It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Indonesia Raises Volcano Alert Level To Max!! Merapi Is About To Explode!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Well apparently its gods work and he is from the States ,no?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

What is this guy saying? Anyone?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think he is saying "is this the best footage we have ,screw you guys i'm going to get my info from ATS"

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What is this guy saying? Anyone?

Nothing very interesting.
Just a brief history of the vulcano.
Last eruption in 2006, 2 people died I believe.
A bit of info about the vulcanic activity in the region.
Nothing special.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
POSSIBLE CONNECTION...

Just reported yesterday that aurora borealis (lights in sky) over Iceland. HAARP is known for causing such lights in the sky, and as we all know, HAARP can cause natural disasters to occur.
www.telegraph.co.uk... ar-Kristjansson.html?image=1

How ironic is it that these strange lights in the sky took place, and now this volcano might errupt?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that this is obviously the government creating the earthquake's with some HAARP like technology to make it seem like an evacuation is necessary so that they can easily control the Portal that is going to form there?!?!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

awesome...
hope all those indonesians have insurance!

aahhh who am I kidding. people on the right side of the world dont have insurance laws

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by rajaten

awesome...
hope all those indonesians have insurance!

aahhh who am I kidding. people on the right side of the world dont have insurance laws

No, they don't. The reason for that is the low income. Insurances are not affordable and many countries not even have car insurance laws.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
I bet some idiot thinks some how this is the USA's fault.

I blame the US of A... And if anyone denies this truth then they are clearly with out a shadow of doubt a dis-info agent!
And before it happens, I have no intention of ever committing suicide!

Anyway.... Would people please stop saying that this has something to do with Haarp

Because it really doesn’t

Volcanoes and Earthquakes were occurring long before man inhabited the earth!!

I pray for the people's below, but I really hope this babe puts on a good show!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KingKickass123

I just saw a short 30 second piece on the World Report (foxtel) on TV covering merapi.

The volcano looks pissed off. I suspect it's gonna go ape# within 48 hours.

The archipelago is the first domino, the other plates will follow over the coming months imo
edit on 26-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
if it could wait for tomorrow id be very grateful,

BtW
does anyone kno if this baby was to explode, would it have any influence on Europe?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i havent seen anything of this in the news. i would of thought its quite a big thing. all we have in uk is news about the fire brigade going on strike on bonfire night lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Just curious but what is your reasoning for the whole arphilageo being destroyed by this one volcano . it's not a super volcano like krakatoa is it ?

Can you give any sources or material to give me an insight into why you think the whole thing will go

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glowstickk
if it could wait for tomorrow id be very grateful,

BtW
does anyone kno if this baby was to explode, would it have any influence on Europe?

Well it depends on how big the eruption would be.
I know that an eruption in the 18th or 19th century in the same region caused a little Ice Age in the world and the eruption was heard in the UK, so yeah it could have an influence
edit on 26-10-2010 by KingKickass123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
They have just had an earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia. www.independent.co.uk...

A powerful earthquake off western Indonesia triggered a small tsunami that killed one man, damaged more than 150 homes and sent thousands of people fleeing to high ground.

The 7.7 magnitude earthquake hit late yesterday and caused a a 10-foot (three-metre) wave.

It was caused by the same fault, running the length of the west coast of Sumatra island, behind the 9.1-magnitude quake that triggered a massive tsunami in 2004, killing 230,000 people in a dozen countries.

Ade Edward, a disaster management agency official, said tremor was centred just 13 miles (20 kilometres) beneath the ocean floor and triggered a small tsunami that hit the island of Pagai.

He said a farmer was killed and some 2,000 people were seeking shelter today in emergency camps.

Crews from several ships are still unaccounted for in the Indian Ocean, he said.

The Mentawai islands, a popular surfing spot 175 miles (280 kilometres) from the coast, are sparsely populated and reports of casualties and damage have only just started arriving.

edit on 26-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arroyo.hondo
Does anyone else think that this is obviously the government creating the earthquake's with some HAARP like technology to make it seem like an evacuation is necessary so that they can easily control the Portal that is going to form there?!?!

ahahahahahahahahaaha whaaaat??? stop playing Crysis dude...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I guess you are just starting the day? It happened hours ago and you will find a thread on it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw, this is the Merapi thread. People are going so off topic today!
edit on 26-10-2010 by zenius because: sick of reading threads that go off topic

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Are they not on the same Ring of fire fault line? Edit to add just checked their locations and they are within about 100 miles of one another so I think the two could well be connected.So hardly OFF TOPIC

edit on 26-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: To make a valid point.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
We moan about a bit of wet or cold weather here in uk....God help those people in Indonesia.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
23 confirmed dead in the Tsunami and 167 missing

BBC Source

As for the Volcano... Ive been watching/ refreshing the live cams whilst at work... And I just refreshed now and the image has gone very very dark all of a sudden.

Before, it was just the grey cloud. But now, see for your self... Its as though the suns been blocked out :/

Edit: Erm, ok, ignore the above
- The sun goes down at 1746 local time and its 1737 over there now lols.
edit on 26/10/2010 by Kliskey because: Lack of prior investigation...

edit on 26/10/2010 by Kliskey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join