It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truly Unbelievable but Profound Story.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So, there I sat, on the porcelain throne... goin #2...

I feel something land on my head... A leak in the roof perhaps?

Another drop lands on my leg... a brown substance... What is this??

I look up and what do I see? I see a cockroach, delibrately positioning itself over me!!!

I have never heard a cockroach laugh until this day, it's juevinile smile as it prepared to drop another...

It was a strange moment, I pooping, it pooping... on me no less...

I finished my business and quickly ducked out of range of its brown bombs...

Anger flourished within me... poop on me will ya?

I quickly go to the kitchen, get the flyswatter. Go back to the bathroom, cockroach isn't laughing anymore...

Justice is swift as I land a couple blows of my own. It lay there defeated...

It is flushed down the toilet. I give my foe a moment of silence...

They say if you kill something, it becomes a part of you... Well it definitely became a part of me, as I still feel that damn cockroach poo on my hair.

The whole experience was very profound for me. I pooped. It pooped. I lived. It died. It was the perfect cycle of life and death... I left the battlefield a changed person, with new respect for life and its teachings...

-SES

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Deep, man. Teach me your ways.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I wanted to add a little bit more to this bizzare story...

First of all, true story. This just happened to me tonight.

Second of all, I play this game called Starcraft 2. One of the races in the game is "Zerg" which is the "gross bug" race in the game. Anyway, I have been playing as the Zerg and been losing... I was thinking, "I wonder how I can switch up my strategy," right before I went to go #2.

So after this cockroach event occurs, I realize it was meant to be... One of the units in the Zerg army is the Roach!!!! Like come on, how much synchronicity is that!!!! Damn I love life.

-SES

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

It was truly a sign!

(you gotta take advantage of the new Roach range bonus with the latest patch)

=)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
amazing what a pooping cockroach can teach you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UnFukable

The part when it pooped--man, it was so profound! It opened my eyes to the beauty of the cosmos!

This guy should go around the world, taking money for giving spiritual advice. I know I would pay just to hear this story in person.

Mindblowing! Even Deepak Chopra has nothing on him!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
if the roles were switched and you were on the ceiling you could have killed two birds with one stone....giving life to one, while taking away from another...hows that for profound?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Were you smoking anything while doing number 2?

I've never seen a cockroach laugh and give a juvenile smile.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Dam, that was one clever roach. It must have trained itself to aim for the toilet.
But once again humans get in the way of progress lol

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I was completely sober.

And, you didn't meet this damn cockroach. So I don't wanna hear it. It was definitely giggling and had a poop eating grin on its face, or should I say poop giving grin. hahahahaha.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I was completely sober.

And, you didn't meet this damn cockroach. So I don't wanna hear it. It was definitely giggling and had a poop eating grin on its face, or should I say poop giving grin. hahahahaha.

Ok I'll let it go this time.

Maybe your right, maybe if I was there I could believe it. It's just that usually, they always look pissed off and a little sad, I've really never seen one smile... I did see one cry before, but that's another story.
edit on 25-10-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I remember coming in from outside one day and seeing a spider on my desser. We both stared at each other briefly and then we both ran. I then realized how similar that spider was to me.

I didn't kill him though. I rarely kill bugs, but any time I do I always ask the bug to forgive me and feel sad for a few moments.

I guess I'm a hippy in disguise....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
It's just that usually, they always look pissed off and a little sad, I've really never seen one smile... I did see one cry before, but that's another story.

Damn, you just opened up a whole new can of worms...

What if this cockroach, fed up with its roachy life, decided to do a suicide mission? What if it decided, "hey, I don't like being a roach anyway, maybe I'll poop on this kid and teach him a life lesson, and I'll make my grand poopy exit knowing I changed his life!"

Wow... What a life changing experience. Thank you so much, cockroach, you truly do not realize the impact you left on my life in your last moments... Enjoy the afterlife. I hope you reincarnate as something wonderful, even though you already were wonderful, mister cockroach. Rest in Peace, Sincerely,

-SES

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I remember coming in from outside one day and seeing a spider on my desser. We both stared at each other briefly and then we both ran. I then realized how similar that spider was to me.

I didn't kill him though. I rarely kill bugs, but any time I do I always ask the bug to forgive me and feel sad for a few moments.

I guess I'm a hippy in disguise....

Yeah me too, I like to put them outside my window and let them explore the world. I do kill injured bugs that my cat leaves behind. If I recall bugs don't feel pain, at least that's what scientists think they know. But I still think putting them out of their misery is still decent, because I think they would be really confused all squished up and alive for hours lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Yes, I too don't like to kill bugs. They are just doing their own thing...

But you have to understand, this cockroach POOPED ON ME! It got kinda personal once that happened. hehe.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

reply to post by mnmcandiez

Yes, I too don't like to kill bugs. They are just doing their own thing...

But you have to understand, this cockroach POOPED ON ME! It got kinda personal once that happened. hehe.

If bugs are causing a problem, like an infestation in your house, or they keep crawling on your bed etc affecting your life, that's like starting a war. Then I think it's the only thing you can do, to kill them.

But if it's one spider chilling out, then it's a different story, that is until it poops on you haha.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Are you sure the roach was pooping? Perhaps it was laying eggs in your hair, creating more life, out of it's death defying feat.

Let me ask. Before you sat down to type this story out, you took a shower first, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
seeing a spider on my desser. We both stared at each other briefly

This reminds me of a time I had with a strange bug a couple years back. I was sitting in my car in a parking lot, killing time, when I see a really cool bug walk onto my steering wheel. I make direct eye contact with it, and we do this for the next 20 minutes. I could swear I even saw a humanoid face on it. Very cool.

Like I said earlier, bugs are cool, its just if they want to start trouble, they are going to suffer the consequences.

-SES

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

At first, that is what I thought too, until I inspected the brown substance closer and realized it was just good ol fashioned poo poo, not eggs.

No I did not take a shower afterwards... I let the cockroach become a part of me... It was how it was meant to be. It is what it is. I did wipe it off with a towel at least.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Blanca Rose

At first, that is what I thought too, until I inspected the brown substance closer and realized it was just good ol fashioned poo poo, not eggs.

No I did not take a shower afterwards... I let the cockroach become a part of me... It was how it was meant to be. It is what it is. I did wipe it off with a towel at least.

You should have ate him, then he really would become a part of you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join