It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Triangle UFO - 10/23/10 Petaluma, CA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

filmed an unknown triangle-shaped object above my house in petaluma, ca on 10/23/10. The object had 3 bright white lights at each point in the triangle, and the one in front seemed to be sweeping back and forth every now and then in a searchlight type movement. There was also a faint pulsating orange light in the center of the craft. Unfortunately I only had my not so great cell phone cam on me at the time which can only record for a couple of minutes. I observed the object remain completely stationary for about 2-3minutes and then it shot off in a westward direction at immense speed. I've never experienced anything like this before and it left me completely speechless. Extraordinary to say the least.

I am too tired to really inspect this video, but I think it ranks up there on par with photos of Triangle UFO's captured. This video is this persons first and only video on youtube and they describe the incident and location. So based on previous hoaxers which generally do not leave any information about the sighting this one is detailed well enough. Also, in case this is real it has to be the most clear picture I have seen of a triangle ufo.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It looks like the famous TR-3B. I call CGI, and I am sure a lot of the other experts would agree.

The TR-3B doesn't have any daytime footage of and I really doubt it would be hovering in one spot being visible for everyone. Most of the sightings of the TR-3B aren't clear enough to tell if it actually is the aircraft. Its really hard to get footage of it, most are eyewitnesses that see it. There is still the fact if TR-3B actually exists or not though .

edit on 25-10-2010 by MZYYY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
jeez, i think this may very well be the best video proof anyone of us civilians have ever witnessed and actually have been able to capture! absolutely great!
my hypothesis?

America is getting ready to break the ice? i think its looooong overdue.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thats a fake if i ever see one lol
There is no way that is real....i mean actually sitting there in the sky for all to see.
What is it with people and crappy cgi films....???

Edit: the perspective is all wrong...it looks as though the "ufo" is being filmed from directly below..which it clearly isnt.
edit on 25-10-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

link   
Good footage, really hard to tell whether or not it's real since there is no movement, beginning nor end to the vid. I do like the strobe light on the middle of the craft though. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Won't be long before the replies fly

oh already started

edit on 25-10-2010 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

link   
Nice video. That's one of the best I've seen, if genuine.
After watching it a second time it kinda looks fake, but I'm not sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I agree with the above poster. Im going to call cgi as well. there is just a few things about the video that dont make sense. For example, why is the filmer not going ape S^%*? I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for anybody standing within a mile to hear me and look up. Also, there is just something about the craft hovering there that is suspect to me. Of course im no image expert or anything so maybe some of the other members will have some more insight on the technical side of this sighting. Anyways im going to keep an eye on this thread to see were it goes.

Good vid OP S and F

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
please tell me why this reply would be wrong or right, but why would anyone consider this to be cgi? woudnt the object appear to be crispier than the surrounding area? im will be going to school for CGD, and dont understand fully. maybe if anyone would be so kind to show their ACTUAL UFO footage and compare it with this one to see if it is enhanced in any way?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hate to say it but I am not convinced by this video. I find it odd that although there is clearly audio the cameraman didn't say a word. Also, there didn't seem to be any other witnesses in the vicinity. I would think there would have been quite a ruckus if that was hovering over my neighborhood in broad daylight. I'll wait for somebody to take a closer look at this one. It would be nice if we could get the camera man in this thread to tell his story too. If it is real then it is absolutely amazing but this one screams fake to me. . .

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I call BS, something staying in place for a whole minute like that would have been all over every facebook and twitter account in the Bay Area in minutes. Petaluma isn't in the middle of nowhere so someone's going to have an iPhone.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Interesting video. I question as to how or rather why the UFO is stationary throughout the whole video. It kind of seems cropped to me, but that's my opinion. Looks to good to be true to be real, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

ExPostFacto.....

I am too tired to really inspect this video

Well.....

Let us know when you wake up.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Not enough information in the video..

We have no setting, no movement, nothing to determine how far away it is, and the camera man or woman or whoever is just locked on the object for a lil over a minute, and poof that's its.. Usually a dead give away is thinking its not so important to film this for more then just a minute and then rush to post it on youtube.

not to steal the guys thunder but I am not sold.

also I would not be posting this on youtube if I thought it was real I would be calling the local news stations and getting them out there, and giving them my footage..

DUH

what an insult to intelligence..

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah. This is just like those other UFO vids, except the UFO doesn't zoom off into the distance. I would probably expect that if you were able to film something like this, you wouldn't stop or give up at a minute and fourteen seconds if it's not going anywhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The light in the very center of the craft strobes like every 2 seconds

Seems pretty convincing to me

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

lol I didn't go to sleep. It looks half fake to me only because it does not move. When the camera moves so does the object, but it stays about the same distance from the wall. IDK if it's CGI or not but it's a poor job for CGI. And why add a whole story about the incident on a brand new account?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well here is his u tube comment

filmed an unknown triangle-shaped object above my house in petaluma, ca on 10/23/10. The object had 3 bright white lights at each point in the triangle, and the one in front seemed to be sweeping back and forth every now and then in a searchlight type movement. There was also a faint pulsating orange light in the center of the craft. Unfortunately I only had my not so great cell phone cam on me at the time which can only record for a couple of minutes. I observed the object remain completely stationary for about 2-3minutes and then it shot off in a westward direction at immense speed. I've never experienced anything like this before and it left me completely speechless. Extraordinary to say the least.

Seems kinda cg , but im not sure .

Originally posted by righteyered

I agree this is a fake based on the perspective. If it was in the air and far away from the wall then it wouldn't move exactly the same as the wall. Just like when you are in a car and close objects appear to move faster past you than far away ones.

good point there

edit on 25-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I agree this is a fake based on the perspective. If it was in the air and far away from the wall then it wouldn't move exactly the same as the wall. Just like when you are in a car and close objects appear to move faster past you than far away ones.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That Youtube member joined today. That right there is suspicious. No prior videos or comments on other videos.

As fake as this video appears, it does look similar to what I saw in 2004. Except what I saw was much larger and it was moving.
edit on 25-10-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

That's very fake-looking to the point that the triangle looks like a drawn animation rather than CGI! The contrast and saturation is all wrong and the 'object' has inevitably been added to the footage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join