It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
however, I do have recog memory and remember
what the original footage looked like. I went over
it with a fine tooth comb right after I started my
9/11 research. And there were no missing plane
wings in ANY of the original footage I saw.

The videos showing the missing wings have been
added later by someone or some people for an
agenda. Go back and look at the original
footage from "Loose Change" and show me
the missing wings!!!! These videos have been
altered if they show a missing wing. Compare
them to the Loose Change video and you will
see. And don't call me closed minded when
some won't take the time to compare it to
the original footage.

I am not doubting your recog memory, but you should consider it might as well be the other way around. The ones behind 9/11 have enough resources to add a wing in minutes..

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthropy
Could you show me that video?

Loose Change part 1
look at 1:55 - 3:10
to see both wings intact
as it enters the building.
This footage shot by CNN
and 2 other amateur videographers.

Deny Ignorance
these missing wing videos have been
manipulated to program you.

edit on 10/25/2010 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I have not read through the whole thread to see what others have posted, I been a bit busy combing through all the video and still have many many more to go. I found this one of particular interest and I have to say, that sure does not look like a commercial airliner.

The wing disappears in this one too.Pause it where this occurs and compare the shot to the one in the enlarged stills.It looks like they are from a very similar if not the same location but different tracectories and possibly different capture devices.Weird
edit on 25-10-2010 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hopefully this one will work a little bit better

These pics are from a video on the 1st page, i believe the 4th overall. I took the stills from my iphone showing where the plane is from 5 secs to 6 secs.

this is at 5 secs into the vid. You can see the plane

this is at about 5.5 secs where you can see the tail of the plane, but no explosion, nothings wrong with the building at all,

Now this is at 6 secs into the video. i apologize for not getting rid of the Play button but behind it you can see the building. The plane is gone. There is no damage yet to the building at all. No debris or anything. Explanation anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhackerPeople are IGNORING the other videos, of better quality, that do NOT show the wing "disappearing".

Seriously, get your panties out of a bunch. Some people really need to chill out. I for one am not "ignoring" any other videos. I am not ignoring anything at all. I am simply going through the NEW videos. I can compare them to other existing videos later, AFTER I have found the ones I can compare them too.... see how that works? Everyone on both sides of this issue really need to take a breath, relax a bit. Can people have the time to go through all this stuff and see what we find before you start going nuts on conspiracy theories, no plane theories, truthers are delusional theories? I mean really... this happened 9 years ago. Giving us a few days to go through it all won't kill you at this point.

For all the debunkers and all the truthers, I think it is important to keep an open mind. I also think it is important to question what you may already believe on this issue. I am in the "Truther" camp. I do nto see that as a negative because contrary to what many others would have you believe, being a "truther" means you simply want the truth. No matter what that truth is.

I am also very firmly in the Controlled Demolition camp, but even now I have to question my own beliefs. Again, being a "truther" means you simply want to find the truth. At this moment I am questioning my own beliefs on what happened on 9/11 as I watch these videos. The TRUTH is, I am noticing a clear absence of explosions in a lot of the videos I am currently going through, which causes me to question my own beliefs. Where I end up as I continue to go through the videos remains to be seen, but I think people on BOTH sides of this issue would be wise to do much the same thing. Something you see today may cause you to question something you held as a truth tomorrow.

edit on 25-10-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing the hologram theory myself.

Have anyone of you ever experimented with compressing video? These new videos came from the result of a FOIA, then released to International Center for 9/11 Studies

Then this data was handed over to 911blogger, which compressed the videos furthermore.

They state on this page

The original "NIST Cumulus Video" folder is approximately 924GB. To make it possible to distribute, we encoded it using the x264 software library.

I am still not aware of the video-codecs used in the original material, but i guess (due to the size) its mpeg2

Ok.. so 911blogger, encoded these videos into x264, fair enough. But when people upload these videos to YT, YT will re-encode it into a flash player format. So now we have 3 re-encodes of the original video. There is a possibility that you get compression artifacts

Just putting my observations on the table. To get a clearer picture, i have emailed 911studies for the original videos, which they state on their site that anyone can ask for. So far i have not heard a thing from 911studies, guess they are very busy.

If anyone else have the original video, please post it in its raw format, on one of the many file-sharing hosts out there. And then.. lets watch it again.

I find it very strange that the wing disappear as you guys, but lets get ALL the facts on the table.

I am still trawling thru the tons of video, especially of WTC7, which i find to be the "the smoking gun".
edit on 25/10/2010 by kloejen because: typos

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Originally posted by scott,aussie
if their was a f-18 in the air at the time before the second plane hit why didnt it blow it out of the sky

Some sad sad footage, thanks for sharing. It's just amazing we let the ones responsible get away. What a nightmare the Bush administration put us and the world through.

Does anyone ever stop to think that maybe it was done by people much more powerful than the Bush Administration???

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

Are the 4 shots you're speaking of all very similar in terms of the view of the plane?I have found two similar shot that both show it.I'm wondering was some sort of template animation used that cold be scaled and fitted to footage from a certain general viewpoint.

And perhaps that template animation has the glitch.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
and here is the original footage from Loose Change
a screenshot of 4 different angles including some
from amateur videographers that ALL show both
wings intact. You are being manipulated with
this new altered footage. Deny ignorance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5544378a7935.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Going back through this thread, someone else posted this video. Discussing the audio cutting in and out. Wanting to hear it for myself I checked I out (of course) but heard something else entirely. Starting at the 3 minute mark until around 3:20 you can clearly hear what sounds like a series of explosions out in the distance up until the audio cuts out again.

After turning off any sound around me other than the video there is a series of low pops just as the audio comes back in (2:35) after that series of pops is when you hear, "Is that another plane?" then you hear more pops and a few rather large explosions.

edit on 25-10-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Before you people continue on with your speculations on the latest method of how these sinister gov't ninjas plan to murder us all, can we all at least agree that nothing actually happened to the wing of the actual plane, and we're discussing what caused the wing to appear to disappear in this one specific footage?

It takes a special kind of self delusion to insist this one single footage must be correct and every other footage in existence must be gov't disinformation and every single eyewitness who never saw any such wing disappearance must be a secret gov't agent.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Just prior to impact, it comes out from under the cloud, into the sunlight....that CHANGE in relative contrast creates the illusion of one wing "disappearing".

Ummm...you must be watching a completely different video than the rest of us.

The rest of the plane is crystal clear and the contrast between plane and background (at all angles of the compass and both behind and in front of the plane) is very sharp and clear.

Also, the wing disappears in the exact same place - both on the plane and relative to the distance between the plane and the building, on both clips taken from 2 separate cameras from different angles.

There is absolutely NO WAY that is explainable by your comments.

BTW - I am not a "truther". I'm just examining this evidence using my eyes and an open, reasonably intelligent, inquisitive mind.

If someone can "explain" it in another more satisfactory way, I'll be happy to examine that too.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This thread will just go on and on and on, debunk this debunk that.Weedwhacker you remind me of one of those beat cops that tells all the curious people looking at a crime scene to just keep moving, "nothing to see here",
and professes to know everything about everything.Your an electronics expert, avionics expert,lighting expert,structural engeneering expert,military expert, the list goes on.Why sit here all day and debunk if we are all just a bunch of idiots going in circles.?Just go and use your vast expertise to get a job., and let the idiots be.
All consumer grade cameras will not show the exact same glitch at the same time and the position of the glitch will not always be in the same place.So more than one camera showing the same glitch in the same spot on the same day at the same time on the same area of a moving object is a bigger stretch than a hologram plane.Why didnt the body of the plane glitch out?or the tail, or the plane as it appraoched the tower.? Why just the wing?
Peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by weedwhacker

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42b790127b9d.jpg[/atsimg]
not sure....lets look closely
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49fd65b28020.jpg[/atsimg]
yep getting closer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/499834f267e3.jpg[/atsimg]
hmmm wingless....yes loads of smoke...oh and contrast
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09a34a642ff4.jpg[/atsimg]
oh my these are quite clear are they not...strange.

note: All i am saying is i find it odd....very odd indeed...do i know why...nope...do you know why...i am sure you will tell me...these are the frames as they were....i did not manipulate.
edit on 123131p://f01Monday by plube because: added note

Awesome job in isolating and then posting these frames here!

I'm still working my way thru the thread, but I hope you're able to do the same with the 2nd vid.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I also spotted this from raw CNN footage apparently, at around the 2:00 min mark there is a zoom in of fire, I see something that is leaking from what appears to be a pipe? of some sorts, can anyone tell me what that is?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have to be honest, I am really not too sure what to make of this one...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by ExPostFacto

hey on this video right before the plan enters the building, half of it disappears, like the video was edited

www.youtube.com.../u/7/Msuu8sIHWOA

same with this one

www.youtube.com.../u/8/Z-5MioWyR7E

could this be project blue beam or w/e?

like look at that, all of a sudden its missing a wing, could a building of got int the way of the projectors?
edit on 25-10-2010 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

No, it is quite simple where the wing went. It is the reflection of the sun that is causing it to dissapear. If you watch closely you will see that the plane is banking to the left ever so slightly as it is approaching impact. right before impact it has banked to such an angle where the bottom of the right wing is now reflecting sunlight.

notice how the area to the left of the wing (the small portion of wing between the engine and body) remains shaded and visible? The engine is still shading this area from the sun.
sorry, no project blue beam here

peace,
mbzastava
edit on 25-10-2010 by mbzastava because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
A post of mine from
Rare Clip of the Second Plane. Does it contain any new clues?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I downloaded the video through keepvid.com and used frame capture in GOM player:

Combined these for everyone.

edit: is that dark shadow on the building from the plane? is the sun directly behind?
edit on 25-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: added

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Before you people continue on with your speculations on the latest method of how these sinister gov't ninjas plan to murder us all, can we all at least agree that nothing actually happened to the wing of the actual plane, and we're discussing what caused the wing to appear to disappear in this one specific footage?

It takes a special kind of self delusion to insist this one single footage must be correct and every other footage in existence must be gov't disinformation and every single eyewitness who never saw any such wing disappearance must be a secret gov't agent.

For once i agree with you Dave. Lets get the raw footage first, before we start making any conclusions.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

please see my previous post.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join