happen. If it does it's a lie and a false flag false contact fake project bluebeam operation.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Emptiness Dancing because: 2

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm so excited!!!

This one feels good! I'm channeling some really snazzy vibes on this one and think IF WE ARE LUCKY that we just may see this happen!

Or...

It may just crap the bed and leave another mess...BUT I'm not counting on that, no sir! Give me ONE GOOD REASON this isn't gunna happen!!! JUST ONE!

Yeah...this is so happening...and I read it here first.

No star...no flag... until it happens.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
probably not gonna happen. And even if it does, they arent going to say the whole truth, just bits and pieces they want the general population to know.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

Well, the 29th is in a couple days, and if its fake it will be removed, if its real, it will stay, and this person's credibility will go up.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm gonna max-out the credit cards on fireworks before they sell out on the 28th. Then go and buy enough food and drink to throw a street party for everyone on Obama-Aliens Day!!

Man, I'm gonna be so popular and look great on the 29th! I'll be there with my banner and fireworks...tables and party stuff all out in the street, shouting at the skies, "The aliens are coming! The aliens are coming! I read it on ATS!"

Oh yeah, who'll be laughing then skeptics?! In your face! Ha!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I love threads like these. I can't watch scary movies so I guess this would be my adrenaline rush. And for all that do not like these threads....please do not leave rude comments. You are ruining it for others and just in case you did not see the following post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
Well, the 29th is in a couple days, and if its fake it will be removed, if its real, it will stay, and this person's credibility will go up.

That's exactly how it is. At least we sort of have proof, in the form of a date. I'm patient, and will wait 2 days to see if they're right. If not, they join Blossom.

With the 50 nukes being shutdown today for an unknown reason, Obama could spin it hard if he wants.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by shiman

That's exactly how it is. At least we sort of have proof, in the form of a date. I'm patient, and will wait 2 days to see if they're right. If not, they join Blossom.

With the 50 nukes being shutdown today for an unknown reason, Obama could spin it hard if he wants.

Waiting 2 days for this rubbish is a waste of time..
prophecies from men never come to pass, Its time we start listening to God.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Setoman. I couldn't agree with you more about prophecy from man. Where do I get God's prophecy? It certainly isn't the bible or scripture......lets face it, that document was just written by some man anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Yet another thread of empty predictions and none existant content.

Prediction threads are born to fail and ruin ATS' credibility, I dont know why people even bother posting them.

Unless you are the one and only God and you KNOW what's going to happen, like the above poster said, don't bother!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I bloody hope it does happen. The 23/24 October were the worst days on this forum i have seen yet, Incredible amounts of threads and arguments about why disclsure did or didn't happen and the unbelievable amount of crap videos that were posted. Please not again.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Here are some prophecies spoken as men were moved by the Spirit of God > www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by Pryde87
Yet another thread of empty predictions and none existant content.

Prediction threads are born to fail and ruin ATS' credibility, I dont know why people even bother posting them.

Unless you are the one and only God and you KNOW what's going to happen, like the above poster said, don't bother!!

Actually, we've seen this Disclosure Prediction stuff enough times on the forum over the years to say with a great deal of certainty that this event IS a hoax and will NOT happen.

IRM
edit on 27/10/10 by InfaRedMan because: typos n stuff!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The video ist gone... removed by users, what did I miss, who will be our new alien overlords?!

tomorrow i will find out right?

I hope its those green hot chick aliens from old Star Trek

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, ill be keeping an eye on the news feeds tomorrow. and ATS homepage. Only a couple of hours left.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well its the 29th in England and if im honest, I wont be getting too excited. Has a press conference been called at the whitehouse yet lol

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

prophecies from men never come to pass, Its time we start listening to God.

Oooh the irony ...

(*looks at Seto's signature*)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So... does this go into the hoax bin at the end of the day if Obama doesn't disclose?

IRM

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
He'll probably 'come out of the alien closet' today and reveal that he-himself is from the planet Krypton and that he was sent here by his father, Jor-El, to heal the waters and the planet and to stop disease and wars.

Oh wait .. he already did that!

Telegraph UK

** yes, I know he was kidding.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Maybe it has something to do with the suspicious packages from Yemen.

Ok, I don't even believe it, just trying to help! I think this goes to Hoax or Skunkworks in about 10 hours or less! Can we please get some governance on the use of YouTube as a source? Anybody can make any ridiculous video, but that doesn't make it a legitimate "prediction." I think ATSers should be above this. Maybe Youtube is a good place to get an idea, but if you cannot verify it and make your own conclusion then it is not worth a separate thread.

I think "predictions" should be the prediction of the poster, not just regurgitation of weak information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join